Ever suspected a couple was in the lifestyle?

We ran into another couple we knew from our city at a swingers' club, so that was confirmation on them. A neighbor around the corner had gnomes and pineapple decorations all over the front of their house, so I left them an anonymous note asking if they were in the lifestyle. They never responded.

Last edited:
It seems like it would defiantly be a a awkward situation. Our experience was not awkward at all. The first time was going to a swinger party and finding a new couple that were not strangers. We were not really friends but they knew who we were because of the children. I coached the oldest girl on my bobbysoxer softball team, and the boy played on our *******'s soccer team. Needless to say we became closer because of our similar interests.
We had more than one interaction with other couples on cruses and diving vacations. Walking into a local bar on Barbados or st Thomas and finding fellow travelers looking for a little extra sex. Only once was it uncomfortable as that couple obviously avoided future contact. Most lead to shearing a few drinks on the ship exchanging experiences and possible locations for finding a few black males at travel locations. What we found in swinger groups were many very open friendly people with a occasional obnoxious male who just wouldn't accept a no thanks I'm not interested.

No one would suspect we are a cuck couple. We carry on our vanilla business like anyone else. My intention is to change this and make it really obvious.
Do you both wish to be more obvious about it?? Im curious about this. But find it exciting, the prospect of folk knowing Im a cuckold 😊

Met one of my husband's coworker's wives during an office party and we became friends. We were planning on going out one night so I went over to her house to pick her up. Her husband was gone but a tall and fit black man was walking around the house without a shirt and her clothes were all over her usually very clean living room. After we left she admitted to her and her husband playing around with black men. About a year later she got pregnant by one of her black lovers and it among other things ended the marriage.

I've had co-workers that I knew were into "extra" fun.
Most were women. I'd overhear conversations, woman talking to another about them(a married couple) having (fill in the blank...guy) over for bbq...
I never really put it together till years later.
Way befor wife and I were into this we knew 2 different couples that were into the "lifestyle". I never knew to what extent.
Now...since wife and I are into this but we keep it VERY private, I can pick up on how others speak about a "party" or have a "guest" for the night.
If anyone we know is into sexy play I don't want to know. It would only mess with my mind.

Befor wife and I were into this we were kinda close with an older couple from church. He was an elder at the church, older, frumpy, not attractive at all. His wife was nice, polite, ok looking for late 50s. We'd been to each other's homes for dinner, cards, etc. One night they invited us over for dinner, we arrived, they had a guest staying the weekend, no biggie. We enjoyed dinner, some conversation with them and their guest. Guest was about 40 (we were in our 40s), polite, very attractive. All good.
A couple of years later the hubby gets busted-caught fucking a fuckin ugly, fat church wife IN THE CHURCH during the week. Turns out the couple was into inviting females into their sex fun. That's fine but the women were ugly as hell, fat, typical no self esteem types, most were looser single moms that attended church. You just never know...

my sister in laws bf asked me if i had any pictures of my wife he said he hasd some of my sister in law mary well we showed each other and he started wacking off looking at my wife in a bra i started dong the same at mary he heaned forward then cam on top of my hand that was on my cock i was in shock no one ever did that he said if i get more pictures he would as well and next time he is over we can do this again
i got a few new pictures of my wife nancy and he got some as well of mary i set up a time i knew nancy would be at work and gary showed up we started doing the same thing and all of a sudden gary put my hand on his cock he said here do us both i jusy started rubbing him and i think i was in shock

i got a few new pictures of my wife nancy and he got some as well of mary i set up a time i knew nancy would be at work and gary showed up we started doing the same thing and all of a sudden gary put my hand on his cock he said here do us both i jusy started rubbing him and i think i was in shock
after he looked at the pictures of nancy he asked if he could see her bra and panty drewer so we went in the bed room he pulled his cock out and put my hand on t he said i should just start doing that any time i see him he laffed a bit he held a bra agenst my chest and said i would be cut in it he un buttoned my shirt and slid the bra on me he told me to turn around as i did he hooked it in the back he said i was so cute he took a few pictures then said here try the panties on

after he looked at the pictures of nancy he asked if he could see her bra and panty drewer so we went in the bed room he pulled his cock out and put my hand on t he said i should just start doing that any time i see him he laffed a bit he held a bra agenst my chest and said i would be cut in it he un buttoned my shirt and slid the bra on me he told me to turn around as i did he hooked it in the back he said i was so cute he took a few pictures then said here try the panties on

he kept taking pictures of me i was still jerking him off he told me to shut my eyes and omg he kissed me i felt his cock agents the panties then something hot he cam all over my belly and some shot up on my face

Last edited:
I'm curious if anyone has ever met or already known someone and suddenly you had a eureka moment that says "they cuck?" So my wife is the youngest of 4 sisters. We got married while I was in the Navy and the second youngest sister used to also be married to a Navy guy. I remember one holiday they brought over a black guy and introduced him as a friend. The guy seemed a little uncomfortable and I had a suspicious feeling that he was fucking my sister in law. I told my wife he had been clapping her cheeks and she wasn't so sure. About a year later she and her husband get divorced and she starts spilling the beans about how he liked to watch her with another man and allowed her to have lovers while on deployment. It was interesting and hot to think about. She's a bit of a slut and I love it. Wondering if I should ask for pictures and or videos. I still have his phone number 😁.

Haha! I just had a Eureka moment that one of my friends was a cuck. Several years ago, a friend and I were hanging out at his house and his wife was there. She was waiting for some dude to pick her up. I was asking questions trying to get to the bottom of the situation to help my friend not get taken advantage of because it was clear this was not just a friend picking her up but a lover. He said it was ok and kept sidestepping my questions. He was a cuck! I never thought about him until I read your post. Thanks!

after he cam on me he kepttelling me hoe cute i looked and that he was going to stop over the next day with som realy fun things i said well i was king of shy about doing more he said you dont want nancy to see the pictures he had well i sqid ok he told me he would stop over after my wife left i was so nervus i was shocked that he liked me and that i could make a guy cum like he did

well he showed up with a bag as soon as he walked in he hugged me and kissed me ommg i was in shock and just melted in his arms he handed me the bag and told me to go put this on he would be in the bedroom i went in the bathroom it was a bra panties and slip all black the bra was like padded so looked like i had tits and this pink and white dress had 4 pettycoats well i got it all on and felt so shy and weard there was a brunet wig as well well i walked in and he was laying on the bed nsakit i sat on the bed and he started feeling me all over he said i was so cute y cock was not hard he was very hard amd had allready started me jerking it for him he realy loved the tits after a min i started liking all the atenition he was goving me he told me to just kiss the top of his cock he was taking pictures as i kissed the tip he told me to keep jerkinbg it as i kessed it i knew he was going to squirt on my face he finly talked me into putting the head in my mouth sand whih him that was hard he has a huge head on his cock almost like a small ball he was holding my head and poping it i and out of my mouth still feeling me up a bit telling me i was now his gf then yep he cam in my mouthas he cam he pushed it in as far as he could i layed back on the bed and he kissed me we layed there and he made it clear that he would tll my wife and show her pictures if i did not do what he told me to do i was still rubbing his cock he had 1 hand on my tits he slid the other handin the panties he said i had a sweet little pussy and he knew i would love his cock in it he said i was not ready yet i looked at his cock and said yes you are so big he was making me call him hun he was calling me sweetiei started to take the dress off he saidno when ever he was therewith me hewas to remained dressed how ever he had darees me or told me to dress i said ok he said he would get me more fun things to werethen he left after a bunch of kisssed

Back