Black men has this happened to you or does this happen to you in the lifestyle?

I hear you and I've been through this situation a number of times. I still can empathize with a white woman that doesn't feel it's "safe" to put her private business in the public eye. I've experienced this from women who were afraid of the repercussions from their employer and some from their families. You're right, it's not a good feeling and can make some feel as though it's demeaning. On the other hand, I've dated single white women that I've had to "hide from the public" because I knew it could present a problem in my career aspirations. When dating one white woman who was single and 24 yrs. old (we worked in the same department at a large corporation and would regularly go out after work for drinks and conversation), I was called into the directors office for a conversation about "office relationships." Obviously, he was fed info about the young lady and I meeting, and he took on a serious tone and informed me "Don't get your meat where you get your potatoes." I knew what he meant and I also knew that if I continued seeing her in public, it would probably derail both of our careers. She said she didn't care, but I knew she didn't fully understand the wrath that our director was warning me about. Ultimately, she broke off the relationship because she did not want it to be "just behind closed doors." She was willing to change jobs before we broke it off--she felt that strongly about being open. I was the one who was trying to "protect her," and to protect my own ass, too. I guess I was the one who didn't want to "take the risk," and she was the one who didn't want to be just some "fuck object." Long story just to say, it cuts both ways, and I can understand why some women (and men) keep it quiet--even if it means shutting the relationship down completely. Doesn't reflect a backbone of steel, but sometimes you have to know precisely which hill you're willing to die on.
For me as a general rule, workplace dating is to be avoided; too close to the bone. Your boss gave you sage advice. The version of the saying i've heard is "Don't get your honey where you get your money". I believe many companies have a policy forbiding it.

Do you find yourself thinking if you are devaluing or reducing yourself to a second class stautus by engaging in meetings ?

I ask this because when white women hook up with men of other backgrounds nationalities etc, even though it is a sex hookup there usuallly is some preamble or intro to it. It could be hanging out in the park, meeting for drinks, playing a friendly game of ping pong or some other fun flirty activity. It is common knowledge that this sort of buildup makes the sex even better. I mean white women don't hesitate to be seen out with other races and nationalities an even loop their arm through the guys arm as a friendly inviting gesture. We are not talking about dating here or romance, just hanging out briefly before doing getting down to business, as the saying goes.

So it tells you something when they will openly be in the company of other, but for black men this is not an option an they will only hook up with one undercover and unseen on these types sites.

Some may say I just want the sex, but in the examples I cited above the goal is getting laid too, it is just that is done in a more civil social format.

So,do you that that by agreeing to meet on places where people don't want to associate with you openly, that you implicitly reducing yourself to a second-class or lower status individual?
Bro really ?

Totally concur. Those who can't see beyond the BBC and will take ANY man if color to bed, I avoid with extreme prejudice. Black and White parties I avoid like the plague. And just for my extra 2 cents: All MAGA folk aren't bad (I know I've got a few who are good friends 🤣); stereotyping MAGAns would lump us in with chocolate chasers who just don't give a blue fick who gives 'em dick so long as it's dark meat.
Smart man. Best avoid those who see you as nothing more than a well-endowed muscular taboo sex object.

Last edited:
Smart man. Best avoid those who see you as nothing more than a well-endowed muscular taboo sex object.
Time and place for everything...for those I know, and we recognize and respect the Humanity of the other, behind closed doors obkectification can be wonderful roles to play. As Shakespeare said: The world is a stage....😈

Bro really ?
I have a small challenge for you. I dare you (friendly dare :)) scour the internet and find out how many sites you can find where white men look for asian, indian, arab, latino, pacific islander etc etc etc males with big cocks that they can feed to their wives like a piece of meat. Look hard because you practically won't find any. Zilch. (I'm not talking about niche sites where ppl of different backgrounds connect for friendship and other social reasons including romance.) That's because they view these other groups with much higher regard and don't view them as mindless wife-fucking fodder.

