Black bull cuckold humiliation party

I w
5 couples and their bull's. Each cuck husband has to undress, and serve refreshments to wives and bull's.
Then a drawing from a jar cuck name the one that got pulled will suck each bull and remember their names.

He's then blindfolded and suck each one again and guess the name. If he is wrong that bull whips his ass with belt 5 times. Every time he misses he's whipped 5 times.

If he misses all 5 bull's he gets fucking from each one.
ould miss just to be fucked

5 couples and their bull's. Each cuck husband has to undress, and serve refreshments to wives and bull's.
Then a drawing from a jar cuck name the one that got pulled will suck each bull and remember their names.

He's then blindfolded and suck each one again and guess the name. If he is wrong that bull whips his ass with belt 5 times. Every time he misses he's whipped 5 times.

Sounds fun

There are several here that combined would be hot!

Incorporating some of the ideas and my fantasy is 12 couples (and bulls) would rotate hosting and get together once a month.
at each month the host would have a theme but basically it would involve the cucks dressed as the ‘help’ (think frilly French maid type outfits but more thematic) serving the wives and bulls how ever they wanted, while the wives and bulls socialized and fucked all weekend.

there would be events that varied from host to host, but one thing that would be constant is the cuckie games where the cucks would compete with ‘prizes’ such as:
- pair off and suck each other’s dicklettes. First to cum gets the chastity cage with spikes for until the next event. This cuck cannot participate in the key game either.
- cutest cuckie, where the wives spend their non party time adoring/dressing/teaching makeup lessons for their cuck for the bulls to vote who is most feminine.
- smallest cock, cuck with the smallest cock serves as the bull fluffer for the next party.
- most disobedient cuck, serves as the ‘sacrifice’ piece of ass. If a wives doesn’t want to do something (ie tired, not feeling well, doesn’t want to, etc) , the cuck is the substitute for her. This cuck is also the designated piece of ass for cucks who get their key to their cages.

the bulls and wives get their own awards as well to celebrate their manliness/hotness. there would be 12 awards (one for each) but I can’t think of any since I’m in the wanna be cuck camp. Wives can play the game best milker with a bull and cuck category. Basically whoever can extract the most cum from either a bull or cuck wins. Her husband loses because the cum is poured on the winner and her husband has to lick it off.

I do like the idea of a key bowl for chastity cages where the bull gets the key and neither the cuck or wife knows which has it. If the cuck wants out to participate in the first game they have to go beg to get their key from a bull, reciting to the bulls satisfaction how much more manly the bull is and how the cuck cannot satisfy his wife (by name), etc. If the cuck can’t get his key by game time, he has to wear an but plug the entire weekend.

I also like the idea of when the bull cums in the wife’s pussy, the cuck has to put the bull’s balls in his mouth to feel them contract.

*edited for autocorrect issues.
This sounds fun wish I could find a party like this.

My fantasy is to be a sissy slut and dressed up like a maid or cheerleader at a playoff game with a group of 5-6 black men. I serve drinks and snacks. My job is serve all of the black men however they need. Before the game is over - I will be required to suck off all of the studs. I either swallow their cum or they choose to cum on my face. I must thank each stud for feeding me their cum. As the game ends, it turns into a gang bang. With me taking all of their BBCs in my mouth and ass.
Sounds awesome

I would like to be humiliated in front of everyone, tied up, blindfolded and used by whomever would like to. If it were videoed, I would like to watch it and then have to thank the bull in front of others afterwards if he would like that.

If any of the bulls wanted to use me in private I would meet them afterwards or at a later date for their pleasure.

I would volunteer for that, it would probably be worth taking a pain killer beforehand, just in case I got 4 of the names wrong or 5 of the names wrong.

We have been invited to a party with 3 other couples. There are 7 black bulls that are going to attend. Every is current on their covid shots and std tests. I ordered this cage with the leash for my husband to wear. The group has a queening chair. Each husband will have to spend part of the party handcuffed to the chair. They will have to clean whatever is presented to them; cock, pussy, or asshole. The goal was to have two bulls for each wife, but we are one short. Each wife will have a chance to sample every bull. The husbands not in cleaning chair will serve drinks and snacks.

I am going to wear a skirt that has a side zipper that zips the full length, a loose deep cut blouse, a quarter cup that exposes my nipples and a pair of crotch-less panties. The other wives will dress in similar clothing.

