Black men showing off cuck's white wife

I think its a white womans place to open her legs and take a black mans cock inside her!My husband got his feelings hurt when he found out his black friend from work was fucking the ******* outa me almost every day but now my husband encourages my relationships with black men and Ive been black owned for years now and my pussy gets stretched and pounded properly all the time and is always fulla black baby seed!

I think its a white womans place to open her legs and take a black mans cock inside her!My husband got his feelings hurt when he found out his black friend from work was fucking the ******* outa me almost every day but now my husband encourages my relationships with black men and Ive been black owned for years now and my pussy gets stretched and pounded properly all the time and is always fulla black baby seed!

What's great is that you'd never turn down any black man who wanted to fuck you, and you're always ready to spread your legs and be a black cock whore. I know your husband loves watching you get blacked and filled up with hot black seed.

My lovers take me out all the time and we make out and dry fuck on the dance floor but when we leave I usually suck them off on the way to they crib and when they get me in they bed I fuck them with everything Ive got until I feel them cum in my married pussy!!!Thats a good night for me!
I can't imagine how turned on your hubby must get when he sees you dry fucking on the dance floor with black men. I wonder who gets turned on the most - you, your hubby or the black men you dance with? I dream of living this scenario

I can't imagine how turned on your hubby must get when he sees you dry fucking on the dance floor with black men. I wonder who gets turned on the most - you, your hubby or the black men you dance with? I dream of living this scenario

It is so fucking hot to watch a gf or a wife dry fucking a black guy on the dance floor. Supreme turn on with his big black hands all over her. You know her pussy is getting wet while you can see the big bulge of his black dick growing.

the first time it happened, we went out for a few drinks in a town a few miles away with our regular bull and we was in a crowded bar, i managed to squeeze to the front and mrs inked and our bull was just behind me chatting but they began to kiss and she was holding my hand and i noticed some people looking a little shocked, i got a hard on. another time we met him in a quiet country pub that had a few locals, we all sat at a table and had drinks and the 2 of them started having a laugh, i went to the tiolet at one stage and when i came back they were full on snogging in plan view, on the way home we had our first outside fun. we even went to Portugal and all the time there mrs inked told everyone we met that i was her husband and our bull was her fun lol its a massive turn on for us

Your husband is so lucky to have a wife like you. Do you let him watch?

just to see a black guy walking in the high street with a white wife on his big arm how many people knowing its not his wife, yet how many other white wife walking down the high street with there wimp husbands wishing it was them holding on to his are and know what she will get when there are home

Back