Black Gentlemen: Has a husband ever driven you around while you played with wife in backseat?

I never played with a hotwife in the car while hubby drove, but I have had plenty of hubby's taxi me to and from their home to fuck their wives.

I would get calls really late when I was in bed already or when I was still at work and they would call me and ask me to come over and offer to drive me to and from so in most cases I would say yes since they were being so accommodating and their wives had some good married pussy!

Imagine a man taxiing you to his home, walking you into his house, pointing you in the direction of his bedroom, and when you get there his wife is eagerly waiting in their bed for your big black cock. All her goodies would be wrapped up in some sexy lingerie just waiting to be unwrapped and consumed by you.

Almost seemed like a dream to be pounding a mans wife through the mattress while he was in the other room watching sports or his favorite tv show or getting caught up on some work in the home office as his wife's screams of pleasure could be heard throughout the house. When it's all over his wife's craving is well satisfied, her attitude is gone, and her insides have been well hydrated with black seed as he takes you back to your place, thanks you and tells you he will be calling you again soon!♠️✌🏿

My husband didn’t do that, I wanted to suck off a black guy and we chose to use the parking lot of the club we were at, he had a big older Dodge Power Wagon and the passenger side had a lot of room, my husband was outside the truck keeping lookout,,,I sucked his cock and he asked if he could fuck me, my hub said I wasn’t on the pill and I didn’t like condoms, so he asked if he could eat me, that my hub said was fine, so he ate me and I came quick, he knelt up between my legs and started kissing me,,,cars kept moving in and out of the parking lot, I could see their lights, my hub kept watching them when I felt his cock enter my pussy,,,he fucked me and came inside me,,,my hub didn’t find out till we were on the way home.

I've seen a few pics of this in the media section recently and wondered how common this was. I think another hawt scenario would be a wife getting dropped off by her black lover in the driveway as her husband watched from a window while they made out for a bit. Seeing there face as soon as it happens to them is something I would never not want to see for myself.
I never understood that I always have to be there and I always have to film and direct. My biggest turn on is seeing the Incredible way they respond and how scared at the same time they can be but Everytime they always completely submit to there first BBC as soon as he starts to break into her.

I never played with a hotwife in the car while hubby drove, but I have had plenty of hubby's taxi me to and from their home to fuck their wives.

I would get calls really late when I was in bed already or when I was still at work and they would call me and ask me to come over and offer to drive me to and from so in most cases I would say yes since they were being so accommodating and their wives had some good married pussy!

Imagine a man taxiing you to his home, walking you into his house, pointing you in the direction of his bedroom, and when you get there his wife is eagerly waiting in their bed for your big black cock. All her goodies would be wrapped up in some sexy lingerie just waiting to be unwrapped and consumed by you.

Almost seemed like a dream to be pounding a mans wife through the mattress while he was in the other room watching sports or his favorite tv show or getting caught up on some work in the home office as his wife's screams of pleasure could be heard throughout the house. When it's all over his wife's craving is well satisfied, her attitude is gone, and her insides have been well hydrated with black seed as he takes you back to your place, thanks you and tells you he will be calling you again soon!♠️✌🏿
Got me hard thinking about it, would be a pleasure to serve a black king like that.

What was his reaction? Oh wait, I don't give a *******, whyd you even tell him? Not like it's his buisness.
I told him because we are partners, and both realists,,,sometime you want what you want, even though you know you’re not supposed to give into it, it’s human nature to rationalize whatever it takes so you can have it. Once the deed is done you can either own up to it and seek understanding, or lie and watch your relationship rot from the inside out. We lived this lifestyle for over 23 years, made a few mistakes along the way, not being open with each other wasn't one of them,,,we’re coming up on our 37th anniversary.

I never understood that I always have to be there and I always have to film and direct. My biggest turn on is seeing the Incredible way they respond and how scared at the same time they can be but Everytime they always completely submit to there first BBC as soon as he starts to break into her.
Having to be there is the core of the mindset of the willing cuck,,,seeds are usually planted several times early in their life by experiencing being cheated on ( it happens to everyone eventually), the difference that sends you down this path depends on individual personalities. For most guys that signals the end of the relationship, but for some there’s questions, why, how, what brought them to this point? They try to analyze it, but they don’t have enough info, somewhere along the way they find probably, or possibly scenarios that knowing their wife seem plausible,,,and that’s when you notice you’re aroused, and it becomes fodder for masturbation. Then (if you’re one of the lucky ones), one of your relationships is honest, sometimes brutally, suddenly the offense isn’t as bad, and the relief that‘s derived from finally getting the info, far exceeds the pain,,,you’re getting the answers to the questions that have plagued you,,,how did it start, who made the first move, what was said, what was done, how big was he, did he cum in you, how many times, did you kiss, did you fuck,,,or make love? My husband refers to this as the “fly on the wall syndrome”,,,cause up till now, that would’ve been the only way those questions would have been answered. Eventually after these discussions take place, it becomes obvious the effect it has had on your sex life with you partner. A few more discussions and it becomes evident to all concerned that as long as you’re there, and can see for yourself (be the fly on the wall), then you would both enjoy a higher sense of unity, resulting in a more stimulating sex life, and voila,,,a new willing Cuckold/Hotwife relationship is born. Ours was extremely active for 23 years, and we’re coming up on our 37th anniversary. Our story began when my hub had to go out of town, it kept him there over New Years, and a night where I went out to celebrate, got *******, and slipped up. Once we decided to stay together, we both accepted the fact that we’re human, and given the right circumstances, everyone is capable of misdeeds. He took me to an adult video store where I discovered “Glory Holes”, and my first jet black uncut cock, within two weeks I was fucked 15 times by 11 guys in the back row of an adult cinema,,,we got married that April and never looked back.

Back