Black Gentlemen: Has a husband ever driven you around while you played with wife in backseat?

It actually has happened to me here in Oklahoma. I was living in owasso and this guy who's wife was off and on about being in the lifestyle finally decided she wanted to have some fun. Well it was after they had left the bar and had the sitter for another 2 hrs. He texted me and asked if I was at home n able to meet his wife. Of course I was and he said I'll text when we pull up, she'll be in the back seat waiting to meet you and you take it from there. I introduced myself and she did the same and then hubby started driving. I began talking about how their night went and if she had fun at the bar. She said yes except she wanted to get fucked at the pool table. That was my que....we began to start fondling n then the clothes shed. She started sucking me off while driving in highway 75 in Oklahoma around 11:25 pm and she rode me in the middle of the backseat she was reverse cowgirl so her face was close to her husband's while he drove. As I was pounding her pussy I told her to tell her husband "thank you" for getting her some black dick n she kissed him and I nutted all in that pussy. They dropped me off n that was it.
Owasso and Broken Arrow has those Suburban Milfs

Very lucky and I have a feeling you have a regular 👍

Just two months ago at Splash Mocha I fucked one of my Bulls in the back seat of our rental car as hubby drove the two of us and another Bull to Deerfield Beach one day for some beach time. When we got to the beach I was going back and forth lightly making out with them while we were in the water and all the people around us were very puzzled by my behavior 🤣
We are in Boca. Would be great to meet you guys.

We didn’t drive around, we got in his Dodge truck, i offered him a BJ in the parking lot, while hub stood outside the truck keeping lookout, he asked if he could fuck me but my hub told him we didn’t have protection, so he asked if he could eat me, hub said yes,,,after he made me cum I was sitting on the seat, he was kneeling in front of me with his back to the dash board, he picked his head up and started kissing me, hub was watching cars leaving the parking lot when I felt his dick enter me,,,he not only fucked me without hub knowing, but he came in me too,,,I told hub about it on the way home.

Yeah Ive been been driven around my neighborhood by a white guy while his younger white side piece sucked me off in the back seat. He hit a speed bump too hard and she clamped down on my dick with her teeth some... I pulled her face up, smacked her lightly in the face, told her no teeth, then stuffed the dick back in her mouth. A few moments later I came in her mouth, then the old white guy and I switched up and I drove the car some while he got some head.

Back