Black men showing off cuck's white wife

As you say, it must be incredible to see a dominant black man show his possession of your white wife in public. I wonder who takes the most notice of these public displays of black men owning white wives, other black men, other women or other white men?

I have been in a club watching a black alpha male dance with gorgeous white women, and literally leave with one on each arm. Even though I'm pretty sure they came in with white guys. I have looked around and seen other white guys slack jawed as they witness how fast the black man moved in on the girls - and got what he wanted too. I reckon every white guy that saw that went home and stroked to the memory.

I have been in a club watching a black alpha male dance with gorgeous white women, and literally leave with one on each arm. Even though I'm pretty sure they came in with white guys. I have looked around and seen other white guys slack jawed as they witness how fast the black man moved in on the girls - and got what he wanted too. I reckon every white guy that saw that went home and stroked to the memory.
Yes, it's amazing to see a big black male attracting so many white girls. It's so exciting to see.

This is such a strong fantasy and desire for me, to take a white girl (my future wife/gf) into a black men's club where most of the black men know we're a cuckold couple and she likes big black men. Would also like to do this in an environment where white men and white women can also see public interracial cuckolding occurring.
do you know of any such clubs left in the uk????
any in Cardiff?

Tomorrow night is her BBC BF's company Christmas Party and they will go together and stay overnight in the hotel where it is being held! I bought her a new dress and heels for his pleasure! She has an appointment to get her blonde hair done in ringlets and will look super sexy for him! Unfortunately, she will not wear her wedding rings as everyone at his office thinks she is single but it is still a huge turn on for both of us! She will do most anything for him! Sunday morning they will go down to breakfast with other couples from the bank! I absolutely love that everyone knows she is getting fucked by his big cock! So special!

Tomorrow night is her BBC BF's company Christmas Party and they will go together and stay overnight in the hotel where it is being held! I bought her a new dress and heels for his pleasure! She has an appointment to get her blonde hair done in ringlets and will look super sexy for him! Unfortunately, she will not wear her wedding rings as everyone at his office thinks she is single but it is still a huge turn on for both of us! She will do most anything for him! Sunday morning they will go down to breakfast with other couples from the bank! I absolutely love that everyone knows she is getting fucked by his big cock! So special!
I know she will have a good time and have plenty to share with you when she comes home.

Amazing pics. Your wife looks so fucking sexy with that big black bull. Watching them kiss got me rock hard, and I wish I could have seen his big black hands all over her. I hope he fucked her good and hard.

Back