First of all black men are being used by these couples and women. Anytime they can post saying they’re looking you damn near have to play by their rules weather that be meeting the husband first or meeting them on this day and this time it’s always based on their needs and schedules cause if you don’t comply they don’t care and will go with the next bbc like they are the prize..And if they were so into black men why aren’t they dating one because it’s nothing more than a fetish …and black men don’t sneak around worried about what people will say being with a white woman they sneak around and hide us and this doesn’t pertain to EVERYONE just a generalization

First of all black men are being used by these couples and women. Anytime they can post saying they’re looking you damn near have to play by their rules weather that be meeting the husband first or meeting them on this day and this time it’s always based on their needs and schedules cause if you don’t comply they don’t care and will go with the next bbc like they are the prize..And if they were so into black men why aren’t they dating one because it’s nothing more than a fetish …and black men don’t sneak around worried about what people will say being with a white woman they sneak around and hide us and this doesn’t pertain to EVERYONE just a generalization
Preach! Another thing. If black men are "superior" and "gods" and "just make everything better" and all the other jazz, how many of these people would introduce one of these types of educated, refined black men as a good friend or acquaintance to their family members/extended family, neighbors, work colleagues, country club or tennis club buddies or their business partners, introducing them in an obviously neutral context? They just wouldn't want the negative and damaging association. Which is funny because they gladly introduce other ethnicities or nationalities to others in their circle without reservations. I suppose you've got to be very careful about this sort of thing. The saying: You don't $hit where you eat, comes to mind

Last edited:
Preach! Another thing. If black men are "superior" and "gods" and "just make everything better" and all the other jazz, how many of these people would introduce one of these types of educated, refined black men as a good friend or acquaintance to their family members/extended family, neighbors, work colleagues, country club or tennis club buddies or their business partners, introducing them in an obviously neutral context? They just wouldn't want the negative and damaging association. Which is funny because they gladly introduce other ethnicities or nationalities to others in their circle without reservations. I suppose you've got to be very careful about this sort of thing. The saying: You don't $hit where you eat, comes to mind
We agree to disagree on the point regarding introduction to their friends. To use an analogy of introducing an individual who is helping fulfill a fantasy, fetish, etc., to introducing a friend to their business partners, country club members is not a comparable comparison. One doesn't take an individual whose sole purpose is providing sexual pleasure to a country club or to a nice dinner with their boss. Black, white, Red or Yellow, one would be a fool to do so. However, that wouldn't preclude that same individual from introducing a Black associate to his boss or country club members if they share like interests such as golf or business. In fact, Black executives are encouraged to take golf lessons so they are able to play and mingle with other figures of power on the course or at the club. I've been invited to play on numerous occasions, not just for the fun or challenge, but with the sometimes unstated purpose of being introduced to those who may assist me in my career, or, someone who I may be able to help "move up the ladder." Just saying that no, any normal, rational person would not take his wife's lover to the C.C. for a round of golf.

We agree to disagree on the point regarding introduction to their friends. To use an analogy of introducing an individual who is helping fulfill a fantasy, fetish, etc., to introducing a friend to their business partners, country club members is not a comparable comparison. One doesn't take an individual whose sole purpose is providing sexual pleasure to a country club or to a nice dinner with their boss. Black, white, Red or Yellow, one would be a fool to do so. However, that wouldn't preclude that same individual from introducing a Black associate to his boss or country club members if they share like interests such as golf or business. In fact, Black executives are encouraged to take golf lessons so they are able to play and mingle with other figures of power on the course or at the club. I've been invited to play on numerous occasions, not just for the fun or challenge, but with the sometimes unstated purpose of being introduced to those who may assist me in my career, or, someone who I may be able to help "move up the ladder." Just saying that no, any normal, rational person would not take his wife's lover to the C.C. for a round of golf.
Of course, not. I was giving an example. The point I was making was that black men are generally only seen as suitable as low-grade wife-fucking fodder by these couples.

Of course, not. I was giving an example. The point I was making was that black men are generally only seen as suitable as low-grade wife-fucking fodder by these couples.
Again, you're using "generally," and that doesn't even come close to the majority of relationships I've been involved in (50+). Does it occur--Yes. How often--perhaps 10% of the time. My experience is that most of the single women/couples I've met fall into two categories. 1. Those who will not let race prohibit them from dating or enjoying themselves. 2. Those who have a strong curiosity, but have never acted upon it. Most of these women/wives want to have an opportunity to experience the contrast in skin color, the curiosity of "is it different?" They're not looking down upon me as some lower form of being (if they were, why would they want to be with me?). To the contrary, they're interested in an experience that society has tried to mold them into believing is "taboo and forbidden." In reality (not this site), few are really looking for an 11" or 12" dick. They couldn't handle that, and they know it (and most of us are not packing that). Category 1 is looking for a mind and body experience--just as they would with any other man. Category 2. is looking to have a fantasy fulfilled, and hoping it is pleasurable and fulfilling, and perhaps, repeatable. Yes, there's a category 3, usually involving a couple where the man wants to "demean" his wife, or, a woman with very low esteem and wants "to be used, or punished." Category 3 however, is far smaller than the other two categories, and IMHO, is not the norm.

