Black College Athletes

Coming from someone who played college football in OHIO of all places lol and a bit of pro ball in the NFL it was literally to the point where I didn’t even have to speak…I’m not being dramatic or over exaggerating either..the fact I lead our conference in tackles and was being recruited by the nfl just added fuel to that fire..but I could remember them telling me that had to pretend they didn’t know me when their families would visit..so it was mixed emotions

Coming from someone who played college football in OHIO of all places lol and a bit of pro ball in the NFL it was literally to the point where I didn’t even have to speak…I’m not being dramatic or over exaggerating either..the fact I lead our conference in tackles and was being recruited by the nfl just added fuel to that fire..but I could remember them telling me that had to pretend they didn’t know me when their families would visit..so it was mixed emotions
That is so damn racist. So sorry about that. Hope you spoiled them good and messed up their future racist marriages.

Bolded for emphasis!

I see my post in this thread was deleted. I must have struck a nerve with someone here.

I have always wondered if black college athletes get their share of white college women coming to them to experience their first bbc. Any one want to share?
It's not always the white girl's first bbc, but the eagerness is pretty much as you described it. White college girls are readily available to black male athletes (and non-athletes) on most college and university campuses.

To the admins - why was my post deleted from this thread? Can someone tell me what I said wrong?

Last edited:
Hello, I responded to someone's post in this thread and it was deleted and no one can tell me why. I'm new to this site. Can you anyone point me to the rules what can and can't be posted? Seems like it's ok to post names and photos of people but my post which contained neither was removed.

Hello, I responded to someone's post in this thread and it was deleted and no one can tell me why. I'm new to this site. Can you anyone point me to the rules what can and can't be posted? Seems like it's ok to post names and photos of people but my post which contained neither was removed.
Just repost it don't worry about it

LSU male athletes were quite satisfied sexually from 2009-2013 …,,

trust me 😉
I started LSU in 2009 and had signed up to live in the dorms through the random roommate selection process. I got lucky and had a great roommate from New Orleans who was really cool, laid back, and had a lot of friends she knew from the NOLA area at LSU.
Our second weekend there she asked me to go to one of her friends house. I could tell instantly there were a lot of athletes there based on the crazy size of most of the guys. Height and weight was CRAZY.

as the night went in there were so many nice guys and one particular guy hit it off with me and we kissed and he invited me back to his dorm. I was a little nervous and hesitant but he was sweet, fun, and hot as heck!

That was my first night with an LSU athlete.

going watch The tigers hopefully beat some Nole ass!

will continue with more stories

I started LSU in 2009 and had signed up to live in the dorms through the random roommate selection process. I got lucky and had a great roommate from New Orleans who was really cool, laid back, and had a lot of friends she knew from the NOLA area at LSU.
Our second weekend there she asked me to go to one of her friends house. I could tell instantly there were a lot of athletes there based on the crazy size of most of the guys. Height and weight was CRAZY.

as the night went in there were so many nice guys and one particular guy hit it off with me and we kissed and he invited me back to his dorm. I was a little nervous and hesitant but he was sweet, fun, and hot as heck!

Please continue with detailed stories. Very hot!

So hot!!

Back