Black Men should be joining books clubs, choirs etc

Hi
as a white wife...thing that frustrates me is how tough it is to find black men. I wish black men would join our books clubs, choirs , .. anywhere where white ladies go and white couples.. Those black men would find out pretty quick how receptive our husbands would be to getting friendly , and being cuckold... so many white husband are sissy or bi or lost interest in sex... white wives are crying out for alpha black males.... be confident... come and find us... our husbands will let you walk right in, sweet talk us and let nature take its course........ Yes I am a middle aged white women who needs proper sex.....and has naughty thoughts when I see a black man in Target, and I know plenty other married white women who tell me the same.

Well said. I think its about time we all worked together in this and the sooner Black men feel confidence in approaching and persuing sex with attached white women the better it will be for us all.
Black men, It is possible to be extremely forward and remain respectful. And hey, why not even talk with white men about their wives and girlfriends. You never know where it may lead 😉

Hi
as a white wife...thing that frustrates me is how tough it is to find black men. I wish black men would join our books clubs, choirs , .. anywhere where white ladies go and white couples.. Those black men would find out pretty quick how receptive our husbands would be to getting friendly , and being cuckold... so many white husband are sissy or bi or lost interest in sex... white wives are crying out for alpha black males.... be confident... come and find us... our husbands will let you walk right in, sweet talk us and let nature take its course........ Yes I am a middle aged white women who needs proper sex.....and has naughty thoughts when I see a black man in Target, and I know plenty other married white women who tell me the same.
Where are you guys hiding? What book clubs? Cause I’ve been damn sure looking.

Hi
OMG I love this!! I'm one of those white guys that thinks like that!

Hi
Just let me know what where and I’m there!

Hi
I would definitely consider it

Hi
The issue there needs to be a club for activities that an Alpha male would find fun and books and choirs are not it!

How about a gym 💪 club group where well hung Alpha males meet wives at the gym to workout together! Nowadays the majority of women in America need to workout more than they need to read and I would love to spot you from behind! A running club so I can see those married goodies in some tights! The women who rides those bikes in groups have nice asses and thighs on them but I know they are not getting dick down good like those thighs deserve.

How about a movie 🍿 club as apposed to a choir club? At least I can seduce you during the movie and let my fingers🤞do the talking we wouldn't make it out of the parking lot!

It's all about the right activities and there will be some action!♠️

I'm with this lady..... in wanting black men to be more forward ..Have experience of a black man just marching up to us as a white couple and flirting with me as if my husband didn't exist. And I really liked it, and so did my husband .... and it was exciting , The only thing he asked my husband was the room number and after a while more we ran up there... xxxx

Hi
Any suggestions for a black man in Iowa

Hi
Preach!!! Baby!

The issue there needs to be a club for activities that an Alpha male would find fun and books and choirs are not it!

How about a gym 💪 club group where well hung Alpha males meet wives at the gym to workout together! Nowadays the majority of women in America need to workout more than they need to read and I would love to spot you from behind! A running club so I can see those married goodies in some tights! The women who rides those bikes in groups have nice asses and thighs on them but I know they are not getting dick down good like those thighs deserve.

How about a movie 🍿 club as apposed to a choir club? At least I can seduce you during the movie and let my fingers🤞do the talking we wouldn't make it out of the parking lot!

It's all about the right activities and there will be some action!♠️
You're asking women to actually put in work, and they don't want to do that

Hi
Interesting concept. I have never thought of this. I am a book lover myself.

Back