Black Men and White Women are Freaks of Nature

What could you do with her?
Tell her to get on her knees and don't look at me and unzip my pants n suck n lick n Worship n Cherish my Black Shiny Cock like its a Priceless Heirloom as i shoot CUM all over here face as she looks at U in a vulnerable way and there is nothing U can do to help her. Then I grab her hair and drag her across the room up against the wall arms n legs apart pull her dress up Slide the thongs to the side and FUCK her to she cream n squirt uncontrollably on this cock. Then I'll leave u and her standing there as I move on like a Thief in the Night.

Last edited:
What is it about this Combustable n Dynamic Relationship that causes people to stare n glance all around the World that tends to drive the masses crazy? Is it that they have the most Physically Gifted Bodies, Great Genes , Dominates a Room Aurora, Skin Contrast, Taboo or Eve's Forbidden Fruit, Black Men's SuperiorPhysique, White Women's Captivating Spell, One thing we all know that when they meet there in no ******* on Earth that can stop that Explosive Dynamic Whatsoever. Black men the most Feared and the White women the most desirable. Makes them the most Wanted people in this Society.
No Competition Hands Down!!!
I can't say that anyone has trembled from the site of me. A few have insisted on getting on top the first time. One woman did remark"You aren't pinning me to bed with that thing" (She ended up having a very pleasurable evening for her and me). There have been a few women over the years that getting fucked by a real large cock or getting fucked by a black cock is a bucket list thing. They try a time or two or three and then move one. And yes there are women the have IR sex as part of their life style. Some marry black and some have fuck buddies on the side. Some people equate monogamy with monotony and just like some spice in their life. White women have no magic spell, being good in bed is much more a matter of experience and attitude than it is of color.

I'm into Red Heads too and i find them totally irresistible & tantalizing. True white women don't venture out to much beyond what they are exposed too. Plus who want to give up their family inheritance and shamed by friends n family. Too much for some to bear. I'll take the 10% and raise you One.
I always thought you guys were most crazy about blondes.

I always thought you guys were most crazy about blondes.
Can't judge a book by its cover - I'll take a Red Head any day - It's like hitting the lottery and power ball if we can actually claim that prize. Now I have a Red Head Girl to play with n chat

Last edited:
And what facts would that be, Urban? I live in a city with a little over 300,000 people, 1/3 of which are black citizens. We've had 18 murders here, thus far in 2013, and this is the fact ... ALL of them involved black assailants, and all the victims, but 1, were black victims. I read the newspaper, view the arrests log, and watch the news every day ... you tell me, please, what it is that I'm not understanding. :confused:

Not everything is reported for and to the public. Do you believe all that you hear? Put yourself in their situation...and then be thankful that you are not in that type of situation. Think a little bit deeper than what lies on the surface for a greater understanding.

Not everything is reported for and to the public. Do you believe all that you hear?

So, what you're suggesting is that the local media & police logs ONLY report black crime, not all crime? That criminal reports are bias? Is that what you're saying? Mac

Last edited:
Not everything is reported for and to the public. Do you believe all that you hear? Put yourself in their situation...and then be thankful that you are not in that type of situation. Think a little bit deeper than what lies on the surface for a greater understanding.
tumblr_maxsivqrRC1qeczzlo1_500.gif

Finally, someone with as weird sense of humor as my own ... and I thought I was "all alone" in this world. :dance:

Last edited:
I'll certainly not argue that the legal system is biased and it sucks, or that more often whites are able to afford better legal representation than a court appointed attorney often appointed to blacks ... but those alone do not attribute to high unbalanced ratio of blacks to whites in incarceration. Statistics & local news do not lie. Watch your nightly news channels, or better yet, read the police log in your local newspaper. Better yet, do the research ... but be willing to accept the FACTS.

.... and, please don't bring up the Travon Martin case as an example of injustice. Yes, George Zimmerman was in the wrong to have approached Travon when he was told NOT to approach him, but I'm betting (and no one really knows the facts) that Travon got upset at Zimmerman's approach & stalking, and attacked Zimmerman first ... my opinion, mind you. He certainly wasn't the walking "angel" that his family initially tried to paint of Travon. Travon had been expelled from his school for grafetti & possession of ******* paraphernalia. Had he been a choir boy as originally portrayed, he would have been in school and the events never happen. Oh, and he was in possession of stolen property (jewelry) as well. No little church choir boy, for sure!
Money is the best equalizer and deodorant there is.

In my youth I feared white rednecks that liked to burn crosses, now I fear young black men.

Back