Black mans fan club?

darkdesirecpl

Couple
From
UK
what is it like?

Really nervous about going due to being a married couple. Would my husband be ok? What do the husbands do when in there?

Is it a pressure situation with the guys in there?

As a first timer we would like to just watch first.

How does it work with couples x

Me and hubby have been to bmfc at Xstasia West Brom a couple of times. Good nights but not greatly successful! 1st time I was too nervous (was right at the start) second time hubby got upset over a guys comments.
But they can be fun, just got to remember it's fun and you're in charge, you don't have to do anything you don't want nor go with anyone you don't want to.
Xstasia has a bar next to it, that's a good place to start, to get your courage up before going in! X

Me and hubby have been to bmfc at Xstasia West Brom a couple of times. Good nights but not greatly successful! 1st time I was too nervous (was right at the start) second time hubby got upset over a guys comments.
But they can be fun, just got to remember it's fun and you're in charge, you don't have to do anything you don't want nor go with anyone you don't want to.
Xstasia has a bar next to it, that's a good place to start, to get your courage up before going in! X

Hubby and I used to go to swing clubs but now that I have gone black and my hubby is my cuck and submissive to me and my Bull, well, life has changed. By bull provides me with all the black meat I care to handle and I have lots of what meat neighbors, friends and co workers I take care of too.
Our situation is a lot different in that my Bull wants me to fuck all the guys he sends to my home and I want to fuck all the guys he sends to my home and my husband wanted that before he became only my cuck and servant.
My bull makes sure that I have at least two men with me every night. Before i went black I always had a man or two in my bed most nights anyway so this is pretty much my life.

I just love cock and cum.

what is it like?

Really nervous about going due to being a married couple. Would my husband be ok? What do the husbands do when in there?

In the US, we would go in, change our cloths in the locker room and I would dress in lingerie of some kind. Never a bra and never any panties. I normally only word 4 or 5 inch heels, stay up thigh highs and a choker. Then I would have one of my butt plugs in most times.

My husband would walk a couple of feet behind me and I would go through the entire club looking the men over. If I saw someone who I liked, I would strike up a conversation and my husband would just let me talk to him and he would keep me safe. And if I get an offer to join him and I like his looks, I go with him. Some times I run into 3 or more guys standing and talking all at once and I always join in their conversation if they are good looking me. Again, my husband hangs back.
My husband is mainly my protection and he eats my cream pies and cleans up my lovers if they want him to.
Sometimes we spend the night and if we do, most times my husband sleeps in the floor and I am rotating with several men all night and we leave by noon the next day and sometimes I go home with the guys I have fucked all night. If we are in our city, many times I invite them home or give them my card with my name and phone number on it as well as an email address.

Hubby and I used to go to swing clubs but now that I have gone black and my hubby is my cuck and submissive to me and my Bull, well, life has changed. By bull provides me with all the black meat I care to handle and I have lots of what meat neighbors, friends and co workers I take care of too.
Our situation is a lot different in that my Bull wants me to fuck all the guys he sends to my home and I want to fuck all the guys he sends to my home and my husband wanted that before he became only my cuck and servant.
My bull makes sure that I have at least two men with me every night. Before i went black I always had a man or two in my bed most nights anyway so this is pretty much my life.

I just love cock and cum.
That is a good BBC slut Ms!

Oh yes, by all definitions I am truly a slut and I love BBC. I qualify too as a Cunt Tease, a Cock Sucker, Prick Tease, Whore and my Bulls Sex Toy. I also submit to my Bulls Boys using me as their sex toy in pubic as well. Most of these black cock sobs are great fuckers. They take care of me when my Bull can't.
So, they fuck you in plain sight in public? I'm so glad that you are proud of all your sexual talents Ms .. are you used pretty constantly every day?

So, they fuck you in plain sight in public? I'm so glad that you are proud of all your sexual talents Ms .. are you used pretty constantly every day?

Oh yes, every day. My husband no longer has sex with me but I always have at least one or two men in bed with me at night. I have sex with 6 to 10 or more every day in the evening.

My bull had me on a leash the other night and everyone could openly see my pussy when I faced them and when I turned around, they could see most of my ass and nearly all my ass crack. My butt plug was in plain sight.

So when this guy my bull knows said he wants that ass if my Bull will share, He told him that he could fuck me in the ass if he did it right there. So a lot of guys watched me getting my ass fucked. I love being used as a sex toy in public. I did it willingly since I got out of high school so It is normal for me.

Oh yes, every day. My husband no longer has sex with me but I always have at least one or two men in bed with me at night. I have sex with 6 to 10 or more every day in the evening.

My bull had me on a leash the other night and everyone could openly see my pussy when I faced them and when I turned around, they could see most of my ass and nearly all my ass crack. My butt plug was in plain sight.

