Black Bulls Kissing White Wives

For me it doesn't even need to be getting close to sex, even just sat down or standing together kissing is hot between white womenand black guys.
Totally agree! While I reminisce of watching my then-wife with the black men that had her, it's surprisingly not the actual sex that gets me erect and starting to stroke. Instead, it's the memories of me introducing her to him, watching him seduce and take her from me, while he freely places his hands upon her. The dance club scene and the way he brought my wife back from the dance floor and telling me that she was ready to be taken to the hotel. The way he led my wife through the crowd and toward the exit, parading her as his prize - while I followed behind to see his hand on her ass. Then, of course, the other white males and couples that witnessed, one of whom nodded his appreciation toward me - possibly wishing that his wife could be taken too.

Nice.

Who am I to fault that beautifully-breasted young married woman for having yielded so totally to the kiss of an uncircumcised young black as handsome and as well-endowed as that beautiful stud is? I would have too:p

Gotta love the way her wedding-ringed fingers are playing on his muscular right thigh and how she's clasping his manfully upcurved cock to draw back its gossamer-thin foreskin----Oh my!!

I hope her husband got off on it.

Also, I've got a thing about chokers around the necks of spunky young blacks. They remind me how thick and hot and gristly their erections feel when I'm ******* their shafts in my milking handclasp to increase the volume and velocity and of their cum-spurts when I'm fellating them. Kinky eh?
Kinky. And hot

It is a win win my hubby gets to cum when I am being cummed in!

Good for you Slider!

In my view from the voyeur perspective, there's nothing more erotic in a MFM cuckold threesome than when hubby's ejaculation is triggered by that of his rival into his wife~~~~~~especially bareback!

For my part, my wife's young black lover's ejaculating---always super-loud and wildly convulsive---gets me cumming with him like a tipped-over milk bottle, usually all over his back and bum and often his thighs as well.

Win-win indeed! And hot hot HOT!!!

Good for you Slider!

In my view from the voyeur perspective, there's nothing more erotic in a MFM cuckold threesome than when hubby's ejaculation is triggered by that of his rival into his wife~~~~~~especially bareback!

For my part, my wife's young black lover's ejaculating---always super-loud and wildly convulsive---gets me cumming with him like a tipped-over milk bottle, usually all over his back and bum and often his thighs as well.

Win-win indeed! And hot hot HOT!!!
Ohhh god. So hot

Back