Ever suspected a couple was in the lifestyle?

I'm curious if anyone has ever met or already known someone and suddenly you had a eureka moment that says "they cuck?" So my wife is the youngest of 4 sisters. We got married while I was in the Navy and the second youngest sister used to also be married to a Navy guy. I remember one holiday they brought over a black guy and introduced him as a friend. The guy seemed a little uncomfortable and I had a suspicious feeling that he was fucking my sister in law. I told my wife he had been clapping her cheeks and she wasn't so sure. About a year later she and her husband get divorced and she starts spilling the beans about how he liked to watch her with another man and allowed her to have lovers while on deployment. It was interesting and hot to think about. She's a bit of a slut and I love it. Wondering if I should ask for pictures and or videos. I still have his phone number 😁.

There has been two times I have suspected people and one of those times was confirmed.

The first time was at Thanksgiving with my husband's family. His cousin and her husband showed up as well as a black man who made it very obvious he was into her. The husband played it off like nothing was going on but there was an undeniable connection between the wife and the black man. This is the one that has never been confirmed or denied when the subject comes up.

Fast forward to another Thanksgiving dinner with the family and another cousin but this time she shows up to dinner with a black man named Zach who is just a friend. Her husband is unable to make it to dinner due to some work related issues but again clear to see that these two are pretty close. In the following six months after that night she would divorce her husband and move in with Zach and another six months after that her and Zach are married.

There has been two times I have suspected people and one of those times was confirmed.

The first time was at Thanksgiving with my husband's family. His cousin and her husband showed up as well as a black man who made it very obvious he was into her. The husband played it off like nothing was going on but there was an undeniable connection between the wife and the black man. This is the one that has never been confirmed or denied when the subject comes up.

Fast forward to another Thanksgiving dinner with the family and another cousin but this time she shows up to dinner with a black man named Zach who is just a friend. Her husband is unable to make it to dinner due to some work related issues but again clear to see that these two are pretty close. In the following six months after that night she would divorce her husband and move in with Zach and another six months after that her and Zach are married.
I wouldn’t allow that at a family dinner

I wouldn’t allow that at a family dinner
My husband's family is one to always have the drama going. The first dinner it was explained as just a friend of the couple alone during the holidays so they invited him to dinner. A few of my husband's family work at a local college so it is common to have people at family dinners who do not have the time or money to travel home.

The second dinner with the husband missing was far more scandalous based and quite the topic of conversation. I think the only reason it went off as acceptable was given that everyone kind of knew the marriage was having issues, no one liked her husband, and she is kind of the golden baby of the family.

My husband's family is one to always have the drama going. The first dinner it was explained as just a friend of the couple alone during the holidays so they invited him to dinner. A few of my husband's family work at a local college so it is common to have people at family dinners who do not have the time or money to travel home.

The second dinner with the husband missing was far more scandalous based and quite the topic of conversation. I think the only reason it went off as acceptable was given that everyone kind of knew the marriage was having issues, no one liked her husband, and she is kind of the golden baby of the family.
We’ve had friends at family dinners but the second there was a hint of impropriety it would be over

I have had conversations with couples in the past about the same. And one of the couple actually had a baby with a bull. Wife really loves her bull but they have an understanding to maintain the current relationship as it is.

The cuck now sleeps in a separate adjacent bedroom listening to all the action and the bull spends most of the time in the household. They all live and respect each other’s privacy.

The thought of you doing it excite you???

So does your husband know you are hear? Or did you just get interested in this after finding out what was going on with your sister in law ?

I've never met anyone that I knew for sure was into the lifestyle. Most people don't advertise their sex lives to the general public or even close friends.

I have seen women wear small keys around their necks and my kinky mind makes me wonder if those keys are for chastity devices but most of the time they are probably just small charm keys to lockets.

The only time I had ever really seen anything overt was several years ago in the supermarket near my home. It wasn't so much a cuckold thing as maybe just a femdom thing. The couple in front of me had on shirts, the woman's said "Boss" the man's said "Wimp." There interaction, from what I saw was normal other than the shirts.

A few years ago I found out my neighbors wife was cheating but I’m not sure if her husband knew. I saw her many times in the grocery store down the street and it was always the same time and many times I saw her talking with a coke drive. Tall handsome black stud built like a bodybuilder. She was a super hot milf and you could tell she was into him. Later I found out from somebody else that was friends with the coke guy that he was tearing her up while the hubby was at work. 3 hour fuck sessions were a regular thing. I lusted after her from that point forward!

