Black Men's Power

I find it extremely hot to see a man go to the extreme of being a girl just to enjoy delicious black dick. I think all white boys should be able to experience the joy of at least sucking black cock and black men should let them without being afraid of their sexual choice in gender. What better power can a black man have then to nut in the mouths of all whites.
I definitely agree girl!!! BBC changed my life... I use to like girls but once I sucked my first BBC at 21 I became a sissy for Blk men... def agree more boys should try BBC... wish it was more accepted.

I find it extremely hot to see a man go to the extreme of being a girl just to enjoy delicious black dick. I think all white boys should be able to experience the joy of at least sucking black cock and black men should let them without being afraid of their sexual choice in gender. What better power can a black man have then to nut in the mouths of all whites.
BBC is amazing

Do Black Men enjoy the power they have over us white sissies? I never realized before how many Black Studs were fucking us pussy bois. As a sissy cross dresser, I find this exciting and know that I must keep training myself every day to be a worthy Black Cock Slut. When the time comes I know I will be nervous but I also know, from reading other sissies stories on this site, that the pleasure of being Blacked is so overwhelming and makes us even more submissive when we take your seed inside our bodies and you fully feminize our minds to be Black Owned. I fully understand why white women need Black Cock and seeing the pleasure it gives them we have realized that we too could enjoy the fulfillment of being filled by beautiful Black Cocks. :lips: :blackheart::lips:

How the Black Men use and pleasure the sissy white bois. :qos: :lips::sex:
And you don't need to be a sissy for Black men to have Power over us white men

Do Black Men enjoy the power they have over us white sissies? I never realized before how many Black Studs were fucking us pussy bois. As a sissy cross dresser, I find this exciting and know that I must keep training myself every day to be a worthy Black Cock Slut. When the time comes I know I will be nervous but I also know, from reading other sissies stories on this site, that the pleasure of being Blacked is so overwhelming and makes us even more submissive when we take your seed inside our bodies and you fully feminize our minds to be Black Owned. I fully understand why white women need Black Cock and seeing the pleasure it gives them we have realized that we too could enjoy the fulfillment of being filled by beautiful Black Cocks. :lips: :blackheart::lips:

How the Black Men use and pleasure the sissy white bois. :qos: :lips::sex:
Please fuck me hard I’m willing to travel with my wife but I crave BBC’s too so much

It's no wonder that so many white bois are becoming sissies. We can't compete with the size and potency of Black Men so we are not going to try. It's so much easier to feminise ourselves and let Black Studs use us as cum dumps so we can experience the joy of being filled with their sissy making love juice. :blackheart: 🔥:blackheart:

Back