Black Men should be joining books clubs, choirs etc

Lol, you have got to be kidding!!! It should be the other way around. White couples should start attending more black events. Like HBCU sporting events,Jazz Festivals, Black night clubs. We started attending Basketball Ball games, Football Games, MLK weekend. We even donate to the Black $$$$ HBCU'S. Come dressed to impress and the black men who are interested will find yo

Lol, you have got to be kidding!!! It should be the other way around. White couples should start attending more black events. Like HBCU sporting events,Jazz Festivals, Black night clubs. We started attending Basketball Ball games, Football Games, MLK weekend. We even donate to the Black $$$$ HBCU'S. Come dressed to impress and the black men who are interested will find you!
Hahah fuck no, most white wives like black dick and that’s it. Not the whole culture and *******. My wife would hate to be at an event mainly black peoples

I'm with this lady..... in wanting black men to be more forward ..Have experience of a black man just marching up to us as a white couple and flirting with me as if my husband didn't exist. And I really liked it, and so did my husband .... and it was exciting , The only thing he asked my husband was the room number and after a while more we ran up there... xxxx
That can be awkward you can’t tell who’s down other than the hip hop lady’s

The general concept is a fucking excellent idea! I would be able to get my wife to take the leap much easier if she had more regular contact with black men in her everyday life, especially if they expressed interest in her. I have been priming her for BBC since I shared my fantasy before we got married. She was so sheltered and had so few partners and experience before we hooked up, she literally had never heard “once you go black you never go back.” But she DEFINITELY knows what that is about now, she’s usually pointing out famous white women who prefer dating black guys like Katie Holmes. But we live in one of the whitest communities around. It makes it hard because when you don’t have contact to see black men in more regular settings, being thrown into contact in a more high pressure one can be scary because you don’t know what to expect and some of those fear mongering racist stereotypes that have been perpetuated by society for generations might subconsciously tinge their perceptions. Regular contact is a game changer. Instead of seeing black men and not knowing what interacting with them might be like, and only having your husband’s fantasy of them pleasuring her with their big cocks like I can’t, and everything else is unfamiliar and potentially scary, versus having regular contact with black men, see them as just regular, decent people…. Many of whom just might have a big cock that can rock their world more than their husbands, it’s a whole new ballgame. Seriously.

Church choir might be a good Avenue but that’s not really in our wheelhouse so can’t comment further. Book clubs. My wife is in one now but it’s a private one just her and some former work colleagues started so that’s out. But maybe I could encourage her to join a broader one in our community once this book is over. Probably depends on the group. I can see some choosing books that are really woman centric which would make a black man’s participation in seem very awkward unless he passed himself off as gay or bi (a stealthy white wife fucking Trojan Horse… degrees of difficulty high!)

For us it would likely have to be another activity. A low key, fun cycling club would be good. Or a hiking club. I was exchanging messages with one black man around us who cycles and he said he wore bike shorts and had to choose which leg his cock would have to go down. Fucking hot as hell. My wife and other white women might run off the road checking that out. No doubt my wife would take more than one peek and I’d likely have hot sex later that night. But a biking or hiking club would be good because they are social, non threatening, etc.

I do have to comment on the suggestion of us attending more black events. In a perfect world that would be GREAT. But my wife brought up a good point many years ago when I suggested we visit some predominantly black night clubs so I could watch her dance and get talked, looked and hopefully felt up. “I would be scared, not of the black guys who I’m sure would be very motivated to get me comfortable and would make me feel desired, but I can’t help but think that us going to a black club and I’m dancing with black guys while my white husband stares and might even get an erection? How would black women view me or treat me? My guess is they would be outraged, pissed, disgusted etc. I would be really worried about what they would say and even possibly do to me.” Like I said she had a good point. But then again, maybe other black events where something as obvious as me watching her dance with black guys might be more low key. I’ll have to give it some thought.

There is a lot of merit to this idea. Guarantee that more low pressure interaction between black males and our white wives, especially when our wives know we would like nothing more than to watch them fuck a black guy, would result in a LOT more action and happiness for all involved.