I have chatted with numerous newbies over the years both men and women and I have told them all that within their group of friends someone has participated in the lifestyle or is actually currently in the lifestyle and the rest of you just don't know it. So many of them did some digging and would find out out that yes at least one of their close friends was in the lifestyle or has experienced some lifestyle activities that they never knew about!

Also I can tell in the gym which couples are lifestyle couples and who is not!

my sister in law had a bf and they always hung out at are house my wife nancy was close to her sister well her bf gary asked if i had ever gotten any pictures of nancy i said nothing naket event thow i did have them i showed him 1 in a bathingsute well he showed me a few of mary my sister in law tits and 1 ofher sucking him i said well i do have a few i showed him 1 of her tits and he went nuts loved it started wacking off as he showed me more of mary then i seen 1 of her tied up i started wacking off also he grabed my phone and then started looking at all the shots i had of nancy he pit my free hand on his cock and said here help me out i just did it as he looked at my wife he cam in my hand after that he told me to get some more pictures for next time he said he would bring over a movie of mary

my sister in law had a bf and they always hung out at are house my wife nancy was close to her sister well her bf gary asked if i had ever gotten any pictures of nancy i said nothing naket event thow i did have them i showed him 1 in a bathingsute well he showed me a few of mary my sister in law tits and 1 ofher sucking him i said well i do have a few i showed him 1 of her tits and he went nuts loved it started wacking off as he showed me more of mary then i seen 1 of her tied up i started wacking off also he grabed my phone and then started looking at all the shots i had of nancy he pit my free hand on his cock and said here help me out i just did it as he looked at my wife he cam in my hand after that he told me to get some more pictures for next time he said he would bring over a movie of mary
well the next time we started swiping the pictures again and he asked to see my wifes panty and bra drawer i showed him and he told me to hold her bra up agenst my chest he started me jerking his cock as he felt the bra up agenst me he told me to take my shirt off and put the bra on well i just did it he went nuts and as he was feeling me up he started to cum and he kissed me omg i just went into shock he cam all over me after we finished he told me that next time he wanted me to put her panties and bra on befor he got here and be ready to do this again i said ok a was kind of liking that i could make him cum

well the next time we started swiping the pictures again and he asked to see my wifes panty and bra drawer i showed him and he told me to hold her bra up agenst my chest he started me jerking his cock as he felt the bra up agenst me he told me to take my shirt off and put the bra on well i just did it he went nuts and as he was feeling me up he started to cum and he kissed me omg i just went into shock he cam all over me after we finished he told me that next time he wanted me to put her panties and bra on befor he got here and be ready to do this again i said ok a was kind of liking that i could make him cum
he called a few days later and said he was stoping over and he had somthing for me but i had to do what he wanted put her bra and panties on well i did it and was at the back door when he came in he striped me down to the bra and panties he was feeling me up he asked do you like being a girl i said i think i was a ugly girl but yes it felt fun he kissed me again and took his pants off we sat on the bed he had a bag with him he pulled out 2 rubber tits to put in the bra then went nuts feeling me up and still kissing me i was stroking his cock he then pulled a dress out of the bag was all pink and had pety coats he tole me to stannd in front of him and pput it on i did suprising it fit he said come set with me sweety i felt very silly but i could tell he realy liked it and that made it nice for me still kissing he slid his hand in my panties and went right down past my balls and was findering my ass a little then pulled his hand out his other hand was on my chest he put ky all over his finger then back in to what he said was my cute lottle pussy his finger went in thenn a 2nd finger he could see that i was loving that he grabed his phone and started taking pictures he said you realy like being a girl dont you i just said yes i do he layed me back on the bed and layed on me befor long he had the panies off and i felt his cock agens my ass he put more ky on my ass and pushed the head in me omg it hurt he sais shooo and kissed me it will stop he just layed thers stroking my chest then i felt him push in more he said you want me to fuck you dont you i said yes he went in more again then said your going to be my gf arntt you i said yes it was feeling so good he was going in and out he was so hard he said im going to tell you somthing but dont be made i said ok he was fucking me nice and long stroks now he said i kissed your wife i said did she let you he said yes 5 time so far and he said he has felt her up just like he has with me i asked if he had fucked her right then he started to cum in me i could feel each squirt he looked at me and said yes just like i am cumming in you sweety

Back