Black men showing off cuck's white wife

Do any black men enjoy showing off a white wife that they are in a sexual relationship with? This could be to the black man's friends or letting the wider society know the black male is fucking the white wife.
My wife dresses up and goes out with her bull to join him and his friends.
They all know she is married.
She makes no secret of her attraction to him. Everyone of his friends and those present knows she spreads her legs for him.

One of my favorite memories is when we went to meet him for the first time. We met at a dance club where, upon his arrival, she and I stood to greet him. I introduced my wife to him, in a manner that twirled her around in order that he could inspect.

After introductions were done and warmth had been established, he took my wife by the hand to the dance floor. Enjoyed watching others watch he and my wife together. Enjoyed the parading he had done... showing others that my wife belonged to him. Incredible, erotic experience.

My wife dresses up and goes out with her bull to join him and his friends.
They all know she is married.
She makes no secret of her attraction to him. Everyone of his friends and those present knows she spreads her legs for him.
Very erotic! I find public displays like this where a white wife goes out with a black bull and others know they are fucking each other to be scintillating and one of the pleasures of a cuckold relationship.

One of my favorite memories is when we went to meet him for the first time. We met at a dance club where, upon his arrival, she and I stood to greet him. I introduced my wife to him, in a manner that twirled her around in order that he could inspect.

After introductions were done and warmth had been established, he took my wife by the hand to the dance floor. Enjoyed watching others watch he and my wife together. Enjoyed the parading he had done... showing others that my wife belonged to him. Incredible, erotic experience.
As you say, it must be incredible to see a dominant black man show his possession of your white wife in public. I wonder who takes the most notice of these public displays of black men owning white wives, other black men, other women or other white men?

My wife discreetly dates in a city 3 hours from us and gets great pleasure from publicly displaying her love for BBC and dressing slutty and showing off! She has been shared many times! She particularly enjoys when she can show some disapproving old bitty how much she loves her BBC BF in public by rubbing all over him or him feeling her up! She gets so turned on! Usually helps the guy too!

As you say, it must be incredible to see a dominant black man show his possession of your white wife in public. I wonder who takes the most notice of these public displays of black men owning white wives, other black men, other women or other white men?

Indeed, nothing more erotically humiliating than such the moment. In hindsight, it is almost more erotic than watching the sex itself. I often find that I frequently masturbate to the thoughts of the club scene and him parading my wife, as his, for all to see.

I truly enjoyed being with Wife in public especially where there's a community was white some smiles but the looks on the faces and when I noticed some ignorant ppl I grab her to let them know that's my ass
I bet she loves the feeling of being owned by a big black man in public - especially amongst other white people. I expect she gets lots of envious looks from other white women!

Do any black men enjoy showing off a white wife that they are in a sexual relationship with? This could be to the black man's friends or letting the wider society know the black male is fucking the white wife.
So true my sweet wife was showed off right away, she thought he was in love with her because white guys fell for her that way, but black guys want them as whores and they train your wife fast, that’s a fact.

we have done it once only in a totally black mens club it was many years ago would have loved to do it more but it seems those type clubs longer exist we know of anyway
This is such a strong fantasy and desire for me, to take a white girl (my future wife/gf) into a black men's club where most of the black men know we're a cuckold couple and she likes big black men. Would also like to do this in an environment where white men and white women can also see public interracial cuckolding occurring.

Back