Black College Athletes

I have always wondered if black college athletes get their share of white college women coming to them to experience their first bbc. Any one want to share?
It was very popular where I went to college. We had a large amount of black athletes and most weekends the dorms, frats, and others were hosting large parties. Often a large mixing or white women to black men all looking to have some no holds fun.

I always knew when the black guy two doors down had white chicks over and not just his usual black girlfriend! The oh so sexy sounds the white women would make were fucking undeniable and wonderful. Worth it to hang in the hallway for an extra 60 seconds at times to get an earful.
Totally agree with the bolded.

Years ago, I lived in an upscale apartment building and I had an NFL player as next door neighbor. His bedroom wall was my living room wall. I could always tell when he was having sex with a white girl vs a black one. Those sharp, high-pitched screams coming from the wall between 3am-5am were like music to ears. Just from the sounds, I could tell he was going inside her body like no other man had before.

Black College or professional athletes. True story. We lived in Oakland, California when the Raiders were still at the Oakland Alameda County Coliseum. We were in the lifestyle at the time. There was a famous INN and bar not a few miles from the stadium where many of the visiting teams stayed. During the season the place was literally overrun with women; single, married, cougars just interested in "meeting" an athete. Both my wife and myself became true believers in the athletic abilities and power of some of these men as they drilled my wife to orgasm. The only unfortunate thing about this was that it was usually one and done. Not much chance of seeing the athlete on follow-up occasions.

Back