Black Bulls Kissing White Wives

Happy to hear she is black pregnant
This was the fourth time she was black bred. The first time was on our honeymoon. The attached photo was taken 4 months after our honeymoon. She is very much "with baby", a black baby.

Attachments

• 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 198
My wife loves kissing her bulls and when we go out drinking and clubbing and I’m with them…..once she gets good and tipsy, she’ll make sure everyone around watching knows two things: 1. I’m her husband. #2. This black man with us is 100% going to be sucked and fucked by her tonight as she will have hands all over him, down his pants, many times pulling his cock out under the table and stroking and bending over to suck it a bit and she will kiss him right in front of me….big French kiss….even out on the dance floor with a slow dance. Then come back to the table and give me a peck and sit by him, hands all over him.

I get and feel a lot of eyes on me, some of disgust, some of intrigue and some of jealousy, from other men and women. Have had several girls come up to us and ask just what the hell is going on and wife will tell them she is happily married to me for 30 plus years but she loves to fuck other men and I’m cool with it and like to watch. Almost all will tell us how totally fucking hot that is and they wished they had a man like me.

My wife loves kissing her bulls and when we go out drinking and clubbing and I’m with them…..once she gets good and tipsy, she’ll make sure everyone around watching knows two things: 1. I’m her husband. #2. This black man with us is 100% going to be sucked and fucked by her tonight as she will have hands all over him, down his pants, many times pulling his cock out under the table and stroking and bending over to suck it a bit and she will kiss him right in front of me….big French kiss….even out on the dance floor with a slow dance. Then come back to the table and give me a peck and sit by him, hands all over him.

I get and feel a lot of eyes on me, some of disgust, some of intrigue and some of jealousy, from other men and women. Have had several girls come up to us and ask just what the hell is going on and wife will tell them she is happily married to me for 30 plus years but she loves to fuck other men and I’m cool with it and like to watch. Almost all will tell us how totally fucking hot that is and they wished they had a man like me.
We do the same thing. I love dirty dancing while my husband watches!

One of the most intimate and hot moments as the Bull cums inside her while passionately kissing her. I love sharing that intimate moment with them by just being there. Sometimes after he is done, i love kissing and licking her cum filled pussy and then sharing a kiss with her just as intimate and passionate while respecting the hierarchy in our relationship and showing respect to the Bull that provided both of us this great honor of tasting his seed.
Me too!!!!

Back