Black College Athletes

Don’t wanna switch topics but just real quick - anyone else like watching black women and whites men?

I have to admit i watched some the other day and I was actually very amused.

Wow, I can believe it though. I wouldn’t be shocked by any of this. College is a melting pot for not only diversity but lifestyle and openness to do whatever.
When my wife was in college at the A.D. s office she was so deep into the black wave, freshman and soph. women from rural areas and suburbs, living in dorms and sororities for hooking up. she told me a blonde with lots of eye makeup was taking 3 black athletes. Now the blonde is marries too a "family values" congressman.

When my wife was in college at the A.D. s office she was so deep into the black wave, freshman and soph. women from rural areas and suburbs, living in dorms and sororities for hooking up. she told me a blonde with lots of eye makeup was taking 3 black athletes. Now the blonde is marries too a "family values" congressman.
Sounds like this blonde is a greedy coward. Do you suspect her fucking BBC secretly?

• Love
Reactions: wit
Women marry white men because of the money and social pressure, don’t they?

That’s not always true, especially as more and more black men are getting great educations and have progressed very high in society.. I have a girlfriend who already has a black boyfriend but her boss is black and CEO to the company she works for and he’s fucking most of the attractive married white women in the company. Even myself divorced my white husband who was somewhat very wealthy and since the divorce, I’ve been black exclusive to a guy who is very successful also, if not more successful than my ex-husband.. And I’ve read many stories about wives who have divorced their husbands and then marrying her husbands black boss.

I have a senior manager, who works with me. She divorced her abusive, alcoholic white racist husband (I knew him for at least five years and he WAS a pig) and married a wonderful Black gentleman (a 'gentleman' in every sense of the word) about six months ago. Her ******* totally love him and her ex is trying all kinds of tactics to get the ******* back, but his record speaks for itself. However, one tactic he used was that he felt his children shouldn't live in
'a black man' (HIS WORDS! NOT MINE) household.

About a month ago at the annual team picnic, her ******* (about 10 and 12) were all over her new husband, wouldn't leave the poor man alone! They really did like (maybe 'Love' is too hard a word at this time) him and more importantly, respect him. He is a sheer joy to be around - highly educated, polite, considerate, articulate, clean - in short, the perfect gentleman!

You only have my word on this issue - you'll never meet him, but trust me, there is at least one real world example. I'm sure, if you look around, you'll find plenty of others on your own.

I'm not suggesting leaving a good white man for a thug black man, based on his equipment, but the reality is there, interracial relationships are becoming increasingly common.

I have a senior manager, who works with me. She divorced her abusive, alcoholic white racist husband (I knew him for at least five years and he WAS a pig) and married a wonderful Black gentleman (a 'gentleman' in every sense of the word) about six months ago. Her ******* totally love him and her ex is trying all kinds of tactics to get the ******* back, but his record speaks for itself. However, one tactic he used was that he felt his children shouldn't live in

About a month ago at the annual team picnic, her ******* (about 10 and 12) were all over her new husband, wouldn't leave the poor man alone! They really did like (maybe 'Love' is too hard a word at this time) him and more importantly, respect him. He is a sheer joy to be around - highly educated, polite, considerate, articulate, clean - in short, the perfect gentleman!

You only have my word on this issue - you'll never meet him, but trust me, there is at least one real world example. I'm sure, if you look around, you'll find plenty of others on your own.
As you said, you are talking about one example.
You are living in the US (i assume), in a country with 320 mio ppl. Of course it happens that white women leave their husband for a black men as white men leave their white woman for latinas or asians. But i doubt that this is anything that goes beyond the normal divorces/seperations that happens in each racial constellation.
There is not a mass exodus from white women leaving their white husbands for black men.

I'm not suggesting leaving a good white man for a thug black man, based on his equipment, but the reality is there, interracial relationships are becoming increasingly common.
Well, the reality is that IR- marriages between whites and blacks have a massive higher rate of divorce.
Plus, IR- marriages between whites and latins/asians are much more common.

I would argue (as a debate point - not to upset) that the fact that race is becoming less of an issue is the point I'm trying to make. My collegiate didn't leave the jerk of a husband because she was in love with a black man. My argument is that she didn't care what his race was! I challenge anyone to find statistics that outline the ratio of white women leaving white men in favor of Blacks. But I am saying that it's becoming increasingly common.

This begs the question. A woman is very unhappy with her white husband. She has an affair with a black guy. She subsequently leaves the white husband and becomes involved with the black guy. What was the motivator? Was the husband a jerk, like the woman I referenced? Speaking for myself, I would say that's the primary reason. I doubt if very many women leave a perfect home to become involved with a black guy - that being the sole reason.

If you wish to debate this further, message me directly. I don't want to hijack this thread - not fair to others!

That’s not always true, especially as more and more black men are getting great educations and have progressed very high in society.. I have a girlfriend who already has a black boyfriend but her boss is black and CEO to the company she works for and he’s fucking most of the attractive married white women in the company. Even myself divorced my white husband who was somewhat very wealthy and since the divorce, I’ve been black exclusive to a guy who is very successful also, if not more successful than my ex-husband.. And I’ve read many stories about wives who have divorced their husbands and then marrying her husbands black boss.
Now that's progress and good news. The word of BBC is spreading.

Another great example of a successful IR marriage.. one of many..

Back