Black guys come more...

In your experience do black men produce bigger thicker loads?

• Usually yes

Votes: 138 78.4%
  • No is the same

Votes: 38 21.6%

• Total voters

BlackPassion

Gold Member
From
UK
In all my experiences with all the various white women and couples I have been with I always get met at my orgasmic explosion with 'Wowwww.. what an enormous thick load!!' I guess i have always known I was a 'heavy cummer' and also a repeater, but never fails to turn me on further when a white woman is mesmerized not only my big thick BBC and heavy cum filled balls but also what I produce once fully drained (I can often cum at least 3 times in a session).

Even had a few pats on the back from hubbys gapping in awe at my cum load or 2... I have even been told by some women that a black mans cum often tastes and smells different from some white men?? Overall the majority of white women I have met , have told me that us black men always cum and produce more sperm on average.

Just curious to hear other womens opinion om this and compared to white men.

After BBC gangbang = condoms.jpg

normal_Hunt-76.png

Tammy has yet to find another man of any race who shoots bigger loads than me. I'm not in the range of Peter North. I don't know if anybody else is. Mine are comparable to Ron Jeremy's. I've also pulled out from doggy-style and shot it over Tammy's head. As I've gotten older, some of that has diminished. Just a couple of years ago, we measured one splat that landed over 6 feet from where I shot it.
As for taste, mine is about the worst. Mine has a very strong flavor and it really makes her pussy stink if she doesn't clean it out right away. That's part of why I pull out and shoot it on and over her back so often. We don't want her guests to find an unpleasant smell or taste. One of her newest BBC buddies has a pretty strong taste to his cum, but not as strong as mine.

In all my experiences with all the various white women and couples I have been with I always get met at my orgasmic explosion with 'Wowwww.. what an enormous thick load!!' I guess i have always known I was a 'heavy cummer' and also a repeater, but never fails to turn me on further when a white woman is mesmerized not only my big thick BBC and heavy cum filled balls but also what I produce once fully drained (I can often cum at least 3 times in a session).

Even had a few pats on the back from hubbys gapping in awe at my cum load or 2... I have even been told by some women that a black mans cum often tastes and smells different from some white men?? Overall the majority of white women I have met , have told me that us black men always cum and produce more sperm on average.

Just curious to hear other womens opinion om this and compared to white men.

View attachment 1419780

View attachment 1419781
Maybe it's a black man thing.
Damn, I feel like BBD...."I thought it was me!"
:bounce:

the taste of cum often depends on diet and smoking yuch as for cumming a big load that depends on many things, often if you tease a cock and edge it a few times the load will be big. We met a guy on this site who came six times in one session. Race has nothing to do with cum in my experience amd once it mixes with my wifes it changes

When my wife first made love to a Black man, she was shocked at the sheer volume of cum that he pumped into her.

I just watched in awe as his balls contracted for 40 or 50 seconds, and my wife kept saying "Oh my god, so much cum. It feels so good" over and over again.

As for the taste, I find it to be creamy and tangy. Almost like a delicacy. Not like the weak, watery stuff that white penises usually emit. My wife feels the same.

Back