black cock worship & verbal humiliation

My ex tried to hide the fact how more she enjoys the other man inside her. The fact that even sho won’t wanted to show it but wasn’t able to hide was amazing. In-line the pleasure of a woman and also enjoy her talking about this…

Yes, both humiliate me. Most of the time i have to wear my underwear with the pink beta boi spade.
While she sucks his BBC he tells me to look at my wife how she enjoys to suck a real cock. While he fucks her she tells him to fuck harder and how good his BBC feels. Sometimes she looks at me tells me "Look how happy he makes me. He pounds my pussy so good". It's what i need and deserve.

beta boi 2.jpgbeta boi.jpg

00BAC02.jpg
As it should be

nothing turns me on that a wife who verbally humiliates her husband while she sucking n fucking my black cock - praise my black cock while tell hubby hes worthless and u only want black cum

i like loud sex full of dirty talking

anyone else
Utter domination of white husbands feel proper, erotic and need to both partners who all can’t help but recognize beforehand and in such moments white women deserve to to experience bigger, better than our (my) white shrimpdick

verbal assertive expressions of normal, natural lust are extra powerful

I had been boning one of the Mexican chicas from work for a while, and one day she took me back to her trailer. We were on the couch and she had my pants opened and I thought she was about to start sucking when her husband comes walking out of the back hallway. I about freaked the fuck out when I heard him, then I saw him standing there and he's wearing panties. He immediately kneels and she told him to start sucking, and he did exactly what she said until he made me shoot in his mouth. That was the first time I ever had a guy do that, but it wouldn't be the last. She took me home somewhat regularly for a couple months and he sucked every time she told him to.

I had been boning one of the Mexican chicas from work for a while, and one day she took me back to her trailer. We were on the couch and she had my pants opened and I thought she was about to start sucking when her husband comes walking out of the back hallway. I about freaked the fuck out when I heard him, then I saw him standing there and he's wearing panties. He immediately kneels and she told him to start sucking, and he did exactly what she said until he made me shoot in his mouth. That was the first time I ever had a guy do that, but it wouldn't be the last. She took me home somewhat regularly for a couple months and he sucked every time she told him to.
That’s a very cool woman but damn she should have asked you and not surprised you that way. I’m glad it worked out for all three of you. I wouldn’t mind my wife doing that.

Sounds like everyone wins

Back