Black Cock Sometimes - Black Cock Mostly - Black Cock Only - What's Your Thoughts and Choices?

Ever since I made the choice and began devoting myself to being exclusively Black Cock Only, I have been amazed by the number of people, girls and black guys both, but especially white guys, who have told me how much they LOVE that I went and am… exclusively, Black Cock Only! This totally amazed me for a good deal of time, but… setting aside the Cuckoldress part of me, I have come to realize the increasing number of guys of all races who tell me this, means the acceptance and popularity of white women, both single and especially married, becoming Black Cock Only, White Sluts, Hotwives, Queens of Spades, Cuckoldresses, Sexual Goddesses, or any and all combinations thereof, is seen as a very real and deeply true turn-on, and actuality… and men want to see this happening more and more and MORE!

Now… why do men want to see this more and more? Black men want to see it because, of course... they want to fuck more and more white women, and we want them to fuck us… and white men want to see it more because they are proud to have a girlfriend, or wife, that every man, and especially black men… want to fuck! Plus, white men are becoming more and more comfortable with being cuckolds for their women or just allowing their women to gain the pleasure they might not be able to physically provide… but mostly, because they know this is something more women want, and they are hoping their woman, girlfriend or wife, desires to be exactly this way! It simply turns on white men like crazy!!

Now, this is a very good thing… because I believe it means more and more women are getting the sexual satisfaction they desire, crave and deserve… and men are finally listening to women and engaged in sexually pleasing women more than ever before. Which can only result in better relationships between women and men, period!

Today… more women are joining the sexually liberated mindset, and more women of the sexually liberated mindset are embracing having black male lovers, and more of the sexually liberated women who have embraced black lovers, are transitioning to Black Cock Only! It is happening everywhere. Every day, women are choosing either to try black cock for the first time, or they are converting to Black Cock Only after trying black cock for a period of time. Women are taking charge of their sexual pleasure like they have never done before… and this; I believe… is a very great thing for sex as the greatest recreational and most fun and positive thing we humans can do with one another in our lives!

What for me however, is the most important about this sexual pleasure transition by white women, is the number of white men that are encouraging white women to do it!! This I feel, is the awesome primal, erotic power that white women being fucked like mad by black men, and groups of black men, has. There is something so universally powerful about this sexual combination, white men cannot help but get erect and want to see it happening over and over and over and over! Something… I might add by the way, that white women have historically, physically felt and experienced now for quite some time! We women… have known for a long time, once you have had a lot of black men fuck you, you will eventually think, and then actively become… either Black Cock Mostly… or Black Cock Only! So now… after saying this… I would love to hear what other women feel about this, but I would love to hear what our wonderful Black men feel and last but not least, our special husbands, and boyfriends, cuckold or not, feel as well. Thank you in advance to everyone who decides to respond with his or her opinions!!

Great subject, I am another converted black cock lover , my husband then, introduced me to black cock and we had the best relationship but I then knew I wanted moor black cock , so husband left. Living in Australia ,I don't have access to many black men but I have several who visit me or I visit a country that have plenty of black men , such as Fiji or UK , I find the UK have a greater selection and men who really take care of there white women sexually . The subject of satisfaction is so on the ball , I speak to many white women when in the UK who have changed fron white to black and you are correct is all to do with what a black man can offer and achieve with so much confidence or is it just cheek , they know how to push your buttons and get away with it , I got gang banged one night and all started with a cheeky black man displaying his huge erection while I was standing at the bar waiting to buy a ******* . so thank you for your comments , love how you put your thoughts together looking for moor to read. Kimxxx

Thank you Kim!!! Yes, this is something I feel is openly expanding so rapidly and it can only mean much better sexual relations for everyone involved! Thank you for sharing your feelings and I look forward to writing more of my thought in the B2W forums in the future and hearing from you over and over as well!! *hugs*

Great subject, I am another converted black cock lover , my husband then, introduced me to black cock and we had the best relationship but I then knew I wanted moor black cock , so husband left. Living in Australia ,I don't have access to many black men but I have several who visit me or I visit a country that have plenty of black men , such as Fiji or UK , I find the UK have a greater selection and men who really take care of there white women sexually . The subject of satisfaction is so on the ball , I speak to many white women when in the UK who have changed fron white to black and you are correct is all to do with what a black man can offer and achieve with so much confidence or is it just cheek , they know how to push your buttons and get away with it , I got gang banged one night and all started with a cheeky black man displaying his huge erection while I was standing at the bar waiting to buy a ******* . so thank you for your comments , love how you put your thoughts together looking for moor to read. Kimxxx

Khristy you have such a grasp on this and the way you express it is right on the button with the way I believe and most likely other white women who have converted to BBC only. I know I have done my best to help out other women and couples to try this lifestyle and most of them have accepted it I'm quite shocked. Way to go my :qos: sister:lips:

Ah... Tracey... thank you SO much... you're so awesomely sweet and wonderful and super special. I'm sure as you and I and other women who have converted to BBC only, know well... our conversion didn't happen magically overnight. It was a gradual shifting and movement based upon lots of experience and an awakening to our inner primal nature as women plus a keen awareness of the men around us, both white and especially Black, along with the shedding of social constraints placed on women for so long. I myself have been proud to have become what I am and I love all of the women who follow this lifestyle and eventually choose Black cock sometimes, Black cock mostly or like you and I and so many other :qos: sisters, Black cock only!!! :lips: xoxo

Khristy you have such a grasp on this and the way you express it is right on the button with the way I believe and most likely other white women who have converted to BBC only. I know I have done my best to help out other women and couples to try this lifestyle and most of them have accepted it I'm quite shocked. Way to go my :qos: sister:lips:

Well done Kristy, I love your takes and insight on the lifestyle. I believe we've come along way since my younger days and am only encouraged by the way things are progressing these days. I think the future only looks brighter, or in this case " blacker" lol, I made the decision many years ago and never looked back. I can't even imagine being with another white guy again.

Well done Kristy, I love your takes and insight on the lifestyle. I believe we've come along way since my younger days and am only encouraged by the way things are progressing these days. I think the future only looks brighter, or in this case " blacker" lol, I made the decision many years ago and never looked back. I can't even imagine being with another white guy again.
Mmmmmmmmm Love the profile schoolmom

Thank you Kim!!! Yes, this is something I feel is openly expanding so rapidly and it can only mean much better sexual relations for everyone involved! Thank you for sharing your feelings and I look forward to writing more of my thought in the B2W forums in the future and hearing from you over and over as well!! *hugs*
Hi Babe, what is it about how a black man can tell if i am available for his pleasure , it has puzzled me for years , i can be in a room with many women ,but i find myself being chatted up by a black man , is there a reason or aura about us ? .
for instance , i was in the lounge at the airport , the lounge was full , as i sat down looking at me was an elderly black man , he gestured me to sit with him , we chatted and found out we were on the same flight , as i boarded he was already in his seat , he asked if i would join him at the bar later. a hostie came over and said would i go to the bar as there is a man asking for you , he was there with drinks waiting as it was a night flight we were the only ones drinking , cutting to the point he seduced me and asked if he could fuck me in London , kissed me and i held his cock , when we met in London he told me he knew i would accept his invitation because he knew i loved black cock , HOW .

Ever since I made the choice and began devoting myself to being exclusively Black Cock Only, I have been amazed by the number of people, girls and black guys both, but especially white guys, who have told me how much they LOVE that I went and am… exclusively, Black Cock Only! This totally amazed me for a good deal of time, but… setting aside the Cuckoldress part of me, I have come to realize the increasing number of guys of all races who tell me this, means the acceptance and popularity of white women, both single and especially married, becoming Black Cock Only, White Sluts, Hotwives, Queens of Spades, Cuckoldresses, Sexual Goddesses, or any and all combinations thereof, is seen as a very real and deeply true turn-on, and actuality… and men want to see this happening more and more and MORE!

Now… why do men want to see this more and more? Black men want to see it because, of course... they want to fuck more and more white women, and we want them to fuck us… and white men want to see it more because they are proud to have a girlfriend, or wife, that every man, and especially black men… want to fuck! Plus, white men are becoming more and more comfortable with being cuckolds for their women or just allowing their women to gain the pleasure they might not be able to physically provide… but mostly, because they know this is something more women want, and they are hoping their woman, girlfriend or wife, desires to be exactly this way! It simply turns on white men like crazy!!

Now, this is a very good thing… because I believe it means more and more women are getting the sexual satisfaction they desire, crave and deserve… and men are finally listening to women and engaged in sexually pleasing women more than ever before. Which can only result in better relationships between women and men, period!

Today… more women are joining the sexually liberated mindset, and more women of the sexually liberated mindset are embracing having black male lovers, and more of the sexually liberated women who have embraced black lovers, are transitioning to Black Cock Only! It is happening everywhere. Every day, women are choosing either to try black cock for the first time, or they are converting to Black Cock Only after trying black cock for a period of time. Women are taking charge of their sexual pleasure like they have never done before… and this; I believe… is a very great thing for sex as the greatest recreational and most fun and positive thing we humans can do with one another in our lives!

What for me however, is the most important about this sexual pleasure transition by white women, is the number of white men that are encouraging white women to do it!! This I feel, is the awesome primal, erotic power that white women being fucked like mad by black men, and groups of black men, has. There is something so universally powerful about this sexual combination, white men cannot help but get erect and want to see it happening over and over and over and over! Something… I might add by the way, that white women have historically, physically felt and experienced now for quite some time! We women… have known for a long time, once you have had a lot of black men fuck you, you will eventually think, and then actively become… either Black Cock Mostly… or Black Cock Only! So now… after saying this… I would love to hear what other women feel about this, but I would love to hear what our wonderful Black men feel and last but not least, our special husbands, and boyfriends, cuckold or not, feel as well. Thank you in advance to everyone who decides to respond with his or her opinions!!
Couldnt agree more with this.