The general concept is a fucking excellent idea! I would be able to get my wife to take the leap much easier if she had more regular contact with black men in her everyday life, especially if they expressed interest in her. I have been priming her for BBC since I shared my fantasy before we got married. She was so sheltered and had so few partners and experience before we hooked up, she literally had never heard “once you go black you never go back.” But she DEFINITELY knows what that is about now, she’s usually pointing out famous white women who prefer dating black guys like Katie Holmes. But we live in one of the whitest communities around. It makes it hard because when you don’t have contact to see black men in more regular settings, being thrown into contact in a more high pressure one can be scary because you don’t know what to expect and some of those fear mongering racist stereotypes that have been perpetuated by society for generations might subconsciously tinge their perceptions. Regular contact is a game changer. Instead of seeing black men and not knowing what interacting with them might be like, and only having your husband’s fantasy of them pleasuring her with their big cocks like I can’t, and everything else is unfamiliar and potentially scary, versus having regular contact with black men, see them as just regular, decent people…. Many of whom just might have a big cock that can rock their world more than their husbands, it’s a whole new ballgame. Seriously.

Church choir might be a good Avenue but that’s not really in our wheelhouse so can’t comment further. Book clubs. My wife is in one now but it’s a private one just her and some former work colleagues started so that’s out. But maybe I could encourage her to join a broader one in our community once this book is over. Probably depends on the group. I can see some choosing books that are really woman centric which would make a black man’s participation in seem very awkward unless he passed himself off as gay or bi (a stealthy white wife fucking Trojan Horse… degrees of difficulty high!)

For us it would likely have to be another activity. A low key, fun cycling club would be good. Or a hiking club. I was exchanging messages with one black man around us who cycles and he said he wore bike shorts and had to choose which leg his cock would have to go down. Fucking hot as hell. My wife and other white women might run off the road checking that out. No doubt my wife would take more than one peek and I’d likely have hot sex later that night. But a biking or hiking club would be good because they are social, non threatening, etc.

I do have to comment on the suggestion of us attending more black events. In a perfect world that would be GREAT. But my wife brought up a good point many years ago when I suggested we visit some predominantly black night clubs so I could watch her dance and get talked, looked and hopefully felt up. “I would be scared, not of the black guys who I’m sure would be very motivated to get me comfortable and would make me feel desired, but I can’t help but think that us going to a black club and I’m dancing with black guys while my white husband stares and might even get an erection? How would black women view me or treat me? My guess is they would be outraged, pissed, disgusted etc. I would be really worried about what they would say and even possibly do to me.” Like I said she had a good point. But then again, maybe other black events where something as obvious as me watching her dance with black guys might be more low key. I’ll have to give it some thought.

There is a lot of merit to this idea. Guarantee that more low pressure interaction between black males and our white wives, especially when our wives know we would like nothing more than to watch them fuck a black guy, would result in a LOT more action and happiness for all involved.
By the way, sadly it just wasn’t meant to be with that cycling hung black guy. His kink and mine, and likely whatever my wife would be interested in, didn’t match. It was too bad, on so many levels it would have been perfect. But everyone should get what they want out of a sexual relationship. Wouldn’t be cool if he had to back burner what really turned him on just to make my fantasy come to life.

Hi
as a white wife...thing that frustrates me is how tough it is to find black men. I wish black men would join our books clubs, choirs , .. anywhere where white ladies go and white couples.. Those black men would find out pretty quick how receptive our husbands would be to getting friendly , and being cuckold... so many white husband are sissy or bi or lost interest in sex... white wives are crying out for alpha black males.... be confident... come and find us... our husbands will let you walk right in, sweet talk us and let nature take its course........ Yes I am a middle aged white women who needs proper sex.....and has naughty thoughts when I see a black man in Target, and I know plenty other married white women who tell me the same.
Here’s the issue with this. Many ≠ All. Occasionally, when a black man like I joins a book club there will be a few women here and there looking for a fling, but you also have to realize that many white women feel threatened by black men, while we do have the stereotype of having giant dicks attached to us, we are also branded with the stereotype of ******* and/or assaulting older women, specifically white women (see birth of a nation). So coming into a predominantly white and female bookclub alone doesn’t look good on us, and it’ll be even worse if we initiate something and the person isn’t into it. You can’t be into this kink and also be so ignorant.

