Black guys come more...

In your experience do black men produce bigger thicker loads?

• Usually yes

Votes: 138 78.4%
  • No is the same

Votes: 38 21.6%

• Total voters
it is one reason we wear life preservers during sex because we do not want to drown in the cum, in fact the mississippi was created when a group of black guys jerked off, it is why it is called the old muddy and women risk pregnancy if they swim in it.

it is one reason we wear life preservers during sex because we do not want to drown in the cum, in fact the mississippi was created when a group of black guys jerked off, it is why it is called the old muddy and women risk pregnancy if they swim in it.
Oh my God. Lol!

The more my partner turns me on, the larger the loads and the greater the frequency. I've had some that I've found so attractive that I've just drained myself, zapped of all energy. Feels like suddenly loosing 10lbs. But hitting the fridge and rehydrating puts me right back in it deep again.
LOVE women, nothing on earth's more beautiful!

The islands in the Mississippi are formed from the really thick loads of cum and the most famous island is named spermy island. I almost choked once when a guy blew in my mouth and the cum was so thick it hardened and I had to use a dental drill to get it out. One guy who was fucking my wife disappeared when he came because he blew out all of his body and only his massive cock was left, we had it preserved and I strap it on whenever I fuck my wife

We have a fire department completely staffed by BBC and when we have a fire they all come and cum on the fire and put it out and then they fuck the wives and sometimes the husbands. We have an annual cumfest where our slogan is cum one and cum all to cummersville days for a fucking great time

We have a fire department completely staffed by BBC and when we have a fire they all come and cum on the fire and put it out and then they fuck the wives and sometimes the husbands. We have an annual cumfest where our slogan is cum one and cum all to cummersville days for a fucking great time

Someone please stop this man. :D

I have found that the load of a Black man and the taste varies. The Black men tend to have more volume of cum than the white guys I have been with. I also like the taste of Black men's cum. I have only ever been with one Black man that I didn't like the taste of his cum but all the others has been yummy.

I do know if a guy is meeting me and there is a few days before the meeting, if he edges himself and doesn't cum at all until we meet, there will be a huge load of cum. I love it when they do this.

I have found that the load of a Black man and the taste varies. The Black men tend to have more volume of cum than the white guys I have been with. I also like the taste of Black men's cum. I have only ever been with one Black man that I didn't like the taste of his cum but all the others has been yummy.

I do know if a guy is meeting me and there is a few days before the meeting, if he edges himself and doesn't cum at all until we meet, there will be a huge load of cum. I love it when they do this.

Yes, the more the better.
07831075-0e05-487c-91a7-5b3cc138cdec.jpg

I'd say for myself as a 50yo cuckold that masturbates a LOT, and have done all my life. When my wife is fucking someone and more so if he's a regular thing, the sperm competition kicks in for me, and I definitely start producing a lot more cum, and so I then need to jerk off more which means I then produce even more again. In those moments, I think I can match the quantity with any bull. But if she isn't seeing anyone and life is a little routine, it would be lucky to be a few watery drops.

The days of squirting any sort of distance for me are over. If i'm cumming into my other hand it would rarely shoot past the palm of my hand. Yet when I was younger, could easily squirt directly in my own mouth and face without even trying.

Back