Black Men should be joining books clubs, choirs etc

Hi
as a white wife...thing that frustrates me is how tough it is to find black men. I wish black men would join our books clubs, choirs , .. anywhere where white ladies go and white couples.. Those black men would find out pretty quick how receptive our husbands would be to getting friendly , and being cuckold... so many white husband are sissy or bi or lost interest in sex... white wives are crying out for alpha black males.... be confident... come and find us... our husbands will let you walk right in, sweet talk us and let nature take its course........ Yes I am a middle aged white women who needs proper sex.....and has naughty thoughts when I see a black man in Target, and I know plenty other married white women who tell me the same.
I agree. Wish you were my wife

Hi
as a white wife...thing that frustrates me is how tough it is to find black men. I wish black men would join our books clubs, choirs , .. anywhere where white ladies go and white couples.. Those black men would find out pretty quick how receptive our husbands would be to getting friendly , and being cuckold... so many white husband are sissy or bi or lost interest in sex... white wives are crying out for alpha black males.... be confident... come and find us... our husbands will let you walk right in, sweet talk us and let nature take its course........ Yes I am a middle aged white women who needs proper sex.....and has naughty thoughts when I see a black man in Target, and I know plenty other married white women who tell me the same.
What city are you located in ??
Iam in Dallas ,Texas

Lol, you have got to be kidding!!! It should be the other way around. White couples should start attending more black events. Like HBCU sporting events,Jazz Festivals, Black night clubs. We started attending Basketball Ball games, Football Games, MLK weekend. We even donate to the Black $$$$ HBCU'S. Come dressed to impress and the black men who are interested will find you!
You are truly spectacular. For sure will get bbc attention

Hi
It's amazing wish in uk it was like this

As hard to get any black man to walk up to me as a black woman

What is needed is a free social site that organises regular meets

Guys and gals you'll end up missing each other when all white folks who want to get with Black men will attend "black events" and all Black guys who want to get with white ladies will attend "white events". Those left at those events will be the ones who not want you. ;) Maybe try to attend "mixed events", locations and clubs where everybody is welcome? 🤔
Yep, that's how I always got approached.

Hi
Do you have any suggestions for someone in the south?

Thanks for this idea, I think I should probably go to the library more often

read more book club GIF by Utah Jazz
glasses nerd GIF by SoulPancake

As a wannabe my wife is starting to associate with a fellow volunteer through church. I am aware of him coming to our house to drop off and pick things up while I am not at home. I encourage her to stay in touch with him in hopes the relationship will grow naturally and she will become more confident.

Hi
I don’t belong to a book club but I do go to target a lot, lol

Joining a choir is a great idea for a black man here in the UK. Where we live there are several , and they are at least 70% women , and I’ve never seen a black man In any of them.
That would be a great setting for a comedic movie idea. i have something in mind but i guess it would be considered off-topic so i better not post it here? 🤔

That would be a great setting for a comedic movie idea. i have something in mind but i guess it would be considered off-topic so i better not post it here? 🤔
I sung in the choir and discovered how freaky Southern church girls are, Beyonce made a song about them for a reason. My church hosted members like Warren Moon and Evander Holyfield (who stepped on my foot when I was an usher, he's lucky Tyson bit his ear and I felt pity for him). I did the rap verse of "Joyful, Joyful" from the Sister Act 2 movie and the girls I got from it still keep in touch.

We will also have a registry for Black owned wives and couples, looks like your wife just found her new Black master, listen to the slut. After watching you get him hard in the hotel elevator, she freely gave herself to him. Both of you will be entered in the registry as his property. He's having a poker party for his birthday, you can't wait to see who earns your holes that night.

Attachments

• 4976576-495f9474a3c55544fda63062cc2244d6.mp4
    23.4 MB
The issue there needs to be a club for activities that an Alpha male would find fun and books and choirs are not it!

How about a gym 💪 club group where well hung Alpha males meet wives at the gym to workout together! Nowadays the majority of women in America need to workout more than they need to read and I would love to spot you from behind! A running club so I can see those married goodies in some tights! The women who rides those bikes in groups have nice asses and thighs on them but I know they are not getting dick down good like those thighs deserve.

How about a movie 🍿 club as apposed to a choir club? At least I can seduce you during the movie and let my fingers🤞do the talking we wouldn't make it out of the parking lot!

It's all about the right activities and there will be some action!♠️
Hmmmm, book clubs can be fun, if they are about the right books. I am part of a book club, but all black folks in it. I am not so much into fiction ( except if it has a non Western author), so more psychology, self improvement, business type books. I have been part of a choir, when I was younger and cool with joining other book clubs, if they focus on books that interest me.

Hi
At my wife’s work there is a black guy he fucked all the women including pregnant and older. Husbands don’t know anything I love how he pretended to be their friends

Back