Here’s the issue with this. Many ≠ All. Occasionally, when a black man like I joins a book club there will be a few women here and there looking for a fling, but you also have to realize that many white women feel threatened by black men, while we do have the stereotype of having giant dicks attached to us, we are also branded with the stereotype of ******* and/or assaulting older women, specifically white women (see birth of a nation). So coming into a predominantly white and female bookclub alone doesn’t look good on us, and it’ll be even worse if we initiate something and the person isn’t into it. You can’t be into this kink and also be so ignorant.
Real rap in St.Louis after 12 years in Seattle.white women will not even look at you in public, in Washington they spoke and hello

Real rap in St.Louis after 12 years in Seattle.white women will not even look at you in public, in Washington they spoke and hello
Your Washington statement is accurate!! I was shocked when it first happened and thought it might have been unusual until it started happening on a regular basis !!

Your Washington statement is accurate!! I was shocked when it first happened and thought it might have been unusual until it started happening on a regular basis !!
Dude I had to come to st louis to keep my job because of covid and I miss living in Washington everyday. Any given day you step out your house you can meet a white woman who is ready to acquire black history,you do not have to play this hotwife *******. Everytime i went to maxies at the sea tac Airport doubletree hotel i met a white woman. They would be at the esquire club too.

Dude I had to come to st louis to keep my job because of covid and I miss living in Washington everyday. Any given day you step out your house you can meet a white woman who is ready to acquire black history,you do not have to play this hotwife *******. Everytime i went to maxies at the sea tac Airport doubletree hotel i met a white woman. They would be at the esquire club too.
Two really great places !!!

Hi
as a white wife...thing that frustrates me is how tough it is to find black men. I wish black men would join our books clubs, choirs , .. anywhere where white ladies go and white couples.. Those black men would find out pretty quick how receptive our husbands would be to getting friendly , and being cuckold... so many white husband are sissy or bi or lost interest in sex... white wives are crying out for alpha black males.... be confident... come and find us... our husbands will let you walk right in, sweet talk us and let nature take its course........ Yes I am a middle aged white women who needs proper sex.....and has naughty thoughts when I see a black man in Target, and I know plenty other married white women who tell me the same.
"Black men" should go to wherever they want and do whatever they want to do.

Lol, you have got to be kidding!!! It should be the other way around. White couples should start attending more black events. Like HBCU sporting events,Jazz Festivals, Black night clubs. We started attending Basketball Ball games, Football Games, MLK weekend. We even donate to the Black $$$$ HBCU'S. Come dressed to impress and the black men who are interested will find you!
This lady gets it

Hi
There really is no need for this. Black men are alpha males anyway and are not going to be joining a book club. You are the white woman desiring BBC so you need to go to them. Black studs don't come to you. They have plenty of women chasing them. Here is the proper way to handle this if you are having trouble meeting black studs. It is much easier for a husband to find them. You need a husband who has a brain and who is a true cuckold. He will do what I am planning to do when I find my Hotwife that will cuckold me. You join a gym in an area where they have plenty of black men. Black studs love to work out and keep their bodies in shape. You work out daily after work and meet as many black studs at the gym as possible. This is really quite easy to do especially if your intent is introducing him to your horny wife. After a few exchanges and pleasantries you can quickly talk about your wife liking black men and invite him over for a ******* to meet the wife or meet at a bar to introduce them. I think most black men are very open to coming by to bang your wife.

CIAO
come moglie bianca ... la cosa che mi frustra è quanto sia difficile trovare uomini di colore. Vorrei che gli uomini di colore si unissero ai nostri club di libri, cori, .. ovunque vadano le donne bianche e le coppie bianche .. Quegli uomini di colore scoprissero abbastanza velocemente quanto sarebbero ricettivi i nostri mariti a diventare amichevoli e ad essere cornuti ... così tanti il marito bianco è femminuccia o bisessuale o ha perso interesse per il sesso... le mogli bianche chiedono a gran voce maschi neri alfa... sii fiduciosa... vieni a trovarci... i nostri mariti ti lasceranno entrare subito, chiacchiere dolci noi e lasciamo che la natura faccia il suo corso........ Sì, sono una donna bianca di mezza età che ha bisogno di sesso adeguato.....e ha pensieri cattivi quando vedo un uomo di colore in Target, e ne conosco molti altri donne bianche sposate che mi dicono la stessa cosa.
Credo che viva negli Stati Uniti. Consolati: a Milano la situazione è molto peggiore e i neri ora sembrano destinati solo ad annegare durante i tentativi di sbarco dai barconi.

Hi
Thanks! That’s what I’m talking about! Im about to join a local book club! I would love to be in a room full of 1st time hotwives & cucks who are mentally hunting their fantasies for BBC

Back