Black Bulls Kissing White Wives

If that was as far as my wife went, kissing a handsome black man, I would die happy. Nothing more erotic from my perspective than to see a married white wife kissing her black lover. Romance is always important in my view. Sets the entire mood.

Bro, I def hear you -- I feel the same way. I can get off just watching the kissing or seeing a couple kiss in an IR vid. It's so fucking hot, and sexual, and intense, and erotic. These black guys know how wet that gets the white pussy.

No way. Kissing is way too intimate I’m in for the dick
Oh I hear ya and fully understand that.

For me however, it is the intimacy that is the turn on. I want to see them embrace and kiss deeply when they meet. I want to see her glow when he texts her and tells her he can't wait to see her again. I want her to tell me that "he" wants me to buy her some new lingerie for their next encounter.

And after their encounter, I want her back in my arms telling me she loves me.

That's the "turn on" for me.
Realistic.....probably not, but those are the thoughts that make me stroke just a little bit harder!!!!! :)

I woke up this morning, my wife was still sleeping. this is the day she gets fucked by a *******-******* team My heart beat fast with the realization. I moved close to her so I could feel her breasts against my chest. In church, we held hands and she pushed her chest against me and whispered, "thank you for today." She suspects a job change for the bull, maybe swapped to his *******, possibility of more young cocks?

I woke up this morning, my wife was still sleeping. this is the day she gets fucked by a *******-******* team My heart beat fast with the realization. I moved close to her so I could feel her breasts against my chest. In church, we held hands and she pushed her chest against me and whispered, "thank you for today." She suspects a job change for the bull, maybe swapped to his *******, possibility of more young cocks?

Be so amazing to get a lineup of 18-21 year old black boys to fuck her.

It can be amazing to watch, all he has to do is put his hands inside her panties, kiss her assertively and her body will shudder with an orgasm. I'm always left speechless when I see a gent have that sort of control over a woman, especially my own wife.
That's what i would love to do with your sexy wife!

Oh I hear ya and fully understand that.

For me however, it is the intimacy that is the turn on. I want to see them embrace and kiss deeply when they meet. I want to see her glow when he texts her and tells her he can't wait to see her again. I want her to tell me that "he" wants me to buy her some new lingerie for their next encounter.

And after their encounter, I want her back in my arms telling me she loves me.

That's the "turn on" for me.
Realistic.....probably not, but those are the thoughts that make me stroke just a little bit harder!!!!! :)

Kissing always forms an important part of the erotic intimacy with any bbc we meet as a married couple.

Attachments

• thumbnail (21).jpeg
    thumbnail (21).jpeg
    19.8 KB · Views: 653
  • thumbnail (15).jpeg
    thumbnail (15).jpeg
    12.6 KB · Views: 560
  • thumbnail (11).jpeg
    thumbnail (11).jpeg
    22 KB · Views: 554
  • 5726459_1_7_2_8d1b726f.jpg
    5726459_1_7_2_8d1b726f.jpg