Black men showing off cuck's white wife

Once, being seen in public with a black man, especially if the white woman was married, would have been viewed upon with shame, now this has been turned upon it's head and is viewed as an erotic experience by all parties including the white cuck hubby. How things have changed - for the better!
I agree, my wife is very proud of her blk lover, and he loves showing her off and she loves being in open, they go to city on dates because we are in smaller town, but shes every one to see shes with a black man when out on the town. im so proud of her she has no problem if anyone whould think bad of her shes lucky to be his mwf and as a cuck its how it needs to be.

I agree, my wife is very proud of her blk lover, and he loves showing her off and she loves being in open, they go to city on dates because we are in smaller town, but shes every one to see shes with a black man when out on the town. im so proud of her she has no problem if anyone whould think bad of her shes lucky to be his mwf and as a cuck its how it needs to be.
Nice to see your wife enjoys being in the company of her black lover in public. I think it may add to the thrill for both your wife and her black lover to be seen with each other in public. I always take note when I see a black man with a white woman, wondering what their situation is, are they a couple or is she someone else's wife? Adds a little excitement to the day.

Nice to see your wife enjoys being in the company of her black lover in public. I think it may add to the thrill for both your wife and her black lover to be seen with each other in public. I always take note when I see a black man with a white woman, wondering what their situation is, are they a couple or is she someone else's wife? Adds a little excitement to the day.
Yea he makes sure if anther black man askes to tell them she is married, he's collared her.

It's definitely hot when the black man makes it clear he's in charge. When he's in your wife's company, I also hope he touches her and puts his hands on her to show how much he's collared her. Let white people and other black men see it.
Oh yes when they walk hes always got my wifes ass in his hand, in bars he likes to make out with her alot, flahes my wifes tits in bars alot.

Oh yes when they walk hes always got my wifes ass in his hand, in bars he likes to make out with her alot, flahes my wifes tits in bars alot.

Awesome that he treats her like a fucking whore and makes her feel like one. So hot when a big black bull has his big black hand all over a white slut's ass, cupping it and feeling it and smacking it. And then the making out? White wives love those thick black lips and that black tongue down their throats. I'd bust a load every time I laid eyes on it.

Awesome that he treats her like a fucking whore and makes her feel like one. So hot when a big black bull has his big black hand all over a white slut's ass, cupping it and feeling it and smacking it. And then the making out? White wives love those thick black lips and that black tongue down their throats. I'd bust a load every time I laid eyes on it.
yea the picture in my wifes ass, he loves holding on to his sluts ass in public, i never could but easy for bbc too, she has perfect round little ass to hold as he has told me.

Last edited:
Back