Black lives matter

Oh yes, I know about the Rothchilds, which was an excellent read, but have you heard of decentralized money though?
Yes B.S. Who are the 9 family's who rule the world. *******. Human trafficking. Organ trafficking. **THIS IS A SPAM, REPORT PLEASE***... Everything? Give you a hint. One of the families rule china

No people from the left throw every insult from racist to bigotry are way. So if you’re offended by the sheep comment then my apology maybe snowflake would be a better fit 👍
So, I guess I am right then that you can't conduct a civil conversation without all of the insults, which I'm not surprised about in the slightest! By the way, being called a "sheep" doesn't faze me AT ALL since I have NEVER been one, but YOU on the other hand, am definitely one! If you are still making Linear Income, then YOU and others are the "sheep" that you love to call others so much though maybe your vocabulary is VERY limited like your MENTOR Trump, which is very understandable because he attracts the close-minded ones or SHEEP that you LIKE so much! So, how is that working for you though? Getting Linear Income from the government or your Boss because you aren't SMART enough to make your OWN money tenfold! I seriously doubt, money-wise, you are on my level! Actually, I KNOW you aren't!

By the way, who told you that I am a Democrat? Ha, I don't let a political Master control me, hence why I am an Independent! ;)

Last edited:
You can learn a lot by what I’m telling you. The heart that leans to t

Only the weak and immature would even discuss your income in a debate over the fact BLM is propaganda or not. So if your income is what you jackoff to then by all means wack away my friend because it’s not gonna get you very far. Nobody cares for your immature income comments.
I didn't discuss or state my actual income in any way, you idiot! And, that "weak and immature" nonsense that you are talking about is BULLSHIT! I don't give a fuck what you say anyway because 1) You support and condone a Racist in the White House, which is very obvious coming from you and 2) How can you state anything relating to BLM when you aren't even Black? That's like saying police ******* and systemic Racism doesn't exist! Still have some white folks that "assume" that systemic Racism isn't here though I would expect that because "they" fail to LISTEN anyway!

lol ok idiot. Whatever you say. I have every damn right to talk about BLM without a thing about it being racist. You only think that way because I have a different opinion about it. You say I’m racist because of it and that’s fine. I couldn’t expect anything less from a non educated little boy that wacks off to his income compared to others 🤷🏻‍♂️
Fool, you don't get it, apparently! You DON'T have a damn right to say anything about BLM at all! That's the problem with most white folks! They always feel they have the right to talk about a subject when you DON'T know much about that subject at all! If you can comprehend, I didn't say specifically that you talking about BLM was a Racist matter, I was saying that you lack the intelligence to even talk about it! The Racist part was pertaining to Trump! And, like I said previously, you CANNOT talk about anything relating to Black people when you AREN'T Black yourself! Trump does that same *******, and everytime he comes out looking like an ASSHOLE just like YOU! Learn how to construct a civil response back, if you can, without the insults if you claim to be so educated, which is a bunch of BULLSHIT! Isn't no others when I am talking to you and that ugly heffa you married too!

Fool, you don't get it, apparently! You DON'T have a damn right to say anything about BLM at all! That's the problem with most white folks! They always feel they have the right to talk about a subject when you DON'T know much about that subject at all! If you can comprehend, I didn't say specifically that you talking about BLM was a Racist matter, I was saying that you lack the intelligence to even talk about it! The Racist part was pertaining to Trump! And, like I said previously, you CANNOT talk about anything relating to Black people when you AREN'T Black yourself! Trump does that same *******, and everytime he comes out looking like an ASSHOLE just like YOU! Learn how to construct a civil response back, if you can, without the insults if you claim to be so educated, which is a bunch of BULLSHIT! Isn't no others when I am talking to you and that ugly heffa you married too!
I’m sure if he agreed with you, he would be “allowed” too...Another ridiculous example of if you have a difference of opinion you’re wrong Lmfaooo keep telling people what they can and can’t talk about though, that will
Go over well on a site with a bunch of adults

I’m sure if he agreed with you, he would be “allowed” too...Another ridiculous example of if you have a difference of opinion you’re wrong Lmfaooo keep telling people what they can and can’t talk about though, that will
Go over well on a site with a bunch of adults
I thought some folks would understand, but guess I was wrong!