I disagree with you on one thing you’re saying .
1st she the wife has the pussy , the couple make the rules
2nd yes these couples do fuck a lot of black men , never believe if they say they don’t . Trust me they’re fucking more bbc , than us guys get Pussy! This is a lie that most couples tell . Never fall for we don’t do this much BS ..Couples will just go to the next black cock and most don’t care what that black cock is attached to either ! Boggles my mind

3rd it’s definitely a fetish

4th yes couples do sneak around fucking blk men behind closed doors , that is part of the fun !

Last edited:
You need to find higher caliber playmate friends. I’ve been around the game more than a few years and I have been invited to vanilla parties, homes, been out with couples in vanilla settings more than I can count, and home as far as the true hotwife date (solo with her) including overnight trips and visits. There are the couples that I only play with in play environments, but the majority become true FWB. Quality over quantity! The quality couples and singles will keep you busy enough that they will weed out the lesser couples and singles for you.

You need to find higher caliber playmate friends. I’ve been around the game more than a few years and I have been invited to vanilla parties, homes, been out with couples in vanilla settings more than I can count, and home as far as the true hotwife date (solo with her) including overnight trips and visits. There are the couples that I only play with in play environments, but the majority become true FWB. Quality over quantity! The quality couples and singles will keep you busy enough that they will weed out the lesser couples and singles for you.
I'm open to women of other races but not in this way. However, you're missing the point I'm making. Every time the question comes up about what attracts ppl to this lifestyle, the whites consistently say it is the taboo (and contrast) about sex with blacks that is the draw from them. I have read where they describe the "primitiveness", "rawness" of the act. Also, that the wronger it looks the more exciting it is. Even saw black men described as savage and very assertive. (Those aren't my descriptions; I'm just stating what I've read). Also, the excitement of black men "breeding" white women. Are we talking about wildlife or humans? Fact is, you never see these terms applied to other races or nationalities.

And talking about taboo, do you not find it perverse that no white thinks sex with people from other countries or nationalities is taboo, but sexual relations with their own black citizens is taboo, For real? I mean. who really is the "citizen" and who is the "foreigner" here???

You can dress it up or rationalize it how you want but at the end of the day, you are still a taboo fetish to these couples.

Again, you're using "generally," and that doesn't even come close to the majority of relationships I've been involved in (50+). Does it occur--Yes. How often--perhaps 10% of the time. My experience is that most of the single women/couples I've met fall into two categories. 1. Those who will not let race prohibit them from dating or enjoying themselves. 2. Those who have a strong curiosity, but have never acted upon it. Most of these women/wives want to have an opportunity to experience the contrast in skin color, the curiosity of "is it different?" They're not looking down upon me as some lower form of being (if they were, why would they want to be with me?). To the contrary, they're interested in an experience that society has tried to mold them into believing is "taboo and forbidden." In reality (not this site), few are really looking for an 11" or 12" dick. They couldn't handle that, and they know it (and most of us are not packing that). Category 1 is looking for a mind and body experience--just as they would with any other man. Category 2. is looking to have a fantasy fulfilled, and hoping it is pleasurable and fulfilling, and perhaps, repeatable. Yes, there's a category 3, usually involving a couple where the man wants to "demean" his wife, or, a woman with very low esteem and wants "to be used, or punished." Category 3 however, is far smaller than the other two categories, and IMHO, is not the norm.
Boom!🎯

Never had an issue with white women not wanting to be seen with me. This coming from a blk man from GA. I dress well, have a nice smile, and in decent shape. If you're dressing like a bum, needing a haircut, and not appealing then that could be your issue right now.
Try again. I'm of a tall athletic build. clean shaven and well-groomed and partial to a subtle dash of cologne, so isn't my issue as you put it. But as stated, whites don't consider dating/sex with people of other nationalities an issue at all, but with you it is taboo, as many say on this site, and that is the attraction for them. So, as I said, tell me who is really the foreigner/outsider here?

This is your opinion only. Ive never seen this to be an issue and frequently see IR couples and such out and about. This kind of site and real ife are two different things.
"IR couples" covers all types of combinations and means nothing in this context, because I wasn't referring to interracial couples in general.

Back