Black men wearing their socks

AnnieS

Female
Gold Member
Real Person
From
US
So tell me gentelman what is it about fucking that says you have to keep your socks on! I hate it! I see this hot picture or video of some serious passionate fucking and as it pans out -here comes the black socks or worse white footies. You’re killing me! Please take your socks off. If you want me to dress up for the occasion then you got to play your part too and take off the damn socks.

AnnieS i`m gonna keep it real with you & you are 100% right we do love when women like you dress up for the occasion, but 99% of males don`t have to wear open toe shoes & have our feet on show so therefoe we are more or less 100% lacking when it comes to foot treatments by chiropodists and podaitrists making our feet look pretty so therefoe we suffer from alot of hard skin, verrucae, ingrowing toenails, heel pain, athletes foot and all sorts of other things that wearing socks hide, so unless we have that one girl in a million thats gonna take care of our feet lol well need i say more & before you say we should take care of it ourselfs lol yeah right, most of us just about manage to cut our own toenails loooool.b&w annies1.jpg

Last edited:
So tell me gentelman what is it about fucking that says you have to keep your socks on! I hate it! I see this hot picture or video of some serious passionate fucking and as it pans out -here comes the black socks or worse white footies. You’re killing me! Please take your socks off. If you want me to dress up for the occasion then you got to play your part too and take off the dam
Yes, you are right, black men, during sex, often wear socks, often white socks 😂 Anyway, I don't know if they do that for this reason, but I heard that socks keep ******* warm and warm ******* keep the cock hard

I've been here over 10 years now and I've seen this question regarding "wearing socks" asked at least 20 or more times with just about the same amount of responses, of which very few are from the black guys wearing the socks. Usually responses from white males (mostly) and white females ... of course all OPINIONS since we aren't black. Maybe if the Q was submitted to Unsolved Mysteries, we could eventually get to the truth, but it does appear a lot of black guys prefer wearing socks when they have sex.

So tell me gentelman what is it about fucking that says you have to keep your socks on! I hate it! I see this hot picture or video of some serious passionate fucking and as it pans out -here comes the black socks or worse white footies. You’re killing me! Please take your socks off. If you want me to dress up for the occasion then you got to play your part too and take off the damn socks.
Affirmative regarding socks and many brothers still where gold chains during playtime...

Back