Black Cock Sometimes - Black Cock Mostly - Black Cock Only - What's Your Thoughts and Choices?

it seems as though it is a natural progression to be honest. from my experience even women from some past relationships that had never been with a black man, seem to become consumed by the thought and desire like some primal lust has just overtaken them and their deepest fantasies are set free after bringing up the topic... that being said some find it strange for a white man (their partner or boyfriend) to be okay with watching or participating and others it seems to heighten the desire even if it does not develop into anything more than just fantasy or roleplay

Ever since I made the choice and began devoting myself to being exclusively Black Cock Only, I have been amazed by the number of people, girls and black guys both, but especially white guys, who have told me how much they LOVE that I went and am… exclusively, Black Cock Only! This totally amazed me for a good deal of time, but… setting aside the Cuckoldress part of me, I have come to realize the increasing number of guys of all races who tell me this, means the acceptance and popularity of white women, both single and especially married, becoming Black Cock Only, White Sluts, Hotwives, Queens of Spades, Cuckoldresses, Sexual Goddesses, or any and all combinations thereof, is seen as a very real and deeply true turn-on, and actuality… and men want to see this happening more and more and MORE!

Now… why do men want to see this more and more? Black men want to see it because, of course... they want to fuck more and more white women, and we want them to fuck us… and white men want to see it more because they are proud to have a girlfriend, or wife, that every man, and especially black men… want to fuck! Plus, white men are becoming more and more comfortable with being cuckolds for their women or just allowing their women to gain the pleasure they might not be able to physically provide… but mostly, because they know this is something more women want, and they are hoping their woman, girlfriend or wife, desires to be exactly this way! It simply turns on white men like crazy!!

Now, this is a very good thing… because I believe it means more and more women are getting the sexual satisfaction they desire, crave and deserve… and men are finally listening to women and engaged in sexually pleasing women more than ever before. Which can only result in better relationships between women and men, period!

Today… more women are joining the sexually liberated mindset, and more women of the sexually liberated mindset are embracing having black male lovers, and more of the sexually liberated women who have embraced black lovers, are transitioning to Black Cock Only! It is happening everywhere. Every day, women are choosing either to try black cock for the first time, or they are converting to Black Cock Only after trying black cock for a period of time. Women are taking charge of their sexual pleasure like they have never done before… and this; I believe… is a very great thing for sex as the greatest recreational and most fun and positive thing we humans can do with one another in our lives!

What for me however, is the most important about this sexual pleasure transition by white women, is the number of white men that are encouraging white women to do it!! This I feel, is the awesome primal, erotic power that white women being fucked like mad by black men, and groups of black men, has. There is something so universally powerful about this sexual combination, white men cannot help but get erect and want to see it happening over and over and over and over! Something… I might add by the way, that white women have historically, physically felt and experienced now for quite some time! We women… have known for a long time, once you have had a lot of black men fuck you, you will eventually think, and then actively become… either Black Cock Mostly… or Black Cock Only! So now… after saying this… I would love to hear what other women feel about this, but I would love to hear what our wonderful Black men feel and last but not least, our special husbands, and boyfriends, cuckold or not, feel as well. Thank you in advance to everyone who decides to respond with his or her opinions!!
we miss YOU.......................

This subject is so interesting,I have had white lovers but ,when experienced a black cock things changed ,not saying white is not good but black is so superior,as long as you enjoy black men ,a lot of white women find black men not attractive or even sexy ,I understand there choices,me personally find black men extremely hot and great lovers ,having a discussion with a cuck one day he stated he loved watching his wife take huge cocks I think that’s the main attraction for white men.
My attraction is being woo by a confident man black or white ,but,I know that the black man is usually very sincere and oozes more sexual vibes , cock size is olso a factor ,not necessarily the be all but it helps,I have had black lovers with an average cock who really were hot lovers ,but I must admit I love a huge thick cock these men know how to use it and make me feel like a woman ,they turn me into a subservient sex slut.

Hi kim
We share much in common - a love of bbc. And we’re both in Aust ! Is Fiji good for finding and enjoying some beautiful bbc ? Anne xxx

Yes Anne ,but be careful the larger resorts are the places to start ,if you flaunt it they will find you,good hunting xxxxx
Where else have you had success in enjoying some bbc ? Fuji sounds fabulous ! Is the bbc over there Indian,or black from somewhere else ?

Khristy you have such a grasp on this and the way you express it is right on the button with the way I believe and most likely other white women who have converted to BBC only. I know I have done my best to help out other women and couples to try this lifestyle and most of them have accepted it I'm quite shocked. Way to go my :qos: sister:lips:
I’m another mature white woman who discovered the love and enjoyment of bbc some years ago and have become a proud Queen of Spades ♠️ . My partner is a Stag,and erotic hot sensual bbc sex has become our lifestyle. We’re in Melbourne Australia. My need and desire for bbc is insatiable ! Anne & Neil xxx

I agree 100% with everything you said. It amazes me how supportive my husband is. I decided to be black cock only about a year ago and never looked back. I've never been happier and neither is my husband. It's almost like my husband is saying I want the absolute best for you even if it's not me
My hubby is exactly the same - isn’t it wonderful !
We’re in Melbourne Australia. My need and desire for bbc is insatiable ! My hubby understands supports and encourages me to enjoy all the bbc my pussy can accommodate,and since I tried and went black some years ago,bbc sex has become our erotic sensual and fun lifestyle,which we both enjoy immensely ! I became a Queen of Spades ♠️ ans my hubby is a Stag,so we’re both very happy and comfortable enjoying our bbc lifestyle ! The folklore was right ! Once I tried black,I haven’t gone back,and my hubby loves it as much as I do ! It’s still “taboo” and socially unacceptable here in Australia,but we’re both proud to say the black fraternity here love me for offering them a mature woman who enjoys bbc,can accommodate their size (they had to gently and slowly stretch my tight little pussy,and god,didn’t that feel soo good ! Lol), and that has a hubby who is only too happy to see his wife enjoy all the bareback bbc sex that’s available ! I wish you well was younger where I could’ve been black bred,as I love to feel them explode their big cum loads in me - just the most powerful sex a woman can experience ! xxx

All my holes are ALWAYS hubs first, he wants to share but it always comes back to him ? the sexy time is just icing on the cake ??

Back