Black Gentlemen: Has a husband ever driven you around while you played with wife in backseat?

Yup had a couple drive down to socal from Anaheim for dinner she was in a dress and sitting next to me with her bf across the table from us. The waitress pretty much knew something was up because she couldn't keep a straight face. As we were leaving she asked him if he was really ready to drive back up and he said he had to work the next day but she said she wouldn't keep him out late so he drove us around while she got what she wanted in the back seat. He pulled over in a business park do he could wank while watching her work in the backseat. Fun times.

I've seen a few pics of this in the media section recently and wondered how common this was. I think another hawt scenario would be a wife getting dropped off by her black lover in the driveway as her husband watched from a window while they made out for a bit.
I own a former New York City checker marathon cab. It started out as a project car with my two step sons. It was their first car. We painter it Lemon Yellow. It allowed them to explore the area with their friends. Next up it was my step daughters car. This time it was Basketball 🏀 Orange. Always knew where they were and due to the colour people could always see them. My former wife (I am a widower) also used it as her shopping car and her ladies doing lunch car.
After her passing I had it repainted black and burgundy and all the chrome parts were bronzed. It became my golfing car.

Have used it to drive my lady friends to and from dates. More than once it has been used as a make out car.

i have driven them on residential streets, thru streets (the kind that have shops and restaurants on them) and connector streets The kind the connect two areas together. We have driven down town streets both in the afternoon and the evening. Rural roads are always fun.
The only roads we stay off of is the Highway as this car was not designed for nor built for Highways. It has not the power for driving 60 mph. So I keep it to 40 max.

The back seat area allows them the space to truly play.

Yes the Back Seat Divider is still there though I have added curtains. Due to this I have added a full time rear camera with a ten inch monitor for driving. There is also four small discrete rear area cameras that only work when the car is in park.

Most of the gentlemen I set my lady friends with have tried it. In fact it is the favourite vehicle for going to the Drive in Movies. All the ladies just love it. Yes I always inform the guys about the cameras. It’s part of Oh My God I cannot believe this car. It gets as much reaction as my Ford F10 or F100 Farm Pick Up Trucks. Though not as much as my International Pick Up Truck or my Willies Scout.

I have done this before usually driving them back to their place or a hotel after a club. One thing I'll add is she has on a few occasions now done the Uber drive, and it depends on the Uber driver and vibe when they get in the car but it's mostly been fun in the back seat

This was supposed to happen for us this last Saturday - we thought we had made a good connection with a Bull, and he led us to believe he was going to fly in for a weekend of sex. We were planning on picking him up from the airport in our truck, and husband had made sure the area was clean and prepared (we got a waterproof blanket).

Then, all communication stopped - and, obviously, no pick-up for drive-around-playtime.

It remains on our bucketlist, however.

Can't let ghosting flakes discourage you!

This was supposed to happen for us this last Saturday - we thought we had made a good connection with a Bull, and he led us to believe he was going to fly in for a weekend of sex. We were planning on picking him up from the airport in our truck, and husband had made sure the area was clean and prepared (we got a waterproof blanket).

Then, all communication stopped - and, obviously, no pick-up for drive-around-playtime.

It remains on our bucketlist, however.

Can't let ghosting flakes discourage you!
Unfortunately, this won't be the last time. This is the rule rather than the exception.

Just two months ago at Splash Mocha I fucked one of my Bulls in the back seat of our rental car as hubby drove the two of us and another Bull to Deerfield Beach one day for some beach time. When we got to the beach I was going back and forth lightly making out with them while we were in the water and all the people around us were very puzzled by my behavior 🤣

You must have been having a lot of fun out there on the beach Splash mocha is becoming very popular it sells out all the hotels they take over

I've done this several times. We occasionally pick up a Bull from out of town to bring him to our home. I'm in the back seat in a sheer mini dress. The guys are shocked when my husband tells them to ride in the back seat. Then they open the door and see me. I love the shocked look on their face when they see that I'm pretty much naked. It's a great way to get to know each other. It's mostly just kissing and touching, but his cock usually ends up in my mouth.

I never played with a hotwife in the car while hubby drove, but I have had plenty of hubby's taxi me to and from their home to fuck their wives.

I would get calls really late when I was in bed already or when I was still at work and they would call me and ask me to come over and offer to drive me to and from so in most cases I would say yes since they were being so accommodating and their wives had some good married pussy!

Imagine a man taxiing you to his home, walking you into his house, pointing you in the direction of his bedroom, and when you get there his wife is eagerly waiting in their bed for your big black cock. All her goodies would be wrapped up in some sexy lingerie just waiting to be unwrapped and consumed by you.

Almost seemed like a dream to be pounding a mans wife through the mattress while he was in the other room watching sports or his favorite tv show or getting caught up on some work in the home office as his wife's screams of pleasure could be heard throughout the house. When it's all over his wife's craving is well satisfied, her attitude is gone, and her insides have been well hydrated with black seed as he takes you back to your place, thanks you and tells you he will be calling you again soon!♠️✌🏿

It actually has happened to me here in Oklahoma. I was living in owasso and this guy who's wife was off and on about being in the lifestyle finally decided she wanted to have some fun. Well it was after they had left the bar and had the sitter for another 2 hrs. He texted me and asked if I was at home n able to meet his wife. Of course I was and he said I'll text when we pull up, she'll be in the back seat waiting to meet you and you take it from there. I introduced myself and she did the same and then hubby started driving. I began talking about how their night went and if she had fun at the bar. She said yes except she wanted to get fucked at the pool table. That was my que....we began to start fondling n then the clothes shed. She started sucking me off while driving in highway 75 in Oklahoma around 11:25 pm and she rode me in the middle of the backseat she was reverse cowgirl so her face was close to her husband's while he drove. As I was pounding her pussy I told her to tell her husband "thank you" for getting her some black dick n she kissed him and I nutted all in that pussy. They dropped me off n that was it.

we had an uber driver after a night of drinking and dancing. She sucked me in the back seat. he could see us, even adjusted his mirror to watch. She was smiling at him while sucking my dick.

No....funny, husbands have either driven me to their residence or wifey to where I was waiting....

Back