I know about a lot sir and I’m free to talk about anything I like sir. I don’t give a fuck if you’re white brown red orange blue or black. I will speak my fucking mind. I don’t give a fuck if you think I shouldn’t you got that. If you don’t then move the fuck along
Not when you have wrong information and especially when you haven't experienced anything as a Black individual! Just the TRUTH of the matter! You can't speak on anything pertaining to Blacks when you're on the OUTSIDE looking in, if you can comprehend that!

Nope not how you think
Go back to White America, okay? Stay in your lane! Your opinion isn't needed when it pertains to the Black community! Don't get why White guys cannot understand that! Not difficult to understand! What, ya'll feel left out if ya'll can't put your TWO CENTS into the conversation? Well, it's NOT NEEDED unless you are Black, PERIOD!

What wrong information have I gave you idiot. I have given you the name of the BLM organizer. I have showed you what she stands for. I have given you reference to look it up for yourself. These are not my words that I’m making up. It’s straight from her mouth. Her words. Yet you tell me I can’t talk because I’m white. Lol ok. That’s the most racist thing I have ever heard of 👍
Nope, what I said isn't Racist whatsoever! Hmmm, the oppressed cannot be a called a Racist by the Oppressor! Look up Claude Anderson so you can LEARN something! You dimwit, I'm not talking about that brainwashed crap you stated about BLM because I'm not talking about that! LISTEN, if you can which you CLEARLY have difficulty doing! My post was referring to PB and systemic Racism! Now, can you comprehend?

lol 😂 wow grow a pair of real balls boy. You ain’t got ******* but racist hate in you cuz
Lmao, look whose talking who worships Trump tactics, but good try though! Again, nothing that I said was Racist and how can you talk about balls when you're a DAMN cuck! How about you grow some balls and let your wife know that you aren't playing these cucked games! That's what you need to do unless you are a WIMP! Let me guess, the wife has the REAL balls in the marriage, huh? LMAO :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Lmao, look whose talking who worships Trump tactics, but good try though! Again, nothing that I said was Racist and how can you talk about balls when you're a DAMN cuck! How about you grow some balls and let your wife that you aren't playing these cucked games! That's what you need to do unless you are a WIMP! Let me guess, the wife has the REAL balls in the marriage, huh? LMAO :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Lmfaooo for a guy who hates Trump, you sure to seem to bring him up a lot Hahahaa

Get your head out of the propaganda you being spoon fed
What propaganda? I have been Black my entire life! I understand what police ******* and systemic Racism is about! I know some White folks think it's FUNNY and not going on, but it's not a game here in Black America! Some are like Trump though, hard to talk too! No way of comprehending or LISTENING, which MOST aren't doing!

What propaganda? I have been Black my entire life! I understand what police ******* and systemic Racism is about! I know some White folks think it's FUNNY and not going on, but it's not a game here in Black America! Some are like Trump though, hard to talk too! No way of comprehending or LISTENING, which MOST aren't doing!
Lmfaooo another post bringing him up HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I think the time has come to reject the figure of the white man who allows his wife to establish a relationship with a black lover. It is she (single or married) who will decide whether or not she wants to fuck a black man. If the BLM encourages her to do it, fine. If she believes that in this way she contributes to fighting racism, very well.
sure and her ass can be single and fuck as many black men as she wants

🤦🏻‍♂️ Ok so everyone is now being taught there the victim. So you can feel oppressed. In a world that a black man can make millions while he works. Go to restaurants and be served by any person of color. You say this is white America were folks of the left have to create racism to say there is still a lot of racism going on. Man what world do you live in when you have to create racism and false police reports. You say you’re very well off on income as a black man. Where else can you get that income. I see America not as color as you do. I see people as people
Absolutely right. I mean come on how many white people are on here lusting or practicing letting a
Black man fuck their wife. Or in the least, mentally wanting to see it. ******* if that’s not the opposite of racism I don’t know what is.

🤦🏻‍♂️ Ok so everyone is now being taught there the victim. So you can feel oppressed. In a world that a black man can make millions while he works. Go to restaurants and be served by any person of color. You say this is white America were folks of the left have to create racism to say there is still a lot of racism going on. Man what world do you live in when you have to create racism and false police reports. You say you’re very well off on income as a black man. Where else can you get that income. I see America not as color as you do. I see people as people
Yea right! I'm not believing that lie! Racism isn't created though if that is so then explain systemic Racism because that CLEARLY isn't created! I like how you're trying detract though claiming that you "see people as people"! Nice try though with that reverse psychology! Only thing that I ask from the police is to treat me equally! No need to point a shotgun at me 3 feet away for a traffic ticket!

Back