Ever suspected a couple was in the lifestyle?

he called a few days later and said he was stoping over and he had somthing for me but i had to do what he wanted put her bra and panties on well i did it and was at the back door when he came in he striped me down to the bra and panties he was feeling me up he asked do you like being a girl i said i think i was a ugly girl but yes it felt fun he kissed me again and took his pants off we sat on the bed he had a bag with him he pulled out 2 rubber tits to put in the bra then went nuts feeling me up and still kissing me i was stroking his cock he then pulled a dress out of the bag was all pink and had pety coats he tole me to stannd in front of him and pput it on i did suprising it fit he said come set with me sweety i felt very silly but i could tell he realy liked it and that made it nice for me still kissing he slid his hand in my panties and went right down past my balls and was findering my ass a little then pulled his hand out his other hand was on my chest he put ky all over his finger then back in to what he said was my cute lottle pussy his finger went in thenn a 2nd finger he could see that i was loving that he grabed his phone and started taking pictures he said you realy like being a girl dont you i just said yes i do he layed me back on the bed and layed on me befor long he had the panies off and i felt his cock agens my ass he put more ky on my ass and pushed the head in me omg it hurt he sais shooo and kissed me it will stop he just layed thers stroking my chest then i felt him push in more he said you want me to fuck you dont you i said yes he went in more again then said your going to be my gf arntt you i said yes it was feeling so good he was going in and out he was so hard he said im going to tell you somthing but dont be made i said ok he was fucking me nice and long stroks now he said i kissed your wife i said did she let you he said yes 5 time so far and he said he has felt her up just like he has with me i asked if he had fucked her right then he started to cum in me i could feel each squirt he looked at me and said yes just like i am cumming in you sweety
he told me before he left that he wanted me in the pink dress next time and if i was a good girl he would get me a few mor things like fake tits and a few more dresses and things and a wig or 2

he called a few days later and said he was stoping over and he had somthing for me but i had to do what he wanted put her bra and panties on well i did it and was at the back door when he came in he striped me down to the bra and panties he was feeling me up he asked do you like being a girl i said i think i was a ugly girl but yes it felt fun he kissed me again and took his pants off we sat on the bed he had a bag with him he pulled out 2 rubber tits to put in the bra then went nuts feeling me up and still kissing me i was stroking his cock he then pulled a dress out of the bag was all pink and had pety coats he tole me to stannd in front of him and pput it on i did suprising it fit he said come set with me sweety i felt very silly but i could tell he realy liked it and that made it nice for me still kissing he slid his hand in my panties and went right down past my balls and was findering my ass a little then pulled his hand out his other hand was on my chest he put ky all over his finger then back in to what he said was my cute lottle pussy his finger went in thenn a 2nd finger he could see that i was loving that he grabed his phone and started taking pictures he said you realy like being a girl dont you i just said yes i do he layed me back on the bed and layed on me befor long he had the panies off and i felt his cock agens my ass he put more ky on my ass and pushed the head in me omg it hurt he sais shooo and kissed me it will stop he just layed thers stroking my chest then i felt him push in more he said you want me to fuck you dont you i said yes he went in more again then said your going to be my gf arntt you i said yes it was feeling so good he was going in and out he was so hard he said im going to tell you somthing but dont be made i said ok he was fucking me nice and long stroks now he said i kissed your wife i said did she let you he said yes 5 time so far and he said he has felt her up just like he has with me i asked if he had fucked her right then he started to cum in me i could feel each squirt he looked at me and said yes just like i am cumming in you sweety
Oh my god! This is an absolute dream!! You are so so lucky to have met this man. I wish more Black men would take total control of white couples this way. So many cuckolds can be made sissy and appreciate BBC in the same way as real women do. I envy you so much 😍

My parents when I was a kid. They had a Black friend stay over & my Dad went to work. Pretty sure I heard my mom get fucked that night. My Sisters husband was overseas during Iraq. I heard his older brother was fucking her while he was video chatting. Actually I heard the same brother fucked my other sister during a night at the bar. My sisters were married to brothers. Also when we first got married, my Wife’s best friend from church was Cuckolding her husband openly. My Wife went out with her one night, the guy showed up & took them to his house. He took the friend in the bedroom & started fucking her. My Wife left. Maybe this helped plant the seeds for her. really there are quite a few.

There has been two times I have suspected people and one of those times was confirmed.

The first time was at Thanksgiving with my husband's family. His cousin and her husband showed up as well as a black man who made it very obvious he was into her. The husband played it off like nothing was going on but there was an undeniable connection between the wife and the black man. This is the one that has never been confirmed or denied when the subject comes up.

Fast forward to another Thanksgiving dinner with the family and another cousin but this time she shows up to dinner with a black man named Zach who is just a friend. Her husband is unable to make it to dinner due to some work related issues but again clear to see that these two are pretty close. In the following six months after that night she would divorce her husband and move in with Zach and another six months after that her and Zach are married.
I love hearing about these stories; it's a big turn-on for me. I'm hoping someday to meet a couple.

first guy my wife ever had over to the house she meet on line he kept asking her out i told her just have him over for a ******* nancy said you know he will want to kiss her i said ok

I'm curious if anyone has ever met or already known someone and suddenly you had a eureka moment that says "they cuck?" So my wife is the youngest of 4 sisters. We got married while I was in the Navy and the second youngest sister used to also be married to a Navy guy. I remember one holiday they brought over a black guy and introduced him as a friend. The guy seemed a little uncomfortable and I had a suspicious feeling that he was fucking my sister in law. I told my wife he had been clapping her cheeks and she wasn't so sure. About a year later she and her husband get divorced and she starts spilling the beans about how he liked to watch her with another man and allowed her to have lovers while on deployment. It was interesting and hot to think about. She's a bit of a slut and I love it. Wondering if I should ask for pictures and or videos. I still have his phone number 😁.
Never. It wasn’t until my wife cucked me with our Black neighbor that I learned that her friends all were hotwives. They waited until they recruited her to let her know. Now I’m just like their horned hubbies— pussyfree and sucking cock as a substitute.

my sister in laws bf asked me if i had any pictures of my wife he said he hasd some of my sister in law mary well we showed each other and he started wacking off looking at my wife in a bra i started dong the same at mary he heaned forward then cam on top of my hand that was on my cock i was in shock no one ever did that he said if i get more pictures he would as well and next time he is over we can do this again

I have a friend that I've kinda lost touch with for the last decade. He was from south America and his wife was Indian. She was kinda on the shy side but cute. He was very handsome but not very alpha. He was outgoing and charming. They were married but I never really saw them being intimate and they both said they didn't want *******.
Anyway one night we were out celebrating his birthday and some of their friends showed up. Like a group of 5 African black dudes lol. It seemed really weird but he said he played soccer with them. I didn't think much of it other than that.
But looking back on another time we hung out in college me, him, and a couple other friends.. we were out clubbing and drinking and this guy liked to get kinda crazy when he drank. Anyway he kept trying to get us to go to a whorehouse and kept saying he was in the mood to be dominated. He also kept mentioning a black dildo but I can't remember if it was in the context of wanting to see a whore dildo herself or wanting to be pegged lol. We basically just laughed it off and chalked it up to "he gets weird when he drinks" lol. We did not end up going to a whorehouse haha.
But all of these things do kinda lead me to believe they are into the lifestyle. It makes me think I should ask him, since maybe they could get us into it.

Back