Black College Athletes

I started LSU in 2009 and had signed up to live in the dorms through the random roommate selection process. I got lucky and had a great roommate from New Orleans who was really cool, laid back, and had a lot of friends she knew from the NOLA area at LSU.
Our second weekend there she asked me to go to one of her friends house. I could tell instantly there were a lot of athletes there based on the crazy size of most of the guys. Height and weight was CRAZY.

as the night went in there were so many nice guys and one particular guy hit it off with me and we kissed and he invited me back to his dorm. I was a little nervous and hesitant but he was sweet, fun, and hot as heck!

That was my first night with an LSU athlete.

going watch The tigers hopefully beat some Nole ass!

will continue with more stories
i dont know who was cockier the athletes that got to conquer the girls or the girls who got fucked by these huge men.

Yeah. If you want to know the answer: If course! Down in South Bend that was and is the case. I see many white gals, tiny and cute little things, with the ball players from the schools in Chicago and the suburbs.

There is two strengths going for them:

They are the heroes of the school and the representatives in many ways. That gives them status for the 'tribe' that is a college and it's community and sports teams. They are visible and popular for what they do.

The whole black myth and black mystique (big cock and lady killer in bed) factor get tossed in too.

Many black athletes are tall, big and strong and all have to be fit or conditioned.

So many other factors kick in. Age of sexual experimentation is normally college age (first round anyway) so trying IR can be part of that, freedom of being away from home and parents, parties all the time for it to happen, other women who get the dick and spread the word, excuses that she is not a slut for doing it and it is just a college experience phase and so on.

I put in the last one since there is a stigma of women who enjoy sex openly at times. That still does exists today. The fact is she could be a life long BBC lover from her first taste in college.

All those factors play into the black college athlete having a long list of willing white girls to fuck when he wants and as he wants to pick from.
My wife’s first and present black lover (procured by me) was a fun-loving sensationally athletic beautifully-built 6’5” 19-year old college track-and-field athlete with a super-girthy cock which lengthens to eight-and-a-half inches fully erect. Surprisingly he was a virgin when I put him to stud for her, but boy did he learn fast!!

Last edited:
Found this thread through Google and just had to register to share one quick story.

Wife went to a big D1 school about 10 years ago. She was a pretty sexually conservative girl compared to most at big schools, but she did get around. It would have been hard not to - she was a cute petite girl with and hourglass figure and perfect natural DD cups to show off. She was definitely pursued.

One partner of hers was a black hockey player. The guy was enormous. I have a huge dick myself, but she told me he was noticeably longer and so thick her mouth couldn't get around the tip. She can take about half of my dick in her mouth at a bit more than 8x5.75 inches, so it's not for lack of skill. He was just massive. And that was the whole reason she fucked him - curiosity. There were constantly rumors circulating around this guy and his dick, and every girl wanted to try it.

I'd give anything to see her screaming and cumming on that dick.

I went to small catholic university.
my white girlfriend at that time took me to the “basketball house” for a party one weekend around Halloween.

My girlfriend and I had been dating for about a year at this point.
The party was so packed.. and I remember seeing my girlfriend (after losing her for some time) in a corner next to two of the forwards on the team. Both easily 6’4 and big.
My gf called me over and I felt so small in front of them.
They greeted me with an air of cockiness

one of these guys was a rebound for my gf after her previous relationship. And she told me how big his dick was

Found this thread through Google and just had to register to share one quick story.

Wife went to a big D1 school about 10 years ago. She was a pretty sexually conservative girl compared to most at big schools, but she did get around. It would have been hard not to - she was a cute petite girl with and hourglass figure and perfect natural DD cups to show off. She was definitely pursued.

One partner of hers was a black hockey player. The guy was enormous. I have a huge dick myself, but she told me he was noticeably longer and so thick her mouth couldn't get around the tip. She can take about half of my dick in her mouth at a bit more than 8x5.75 inches, so it's not for lack of skill. He was just massive. And that was the whole reason she fucked him - curiosity. There were constantly rumors circulating around this guy and his dick, and every girl wanted to try it.

I'd give anything to see her screaming and cumming on that dick.
You lost me at “black hockey player”. 😂😂😂
Jk

I’m a former division 1 college basketball players (Geaux Tigers). And had the opportunity to have this BBC serviced by plenty of sexy white sluts! But I also played professionally for a number of years, and college was an after thought! The would I fucked as a professional was unreal! A lot the baddest white in every city! Married or not! It was fucking amazing!
Did you see that video that came out a couple years ago of a blonde LSU cheerleader getting fucked and creampied by a BBC? It was crazy hot. I wish I knew which cheerleader she was. Great body

I’m a former division 1 college basketball players (Geaux Tigers). And had the opportunity to have this BBC serviced by plenty of sexy white sluts! But I also played professionally for a number of years, and college was an after thought! The would I fucked as a professional was unreal! A lot the baddest white in every city! Married or not! It was fucking amazing!
Hey
I enjoyed your post and made me think of what another friend of.my black husband told us a few years ago.
His friend was a black college athlete who was a star player at the University of Utah where there were very few black guys and like you, there was always any number of white women who were available to him sexually at any time. He admitted to us that he struggled to keep his grades up to keep his scholarship and it always seemed that the athletic department always set him up with about the most gorgeous girls in the school to tutor him to maintain his grades. Didn't take long before he was fucking them also They would come over after classes and spend an hour or more studying and then another hour or more fucking them, sometimes they would stay overnight with him. His favorite ones was the girls who'd never been with a black guy before and from what he said, almost 80% of them were first timers He even busted a few vir gins also... Another thing he said is that it was that way with almost all the black athletes in the school and added that he'd be very surprised if there were any black guys in the whole school who hasn't had white pussy.

Hey
I enjoyed your post and made me think of what another friend of.my black husband told us a few years ago.
His friend was a black college athlete who was a star player at the University of Utah where there were very few black guys and like you, there was always any number of white women who were available to him sexually at any time. He admitted to us that he struggled to keep his grades up to keep his scholarship and it always seemed that the athletic department always set him up with about the most gorgeous girls in the school to tutor him to maintain his grades. Didn't take long before he was fucking them also They would come over after classes and spend an hour or more studying and then another hour or more fucking them, sometimes they would stay overnight with him. His favorite ones was the girls who'd never been with a black guy before and from what he said, almost 80% of them were first timers He even busted a few vir gins also... Another thing he said is that it was that way with almost all the black athletes in the school and added that he'd be very surprised if there were any black guys in the whole school who hasn't had white pussy.
I´m sure the Ole Utes where helping to improve that grade point average...

utah-megan16.jpg
;)

Hey
So true all over the country at any college. Spring breaks are now white girls and black guys fuck fests

Hey
This is happening everywhere. I tried to go into deep detail about what I know first hand but my posts kept getting removed by mods because they realized I was speaking the truth.

PM if you want details

Hey
Beautiful, I love that, so hot too. That's the way it should be.

I hate to post this after their tragedy but the Ga football players that were in the accident, the two women that were in the car with them was staff recruiters. Just how do they recruit. I know because I was recruited by USC , Texas AM , FSU and several others. I had would be behind in my grades due to all my focus was on track and football and Pussy and they would send me study partner. One time I fucked my self sick.

Back