Black College Athletes

I've always wondered about Rex Ryan, former coach of the Jets, and what involvement he, his wife and former quarterback Gino Smith may have had. I heard a rumor (just a rumor) that Rex (or his wife) had a 'GENO' tattoo! Raises questions...

Well, lets not forget Black college professors when it comes to BBC! They are the real sugar daddies as opposed to the weekend Bull athletes. While white boys sit around looking in petri dishes, reading textbooks, studying Calc or worse, Stats; while white boys look at women and long for a smile; These Black Men are in the weight rooms, pumping up already powerful muscles, running for additional stamina and everlasting power; on the field engaging other Real Men in masculine combative games, striving, winning, conquering! Or in class in positions of authority, respect and power over classes and departments. Oh my, white boys didn't stand a chance when I was swishing my way through college back in the 000's. They were reduced to jealousy, frustration, humiliation, betamale status and if capable, an occasional good wanking! LOL! While white girls and sissies were easily able to experience real men! It was a training ground for the explosion of IR cuckoldry we see in society today. Along with their education, white boys were trained in their beta status and subservient position in society. And, I and most of us accepted and enjoyed it thoroughly.

As a CD sissy my first sugar daddy was a white professor. My second was his Boss, Dept Head of the Humanities Dept and my IR lover. Who also became the Bull in my open marriage to a progressive BBC lady. She married for money not sex. That she, we, got from her lovers.

And does the black women college athletes get their share of white bwc?;)

Rov, is that a thing. Are you packing, Sir? We talk about how black guys and white women are so hot, maybe it works the same way for white men and black women. You have a lot of experience with black women?

Any stories or anyone know of University of Kentucky girls going with black athletes? Based on their basketball team and to a lesser extent football team I'm assuming plenty of white girls have.
IDK about U of K but Uof M, Univ of MD, Univ of VA, ooo la la!

Rov, is that a thing. Are you packing, Sir? We talk about how black guys and white women are so hot, maybe it works the same way for white men and black women. You have a lot of experience with black women?
No i don’t because i’m a woman, it was just a suggestion from my side?

[
Well, lets not forget Black college professors when it comes to BBC! They are the real sugar daddies as opposed to the weekend Bull athletes. While white boys sit around looking in petri dishes, reading textbooks, studying Calc or worse, Stats; while white boys look at women and long for a smile; These Black Men are in the weight rooms, pumping up already powerful muscles, running for additional stamina and everlasting power; on the field engaging other Real Men in masculine combative games, striving, winning, conquering! Or in class in positions of authority, respect and power over classes and departments. Oh my, white boys didn't stand a chance when I was swishing my way through college back in the 000's. They were reduced to jealousy, frustration, humiliation, betamale status and if capable, an occasional good wanking! LOL! While white girls and sissies were easily able to experience real men! It was a training ground for the explosion of IR cuckoldry we see in society today. Along with their education, white boys were trained in their beta status and subservient position in society. And, I and most of us accepted and enjoyed it thoroughly.

As a CD sissy my first sugar daddy was a white professor. My second was his Boss, Dept Head of the Humanities Dept and my IR lover. Who also became the Bull in my open marriage to a progressive BBC lady. She married for money not sex. That she, we, got from her lovers.

Sandy, interesting post. Cuckolding seems to be not only about perceived sexual prowess but extreme masculinity and power that certain men might exude.

Reactions: wit
Back