Black lives matter

BLM only because the uneducated ones have not figured out that education , hard work , and knowledge are they way to having a better happier life. They use the excuse that "the man" has kept their fathers down , and they are still keeping them down. While in reality they are keeping themselves down with the old ideas. In other their own ideas and thoughts are keeping them from succeeding in life.

You
"Brain washed liberal", "beta males", "virtue signaling"? Someone's been watching too much Tucker Carlson... 😂 @2kindred_spirits

And Yes... I'm SURE the white dudes on here offering up their wives are ALL liberals. Especially the ones with #Maga #Kaga on their pages and then pictures of Liberal black dick in their wives. 😂

"But Liz, how do you know they're LIBERAL BIG BLACK COCKS? That's mighty presumptive of you!"

Elementary My Dear Twatson, according to Pew Research Center in 2016, 87% of all black voters were registered as Democrats. So, for the Maga crowd, when you're in the corner watching your wife get plowed, theres a 9 in 10 chance it's a liberal pounding her out, which means after he's done and you "eat the mess", and "blow the bull", statistically speaking, it's a high probability that's a Liberal Knob you're slobbing... 😂😂😂

Conservatives on this site trip me the fuck out. You guys DON'T have the high ground at all. Best just to STFU and keep your head down. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
You tell em baby.

I think the time has come to reject the figure of the white man who allows his wife to establish a relationship with a black lover. It is she (single or married) who will decide whether or not she wants to fuck a black man. If the BLM encourages her to do it, fine. If she believes that in this way she contributes to fighting racism, very well.

Everything would be clear if the decision of the white woman had consequences that are not reversible.

pregc_sto_black_lives.jpg

"Brain washed liberal", "beta males", "virtue signaling"? Someone's been watching too much Tucker Carlson... 😂 @2kindred_spirits

And Yes... I'm SURE the white dudes on here offering up their wives are ALL liberals. Especially the ones with #Maga #Kaga on their pages and then pictures of Liberal black dick in their wives. 😂

"But Liz, how do you know they're LIBERAL BIG BLACK COCKS? That's mighty presumptive of you!"

Elementary My Dear Twatson, according to Pew Research Center in 2016, 87% of all black voters were registered as Democrats. So, for the Maga crowd, when you're in the corner watching your wife get plowed, theres a 9 in 10 chance it's a liberal pounding her out, which means after he's done and you "eat the mess", and "blow the bull", statistically speaking, it's a high probability that's a Liberal Knob you're slobbing... 😂😂😂

Conservatives on this site trip me the fuck out. You guys DON'T have the high ground at all. Best just to STFU and keep your head down. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

it's actually probably higher than that. the racist-in-chief's approval rating with black voters is under 10%. he got 8% of the AA vote in '16 and he'll get less this time i can promise. also "elementary my dear twatson" 😆 i'm dead.

So wise and beautiful too!

BLM only because the uneducated ones have not figured out that education , hard work , and knowledge are they way to having a better happier life. They use the excuse that "the man" has kept their fathers down , and they are still keeping them down. While in reality they are keeping themselves down with the old ideas. In other their own ideas and thoughts are keeping them from succeeding in life.
Dumbass, do you even know what BLM even is? Not sure why WHITE men feel that their opinions is relevant especially when it pertains to Black people! If you are a White individual, then your opinion is immediately OMITTED because you DON'T have a seat at this table! Stay in your lane and stop stating your BULLSHIT opinions when it pertains to Black people because as ALWAYS you're on the OUTSIDE looking in! Mind your damn business because you weren't asked for your TWO CENTS!

You fucking moron, BLM movement is about all social injustices that has been going on in this old fucked up ass country. The laws, the system and all only protects whites. Look at the police dept. All this stuoud ass white men that join for the wrong reasons, racial profiling and killing unarmed blacks and innocent blacks and if any of it wasnt on film, this fucks would be allowed to go back and ride there beats. And not only that, when the public and the world finds out, they only just fire them and not prosecute to the fullest. They should get the death penalty. You take a life, your life gets taken.The judicial system is also something that needs to be fixed. Look at the cases of bret Cavanaugh and Bill Cosby. They both were guilty, but look at who is doing time and who got promoted and we all know this stupid fuck is guilty from witnesses and statements from people associated with the incident. Then you got a bunchb of rednecks that are alllowed to walk around with military grade firearms and no ones say ******* to them, but if a group of my people do that, its a fucking problem, terrorist group or any other of that dumb ******* you may say. Then you got your dumb ass so called president promoting all this bullshit and u stupid fucks think that its ok and he's the best thing since sliced bread. Go suck a dick. Hes gonna get a lot of you dumb asses fucked up. And if that peice of ******* steals this election, this country gets what it deserves.

There’s been a lot of really stupid threads around here but this 1 may be the worst yet Lmfao
Of course it is stupid because it doesn't affect you AT ALL! Good example of a White guy voicing his opinion, which is irrelevant! White men need to stop that BULLSHIT! You can't talk about this topic UNLESS it actually affects you, which White men will NOT understand because, yes, that's right, you're NOT BLACK! Stay in your lane, PERIOD!

Of course it is stupid because it doesn't affect you AT ALL! Good example of a White guy voicing his opinion, which is irrelevant! White men need to stop that BULLSHIT! You can't talk about this topic UNLESS it actually affects, which White men will NOT understand because, yes, that's right, you're NOT BLACK! Stay in your lane, PERIOD!
I’m not talking about the movement dumbass, I’m talking about a guy starting a thread saying should we give our white women to BBC, What good is that, to me it sounds like a dude looking to get off to responses..A matter a fact I don’t know why I feel the need to respond to someone who would say something so stupid as you just did...Also what the fuck does me being white have to do with having a opinion...Now go away weirdo Lmfao

I’m not talking about the movement dumbass, I’m talking about a guy starting a thread saying should we give our white women to BBC, a matter a fact I don’t know why I feel the need to respond to someone who would say something so stupid as you just did...Also what the fuck does me being white have to do with having a opinion...Now go away weirdo Lmfao
Did you even state that muthafuckin ******* when you responded? No, you didn't, so state that ******* next time before you respond! Stop responding in this thread, okay? And, you being white means you have no relevance in this conversation! You shouldn't have responded in the first place!

Did you even state that muthafuckin ******* when you responded? No, you didn't, so state that ******* next time before you respond! Stop responding in this thread, okay? And, you being white means you have no relevance in this conversation!
Lmfaoooo go the fuck away weirdo, I’ll respond to whatever the fuck I want on this site, beat it now weirdo

Back