Thank you very much for expressing your agreement... it is always significantly important, for interracially committed white women and especially me to hear what serious Black men, active and sincerely interested in this incredibly wonderful lifestyle feel and think about this very important subject... it only serves to make what we all love and engage in lovingly worthwhile and immensely vital!! big (((HUG))) :lips: *kiss*

Couldnt agree more with this.

Hi Kim! I think you already know this answer... *smile*.... We females have many and various ways, some primal and natural to us as females, and others developed individually to fit and suit our particular individual ways and needs... to display to prospective "breeding-mates" "simple-lovers" "partners-of-all-types" "protectors-and-providers" and just simple "play-and-fun-mates"... we're available to you... what are you going to do about it... signals! Sometimes we only need to activate one of these signals and sometimes it's an orchestrated combination of these employed by us at an intuitive moments in time, to activate the particular "male" and in our case, Black "male" sensors that instantly focuses their attention upon us... and POW.... the older than time hormonal mixed sexual magic happens... and the look... the gesture... the words... the touch... all activate one after the other... resulting in the Explosion... and that Kim...is the wonderful How!! *smile* ;)

Hi Babe, what is it about how a black man can tell if i am available for his pleasure , it has puzzled me for years , i can be in a room with many women ,but i find myself being chatted up by a black man , is there a reason or aura about us ? .
for instance , i was in the lounge at the airport , the lounge was full , as i sat down looking at me was an elderly black man , he gestured me to sit with him , we chatted and found out we were on the same flight , as i boarded he was already in his seat , he asked if i would join him at the bar later. a hostie came over and said would i go to the bar as there is a man asking for you , he was there with drinks waiting as it was a night flight we were the only ones drinking , cutting to the point he seduced me and asked if he could fuck me in London , kissed me and i held his cock , when we met in London he told me he knew i would accept his invitation because he knew i loved black cock , HOW .

Hi Kim! I think you already know this answer... *smile*.... We females have many and various ways, some primal and natural to us as females, and others developed individually to fit and suit our particular individual ways and needs... to display to prospective "breeding-mates" "simple-lovers" "partners-of-all-types" "protectors-and-providers" and just simple "play-and-fun-mates"... we're available to you... what are you going to do about it... signals! Sometimes we only need to activate one of these signals and sometimes it's an orchestrated combination of these employed by us at an intuitivemoments in time, to activate the particular "male" and in our case, Black "male" sensors that instantly focuses their attention upon
us... and POW.... the older than time hormonal mixed sexual magic happens... and the look... the gesture... the words... the touch... all activate one after the other... resulting in the Explosion... and that Kim...is the wonderful How!! *smile* ;)
Love you and will keep smiling .kim xxxx

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experience... I'm very pleased to hear about your personal situation! big (((HUG))) :)

I agree 100% with everything you said. It amazes me how supportive my husband is. I decided to be black cock only about a year ago and never looked back. I've never been happier and neither is my husband. It's almost like my husband is saying I want the absolute best for you even if it's not me

Yuo are the queen beenblackened

Great subject Khristy, i don't have a general theory as to why the interracial cuckolding trend is spreading so fast but i'm happy about this because, as cuckold who has embraced his inferiority to black men, i think it is only natural that more and more women are becoming black only. But there's more: a lot of cuckolds are being converted into bi or gay BBC worshippers! This is the kind of power BBC has once a white woman, man or couple comes in close, intimate contact with it.

I agree 100% with everything you said. It amazes me how supportive my husband is. I decided to be black cock only about a year ago and never looked back. I've never been happier and neither is my husband. It's almost like my husband is saying I want the absolute best for you even if it's not me

That was exactly my attitude when my wife and I first embraced this lifestyle.

I wanted the very best for her, and my puny, four inch pink penis was certainly not the very best. She is now Black Only.

Ladies like you and KhristyCreams and my wife are at the forefront of a female sexual revolution that is being embraced by white women and white males alike. You are Goddesses.

Hi Kim! I think you already know this answer... *smile*.... We females have many and various ways, some primal and natural to us as females, and others developed individually to fit and suit our particular individual ways and needs... to display to prospective "breeding-mates" "simple-lovers" "partners-of-all-types" "protectors-and-providers" and just simple "play-and-fun-mates"... we're available to you... what are you going to do about it... signals! Sometimes we only need to activate one of these signals and sometimes it's an orchestrated combination of these employed by us at an intuitive moments in time, to activate the particular "male" and in our case, Black "male" sensors that instantly focuses their attention upon us... and POW.... the older than time hormonal mixed sexual magic happens... and the look... the gesture... the words... the touch... all activate one after the other... resulting in the Explosion... and that Kim...is the wonderful How!! *smile* ;)
what an answer :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Back