BLACK-OWNED WORLD

Dsoul and I don't dispute things. I actually enjoy his posts, and am sometimes moved to comment on a few. It's just that Dsoul visions himself (as some others do) as a "Master", so in his opinion (I imagine), its an annoyance & possibly even insult for him to even have to address a pale, skinny "whiteboi" like me, especially since I'm not a member of his church. So, I was just wondering "why?".
You folks just got to realize I keep one foot solidly planted in the world of "reality". Coming from a real Christian family, words like ownership, reparations, servitude, and breeding hit sensitive spots of my moral upbringing, that's all. I'm sure if Dsoul and I ever was to meet, it'd be at a nice sports bar, and I'd buy the first round of drinks, and be proud doing it. ;) Mac

Why are you here Mac. Most of this is fantasy and if we can't have our fantasy then what is left.

Why can't you just let everyone think what they want to and don't try and change anyone

You have your beliefs and everyone has theirs.

That's what makes the world a wonderful place. We all have different opinions. If someone wants to be a master and some desire to follow him. Then nothing wrong with that.

That said my only question is does your wife get BBC? If she doesn't then why are you here?

Just ignore him he has opinions on everything mostly immature I often forget that this site is about adults having fun doing what they want to do normally sometimes a few have odd and even silly things they suggest and say, some are clearly not who they say they are I accept this and have my fun, do the same and ignore him....

Why are you here Mac. Most of this is fantasy and if we can't have our fantasy then what is left.
Why can't you just let everyone think what they want to and don't try and change anyone
... We all have different opinions. If someone wants to be a master and some desire to follow him. Then nothing wrong with that.
That said my only question is does your wife get BBC? If she doesn't then why are you here?

Mature ... if you had read even a few of my posts, OR, had viewed my profile, your entire post to me would have been unnecessary. Did you even read my earlier posts to this thread? Please do that, and maybe even view some of my most recent posts; you'll find that not only do I enjoy B&W, I support it. Same about my wife ... read my profile or some of my most recent posts. Now when it comes to "ownership of whites" and "impregnate every white woman", or penetrating the cervix, etc ... I sometimes address those topics, as they are only racial divisive or simple ignorance.
This subject on Jim Crow ... really eats at my ass. Most black people couldn't tell you WHO Jim Crow really was ... they just hear he was bad for black folks. I felt it important to at least educate folks on who Jim Crow really was ... a caricature by a man who died in 1860. I would think if one wishes to talk or mention a topic as sensitive as Jim Crow, they should at least know the "facts".
Still, if my posts rub you wrong, I do apologize, but suggest you take Harduk's suggestion and just put me on ignore even though he hasn't followed his own advice. My feelings won't be hurt, I promise. My likes are over double my posts, so obviously some find my comments and contributions of some value; I doubt I'll change. Have a good day! Mac :)

Last edited:
It is a hard truth to admit that I have never sexually satisfied the most important person in my life..my wife. As each day passes, I am less able. I am a caring husband, and want better for my wife. I have read and seen enough pictures to know that opening our marriage to a BBC bull would enhance her life, as well as mine, in many ways. It will take some time before she is ready to move in this direction. It is a new year, and a new opportunity to convince her that there is a better way, and she is free to have other men in her life. I prefer she would choose BBC, but the choice is hers. I will encourage her, then step aside and let it happen. That is my goal for 2014.

This has been an interesting read. I was very late coming into it so for that reason, I'll reserve my opinion for myself. If I was taught one thing as kid, it was not to jump into a conversation that really doesn't concern me personally. But it has been fun...

Only 3 pages of research ... don't be shy!

View attachment 354739
Nothing shy about me. I'm just not going down this road. I know when a subject has turned from being an open dialog of ideas and differences of opinions to becoming a closed and narrow-minded stance on something where neither side will budge and neither side is completely right or wrong. It's all a matter of taste and no one can definitively claim to be absolutely right. With that said, why waste my time arguing a point that's not gonna be received no matter how valid it is? I don't fall for such petty traps. But enjoy.

Nothing shy about me .... With that said, why waste my time arguing a point that's not gonna be received no matter how valid it is? I don't fall for such petty traps. But enjoy.

I like that 1bbc, but I had that cartoon up there, and felt it a great place to use it. You'll have to admit, it is funny! :)

Nothing shy about me. I'm just not going down this road. I know when a subject has turned from being an open dialog of ideas and differences of opinions to becoming a closed and narrow-minded stance on something where neither side will budge and neither side is completely right or wrong. It's all a matter of taste and no one can definitively claim to be absolutely right. With that said, why waste my time arguing a point that's not gonna be received no matter how valid it is? I don't fall for such petty traps. But enjoy.
I agree with you , everybody has there own likes, dislikes, and opinions, wouldn't it be boring if we all were the same. Unless its illegal or ****** (unwillingly )on someone, why can we all love and let love.

Every one in here has his/her fantasies and peccadilloes. It's not up to me to caution them, or make like I'm higher in terms of thinking to others. If someone in here (I'm looking at you, MacNfries), doesn't enjoy my postings, or thing it goes against your code of reasoning, then do me a favor: Don't bother commenting on it! Go start up on own posts and leave people alone with their desires since it's got nothing to do with you.

Back