Black men wearing their socks

Socks to me depends on the situation!
- If there is carpet and GRIP is not needed, my socks may come off

- If there is hard wood , my socks are off as grip is there already

- If there is tile and the floor sorta sucks cause it’s dirty , my socks stay on and I don’t want my feet dirty cause no one cleaned them

- If it’s cold as heck, socks stay on

As long as there is enough grip AND the floor is clean, socks come off.

Socks to me depends on the situation!
- If there is carpet and GRIP is not needed, my socks may come off

- If there is hard wood , my socks are off as grip is there already

- If there is tile and the floor sorta sucks cause it’s dirty , my socks stay on and I don’t want my feet dirty cause no one cleaned them

- If it’s cold as heck, socks stay on

As long as there is enough grip AND the floor is clean, socks come off.
i.e... you describe nice hotel as ideal place. 😘

Screenshot_20201229-133544_Gallery.jpg

If my feet look clean, you can count on the rest of me being clean to this standard. I personally gauge men on the same platform.

I emphasize on toes, nails, foot hygiene. Removing socks also gives me that comfort to be able to see how good his hygiene is. May be I am generalizing but I some time feel like men wearing socks during sex is also them hiding their foot hygiene.

A man one time telling me after seeing my feet that if my feet looked that clean that my booty was safe to (BLEEP) on . 😂😂😂😂. This was funny comment to me but I feel there is a lot of truth to this.

Good foot hygiene is sexy, it say a lot about a man and his priority on investing time into himself. So witnessing that is a turn on ❤

So tell me gentelman what is it about fucking that says you have to keep your socks on! I hate it! I see this hot picture or video of some serious passionate fucking and as it pans out -here comes the black socks or worse white footies. You’re killing me! Please take your socks off. If you want me to dress up for the occasion then you got to play your part too and take off the damn socks.
Not sure if true one of my fuck buddy said its about keeping legs/ feet warm for efficient ******* flow towards the "instrument". I loved his strokes even without footies😜

I have hosted several BBC for my lady partner. I asked one guy, "Why do you keep your socks on?" His answer was "my feet get cold" 100% true.

Hahahaha, love this it is hilarious!
For the record I keep my feet in tip top condition. C'mon Black brothers get your feet sorted, we can't be going out like that. Loool

So tell me gentelman what is it about fucking that says you have to keep your socks on! I hate it! I see this hot picture or video of some serious passionate fucking and as it pans out -here comes the black socks or worse white footies. You’re killing me! Please take your socks off. If you want me to dress up for the occasion then you got to play your part too and take off the damn socks.
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

OK here are some tips.
Dry feet need and oil with a low comdeogenic rating this means that the oil will be obsorbed into the skin. Hemp oil is very good for this but you can find a comdeogenic rating chart for free online. For fungal infections on your toes use Tea tree oil morning and night. Keep your feet clean and dry and let them breathe as much as possible. For hard skin use an rechargeable hard skin remover, pretty inexpensive to buy. I hope this information will help someone. Sort your feet out bro's and keep smashin! 💪

View attachment 3817242

If my feet look clean, you can count on the rest of me being clean to this standard. I personally gauge men on the same platform.

I emphasize on toes, nails, foot hygiene. Removing socks also gives me that comfort to be able to see how good his hygiene is. May be I am generalizing but I some time feel like men wearing socks during sex is also them hiding their foot hygiene.

A man one time telling me after seeing my feet that if my feet looked that clean that my booty was safe to (BLEEP) on . 😂😂😂😂. This was funny comment to me but I feel there is a lot of truth to this.

Good foot hygiene is sexy, it say a lot about a man and his priority on investing time into himself. So witnessing that is a turn on ❤

homer simpson drool GIF

So tell me gentleman what is it about fucking that says you have to keep your socks on! I hate it! I see this hot picture or video of some serious passionate fucking and as it pans out -here comes the black socks or worse white footsie. You’re killing me! Please take your socks off. If you want me to dress up for the occasion then you got to play your part too and take off the damn socks.
I always keep my feet clean and smooth & take my socks off when I'm having sex with a woman ;) 💯 .

That's funny but true

I went back and looked and only 2 guys I've been with took their socks off. All the others had them on. I'm going to have to bring that up in the future. Ha ha ha

Seriously. I have always wondered what this was about. CLearly, these aren't people getting cold feet.

Back