black cock worship & verbal humiliation

I have come to really enjoy watching and hearing my cuckie bf get humiliated and kept in his place....He thrives on it. It's especially hot when the guy that's fucking me enjoys being a little mean or cruel.

Nothing better than falling asleep after hours of hard fucking, with his face between my thighs, whispering apologies for being such a beta loser, he has to invite other, better, men to fuck his own girlfriend.

It's so hot to keep him humbled and denied and eager to please...

Attachments

• 337_1000.jpg
    337_1000.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 309
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 304
nothing turns me on that a wife who verbally humiliates her husband while she sucking n fucking my black cock - praise my black cock while tell hubby hes worthless and u only want black cum

i like loud sex full of dirty talking

anyone else
Me too. When she describes how better he is. How much more she feels … compare us..

when she let me admit that I understand her. Let me thank him for his help..

View attachment 5018823
ohiopanzy-8cbml-67211d.png
dwkgdfau2zu31.gif
Love the hard fuck... I think that is the difference between a woman pegging her husband and him getting fucked by a BBC.. the BBC understand the deep hard fuck is the best... we dont want gentle fucking

i haven't sucked my husband's cock in over 4 years. He is kept in his chastity cage and gets to watch me suck BBC

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!…..it’s been well over 10 years since my cock was last sucked as my wife, per my plea, only sucks black cocks now. I’ve tried to get her to more and more but she keeps telling me, you wanted it this way and told me if you ever begged to not give in. On my birthday, our anniversary, Valentine’s Day, Xmas, i get to watch her suck a black cock to completion which was my tradition back until we changed things…in that she sucked my cock to completion on special occasions.

I’ve asked several times this year and she told me just a month or so back, she’ll think about it and last week or so, she told me she had a solution. She found a really good looking white guy online, recently divorced, wants to be a cuckold, lives pretty close by, sent her pics of his dick and it’s small like mine, so she’s going to meet him and see how it goes. Her goal is to let him join in with me and watch from time to time as she takes BBC. He has verbally agreed, if he can watch and then get to clean up the creampie, he’ll suck my little dick to completion while we watch. His reward will be eating the cream pie, she’ll sit on his face and let him lick it all up and then she’ll have me suck his dick to completion while he’s doing this. We’ll see if this pans out, some guys are all talk but when the big black cock is out and the smell of sex and orgasms in the air, white cum dripping all over and out of a pussy, maybe he can’t do it But so far he is talking a very good game.

My wife and her close friend Shelly were recently taking on two young black guys in our bedroom, me in chastity watching. They were both on the bed, side by side, doggy style, looking at me as the young black guys were pounding their pussies and the friend looked at me said out loud…”don’t be jealous, you may have a pathetic excuse for a dick, but you sure eat used pussy good….it’s one of the reasons i love fucking black cock, the other reason being it’s the best cock EVER”.

my wife just laughed and agreed.

nothing turns me on that a wife who verbally humiliates her husband while she sucking n fucking my black cock - praise my black cock while tell hubby hes worthless and u only want black cum

anyone else
Yes I do very much enjoy this

anyone else
love it if the bull humiliated him with me. Love the black superiority and worthless white boys that arent man enough .

Back