Anyone have any stories of wife or bull making throwaway comments about you? For me this is a big turn-on. And sometimes it's better when we're not even in a sex environment. For example:

Once when wife was bending over in the kitchen (both of us fully clothed), I went behind her and grabbed her by the hips and simulated doggy style sex. She just casually turned around and said "please...who do you think you can please with that little thing". It was so spontaneous, yet such a turn on. Another time we were at a nude beach with her black bull and she commented how my dick was smaller than the young ******* that were on the beach. Her bull couldn't control his laughter. Another one that springs to mind was laying in bed on a Sunday morning and when I'm horny she lays on my chest watching me jerk off. She pushed my hand away and took over. She just started laughing when showing how she uses her thumb and forefinger to jerk me and said "it's too small for me to wrap my fingers around".

Probably the best one was when she let me fuck her sloppy seconds after her bull. I'm there pumping away and I can tell she's not feeling anything. Then out of the blue I look up at her and briefly caught her smiling at her bull while making the small dick sign with her thumb and forefinger. I came immediately.

My wife has made a few. One of my favorites was when we were sitting in the front yard getting some sun. Something came up in the conversation that made me a bit squeamish. When I told my wife it did she just asked, "really?". The next exchange is what made me sexually aroused. After she asked "really?", I said "yeah. Maybe I'm just a sissy". Her immediate reply was "yeah, I think you are"

Back