Black College Athletes

Hey
I enjoyed your post and made me think of what another friend of.my black husband told us a few years ago.
His friend was a black college athlete who was a star player at the University of Utah where there were very few black guys and like you, there was always any number of white women who were available to him sexually at any time. He admitted to us that he struggled to keep his grades up to keep his scholarship and it always seemed that the athletic department always set him up with about the most gorgeous girls in the school to tutor him to maintain his grades. Didn't take long before he was fucking them also They would come over after classes and spend an hour or more studying and then another hour or more fucking them, sometimes they would stay overnight with him. His favorite ones was the girls who'd never been with a black guy before and from what he said, almost 80% of them were first timers He even busted a few vir gins also... Another thing he said is that it was that way with almost all the black athletes in the school and added that he'd be very surprised if there were any black guys in the whole school who hasn't had white pussy.
So fucking hot

This is happening everywhere. I tried to go into deep detail about what I know first hand but my posts kept getting removed by mods because they realized I was speaking the truth.

PM if you want details
I’d love details. I’ll pm you

Man really not cool. That is my family you posting his business on here.
Agreed. This should be taken down if you want it to be. Really low class posting your family picture without your express consent.

Also I work very hard to keep my details offline or at least scrub my identity on here. I can help you with that if you want.

Reactions: wit
I would say absolutely. Going into college I know my roommate and I were both looking to cut loose and enjoy being out on our own for the first time. The college had a large number of black athletes and all of them looking to party on the weekends. It was a great combination as we all had the same goal of just having some naughty fun and moving on with no connections and maybe a phone number for a repeat if we felt like it.

My college roommate, Andres, was a recruited baseball phenom from the Dominican Republic. I enjoyed dating and had a player reputation in high school. Andres proved I was minor-league. The parade of girls (mostly white, like our school, but also some Asian and Latin girls) through our room was never ending. At first he tried to schedule hookups while I was in class, but with girls showing up unannounced at all hours, he gave up and bought me a bag of earplugs. I needed them. The grunting/groaning/screeching/screaming sounds of those girls cumming on his big dick shook my self-confidence (girls didn't sound like that riding my small guy) and made me a voyeur with an IR obsession.

Andres was having the time of his life, of course, and I heard about similar experiences from his black friends on that team and a couple of other programs. However, he did have one complaint. he had so much pussy thrown at him, it really wasn't possible to enjoy a longer-term relationship. most girls thought, correctly, he would have a hard time staying faithful. some didn't mind sharing (I was blown away by girls that recruited their friends to enjoy his BBC together), but even for these it was more of an almost cliché college experiment (along with trying girl girl stuff). it was something fun and different to try as opposed to a path to deeper relationship.

I hate to post this after their tragedy but the Ga football players that were in the accident, the two women that were in the car with them was staff recruiters. Just how do they recruit. I know because I was recruited by USC , Texas AM , FSU and several others. I had would be behind in my grades due to all my focus was on track and football and Pussy and they would send me study partner. One time I fucked my self sick.
That one GA girl was seriously thik damn shame

i want to hear more stories from black male athletes and white girls that have fucked them or from people that have witnessed things like this...
shared a house (collge) with 5 guys… one of them played on the hoops team. not a big school… mostly white… so if a student was gonna get pussy… 7 in 10 were white… I digress

anyhoo… this roommate got more white pussy (and every other shade of pussy) than the rest of us combined.

Don’t wanna switch topics but just real quick - anyone else like watching black women and whites men?

I have to admit i watched some the other day and I was actually very amused.
The very rare times I've seen that kind of pairing, the Black girls were always flat. Dint have curves normally associated with Black girls. Either that, or in some cases young Black girls were ripping off some rich old sugar daddy

The very rare times I've seen that kind of pairing, the Black girls were always flat. Dint have curves normally associated with Black girls. Either that, or in some cases young Black girls were ripping off some rich old sugar daddy
I dated a black girl in highschool, she was cute as hell, she hit on me a few times, untill I asked her if she was serious. She said yes, she didn't like black guys, liked white guys. She said black act like fools, cheat, lie, and don't care for their lady's. Her words , not mine. We dated for about 6 months, before she left out of state for college . I'm not small, she loved our sex, we had sex often, she was awesome

Back