Black men showing off cuck's white wife

It is so fucking hot to watch a gf or a wife dry fucking a black guy on the dance floor. Supreme turn on with his big black hands all over her. You know her pussy is getting wet while you can see the big bulge of his black dick growing.
I would love to take my white wife/gf (if I had one) to a club and have her dance with one or more black guys. I'm sure this scenario would pique the interest of other white women in the club and I'd love to see them looking at my partner, her black men and me, in an attempt to interpret the situation. Would like to think it would stimulate their interest in things interracial and the possibility of black men openly cuckolding a white guy.

just to see a black guy walking in the high street with a white wife on his big arm how many people knowing its not his wife, yet how many other white wife walking down the high street with there wimp husbands wishing it was them holding on to his are and know what she will get when there are home
Yes, it's just so erotic to see a big black guy walking with a white wife. It must be an amazing feeling for the white wife, seeing all those eyes focused on them, wondering, imagining and fantasising about what is going on. The perfect opportunity for her to flirt outrageously with her black lover and maybe emphasise she's married to a white cuckold hubby too.
How exciting for her white cuck too - does he emphasise he's being cuckolded by the black man and loves it, or does he portray the poor white male who has been conquered by the alpha black male and is ****** to submit to the better male?
The excitement of public shows of intteracial cuckolding knows no bounds.

My gf enjoys bbc but we haven’t met anyone who takes it the extra step of owning her. I hope it happens soon.
My wife was only collared a few months ago by her black Dom boyfriend, but I’ll tell you it had gotten a lot more intense for her and harder on her body but it’s what she had wanted and she is loving it more then ever with her BBC training.

Tha
Do any black men enjoy showing off a white wife that they are in a sexual relationship with? This could be to the black man's friends or letting the wider society know the black male is fucking the white wife.
That's the whole intent of cuckolding. The authority that the black bull possess over the hot white wife and it's show-off is so erotic.
The white wife knows that her full submission is incomplete without approval and knowledge that many people know that her body belongs to the Dominant male and not to ger legally wedded husband

Tha
That's the whole intent of cuckolding. The authority that the black bull possess over the hot white wife and it's show-off is so erotic.
The white wife knows that her full submission is incomplete without approval and knowledge that many people know that her body belongs to the Dominant male and not to ger legally wedded husband
I agree. It's so erotic to see the black bull show his domination of a white wife in public and her to show her submission. The eroticism of a black bull dominating a white wife is just too potent to be purely done in private. Taking her out in public, possibly with the white cuck, makes a strong statement about the sexual power of black men and the lure of interracial sex. Beautiful!

Is there a place or environment that a white wife/gf has gained great pleasure and excitement from being seen with her black lover? Likewise, is there a particular place or environment that a black man has enjoyed showing off a white wife?

Robin enjoys being seen in public with black men she dates. She does not in any way hide her fondness of black men and loves being shown off in public with them....no concerns on who sees them. Its her life...she lives it the way she wants and Im proud of her being open and honest about the IR lifestyle that we live.

i'd have no problems going out in public with any black bull i end up in a dating relationship with...if i have to hide my preferences/lifestyle, there's no point in doing it...but, that's my take on it...
So the only reason so have a relationship with black bull is to make sure it's out in the open, so you can show everyone your privet life "or there is point in even doing it"? Most married white woman I think including my wife, date black bulls because they are so attracted to each other and love to fuck "make love", not to make a statement that they are dating. My wife dates outside of where we live because she, and her man both have a life outside of their relationship. Do they love going out in public when they can yes, but that is not the reason they are together.

Back