So when this guy my bull knows said he wants that ass if my Bull will share, He told him that he could fuck me in the ass if he did it right there. So a lot of guys watched me getting my ass fucked. I love being used as a sex toy in public. I did it willingly since I got out of high school so It is normal for me.
What was your introduction to BBCs? I wish that could have been your cuckold and spared your so that with relatively big white cock he could bred to more girls a cuckolds of course for the next generation of BBC to fuck

I'm a bit under an Hour from Detroit in Ontario Canada .. can you ask your bull or whoever is in charger if I can come to see you and the Boys in action?

What was your introduction to BBCs? I wish that could have been your cuckold and spared your so that with relatively big white cock he could bred to more girls a cuckolds of course for the next generation of BBC to fuck
I really like the way that you seem so good about being fucked in public front everyone .. we're you trained to be this sexually comfortable in front people or is that a natural part of you?

We've been six times and always had fun. Twice in Radlett and four times in Arousals (Dunstable). The atmosphere is very good for couples who want to start slowly in the lifestyle, as the guys are not pushy. They're usually as shy as the wives and girlfriends. Like all swing clubs, there's always one or two guys who don't leave you alone, following you wherever you go, but this is something go you have to learn to deal with. What's good about the atmosphere is that if you also want to fuck and suck all night, the guys will certainly accommodate, but you'll usually have to take the lead to get things going, with some smiling and flirting.

what is it like?

I'm a bit under an Hour from Detroit in Ontario Canada .. can you ask your bull or whoever is in charger if I can come to see you and the Boys in action?

please understand. I am not here for your entertainment. I am here for my entertainment as well as my circle of friends. So in short, no way!

please understand. I am not here for your entertainment. I am here for my entertainment as well as my circle of friends. So in short, no way!
OK well what I had had in India would have worked out exactly as you want .. honestly, or at least was my only intention .. I know a white boi and that you want and are enjoyed by plenty of BBCs.. that said I am grateful that you you quite in how you replied .. if you change your mind and perhaps want to know what I meant and so on well like know ok? I do have a pretty k8nky when it comes to interracial and I would only want to be or act in a way that would help you and your BBC lovers to enjoy it as much as possible and to help you to help other white girls become BBC sluts
.. so please if I may Ms. could I ask that you read this very carefully so that you might understand that do stand by my the above intentions I'm a man of integrity, and wouldn't do anything else .. I like to learn from you and your Boys as you call them Ms. and perhaps chat and get your know you on here again to learn and help to where I can Ms .. that's all I promise

OK well what I had had in India would have worked out exactly as you want .. honestly, or at least was my only intention .. I know a white boi and that you want and are enjoyed by plenty of BBCs.. that said I am grateful that you you quite in how you replied .. if you change your mind and perhaps want to know what I meant and so on well like know ok? I do have a pretty k8nky when it comes to interracial and I would only want to be or act in a way that would help you and your BBC lovers to enjoy it as much as possible and to help you to help other white girls become BBC sluts
.. so please if I may Ms. could I ask that you read this very carefully so that you might understand that do stand by my the above intentions I'm a man of integrity, and wouldn't do anything else .. I like to learn from you and your Boys as you call them Ms. and perhaps chat and get your know you on here again to learn and help to where I can Ms .. that's all I promise

I understand your enthusiasm but no truly does mean no this time. as before, not interested1

I understand your enthusiasm but no truly does mean no this time. as before, not interested1
Ok .. I didn't follow up few minutes ago or now to in any way to be a bother to, but actually the opposite if anything you .. I kinda thought you and your Boyz seem to have fun kinda thing going on .. it seemed that maybe I could add something to situation for everyone's benefit ..
Does that mean that you also don't want chat on here too? If so I'll obviously respect you wishes although I'd disappointed thinking that I somehow made myself completely misunderstood.. if I've done anything that somehow or other offended you than gor that also I'm sorry .. take care .. you are a VERY beautiful woman

Ok .. I didn't follow up few minutes ago or now to in any way to be a bother to, but actually the opposite if anything you .. I kinda thought you and your Boyz seem to have fun kinda thing going on .. it seemed that maybe I could add something to situation for everyone's benefit ..
Does that mean that you also don't want chat on here too? If so I'll obviously respect you wishes although I'd disappointed thinking that I somehow made myself completely misunderstood.. if I've done anything that somehow or other offended you than gor that also I'm sorry .. take care .. you are a VERY beautiful woman

You really do not comprehend what the meaning of no is do you?

what is it like?

we havent been yet but we have friends who have been and tell s its great ,well run and relaxed couples are welcome most nights at all three venues, i would say go for it if its not for you you can leave and chalk it up to experience .mandy xx

Back