Black Men should be joining books clubs, choirs etc

Hi
as a white wife...thing that frustrates me is how tough it is to find black men. I wish black men would join our books clubs, choirs , .. anywhere where white ladies go and white couples.. Those black men would find out pretty quick how receptive our husbands would be to getting friendly , and being cuckold... so many white husband are sissy or bi or lost interest in sex... white wives are crying out for alpha black males.... be confident... come and find us... our husbands will let you walk right in, sweet talk us and let nature take its course........ Yes I am a middle aged white women who needs proper sex.....and has naughty thoughts when I see a black man in Target, and I know plenty other married white women who tell me the same.
I just love this and I know what you mean. Because I do move around in a variety of circles I can tell when I'm in the presence of a sexually repressed woman and her husband who just wants to see her happy...

Keep spreading the word and stay juicy 😘
Xo, L

I work at a country club and let me tell you I go crazy always seeing all those women with their short golf skirts and tight shirts and painted on leggings in the gym, and if any of them ever walked up to me and asked if I wanted to have sex, I'd punch out right then and there! But as a black man in a place inhabited by a multitude of middle aged white women, it's hard to walk up to someone in that kind of environment without risking or at least worrying about being accused of inappropriate behavior, I can't speak for others but that's one of the main reasons why I can't just go to a place where I know I can find women like that, like you... well that's how I feel anyway
That's also very true... Especially if you work there... getting some good good isn't worth it if you lose your means to be independent in the process...

Back