This is not a fantasy. It happens this weekend.533-7_652f4954-c4f2-4144-8525-94d9d2fb1718_480x480.jpg

My fantasy.
Over the years me and my wifes marriage has evolved. Starting with one black bull, who soon after became her regular.
As time went by he introduced my wife to more and more of his friends, while I was getting phased out, doing only practical things in our marriage.
Now time had come to 'the big party', where her bull, Thomas and all his friends... I have no count of how many, but enough of them to get bored while my wife were taken care of.
And that's where I came into the picture.
Naked, shaved all over and caged I had agreed that this would be a no-limits party.
If I was lucky I would get a glimpse of my wife being very busy, while I was challenged by the waiting and bored bulls having their fun with me.
Imagine how a gang can challenge and encourage eachother to do stuff to a beta male... me.
Of course I had to keep their big black cocks hard with my hands and mouth, and my ass lubricated. Free for them to use also if anyone wanted.
But while the party went on, drinks went down and things got rougher.
My wife also had her part of drinks and became mean in her mind, shouting: "For god sakes, can't somebody kick that useless tiny dicks ass?"
I turned my head towards my wife and catched her mean eyes. "I want some nasty entertaining while being fucked!".
Around me I heard discussions about the no-limits.
Suddenly the first spit landed in my face, immedeately followed by more.
I heard my wife laugh, which apparently cheared the bulls around me, getting themselves all worked up.
Slaps followed and I tried to guard myself with my hands.
Then someone came with a pair of handcuffs. I was held down in a kneeling sitting position, hands behind my back, when I saw Thomas approaching me with a device. A penis shaped gag that he inserted my mouth. On the outside there was a D-shaped cup.
Laughing bulls lined up in front of me, with semi hard cocks. One by one they urinated into the D-shaped cup.
I knew there were no bailing out. I just had to swallow the best I had learned.
Considered how many drinks had been consumed... was it even possible for me to keep up?
What seemed like half an hour of me being their toilet, was suddenly interrupted.
Everyone were called over to my wife who now laid on a bench that I had made for her a couple of years ago.
Padded with black leather and two rests for her spread legs.
Thomas shouted out: "My friends! It's breeding time! Are you ready?".
Everyone yelled a big YES!
"But first..." Thomas said "bring that sore loser of her husband over!".
Thomas removed the gag from my mouth. "I have expanded your bench with a shelf beneath... just for you. Now get down and lay on your back, face up. I am sure you will not miss this".
Laying on my back looking up I saw my wifes spread legs revealing both her open and very wet holes... ready for the finale.
The moment all the bulls had waited all night for had come.
Thomas went first. Usually he could fucked her for hours, but with this evenings extreme foreplay he were ready to shoot his load wherever he felt like. Short shifts between my wifes ass and pussy ended in the first deep creampie burried in her pussy. He moaned out loudly as he came. My wife released a satisfying groan.
All I could see meanwhile was Thomas' balls twisting while they delivered the load.
Impatience began to sound from behind of him.
He grunted, and then pulled out. I felt only a few drops in my face. He had planted his seed deep.
But that was soon to change as the following studs released their loads in my wife, who shouted down at me: "No you pay respect and make sure none of their precious cum hits the floor!"
Some unloaded in her pussy and others in her ass... I had to keep my mouth wide open, to make sure nothing spilled to the floor.
I have no clue how many black guys bred my wife that night. I heard speaking in phones along, so I guess friends friends came over.
When everyone were finished... satisfied... emptied. One by one, after kissing my wife good night and thanking Thomas for the invitation, he helped her down from the bench on her trembling legs.
Before entering the bedroom with Thomas, she bend over me and gave me a spit in my mouth: "Now wasnt't that an exciting night honey? Now you go clean all up as a good boy. Thomas and I are quite exhausted, so we'll go to bed now".
With my face full of cum, stomach full of piss... and cum, I got out from the shelf that Thomas had made for me.
I started cleaning the house... as a good boy.

Okay - that fantasy expanded into a small story.
Hope you liked it.

My fantasy.
Over the years me and my wifes marriage has evolved. Starting with one black bull, who soon after became her regular.
As time went by he introduced my wife to more and more of his friends, while I was getting phased out, doing only practical things in our marriage.
Now time had come to 'the big party', where her bull, Thomas and all his friends... I have no count of how many, but enough of them to get bored while my wife were taken care of.
And that's where I came into the picture.
Naked, shaved all over and caged I had agreed that this would be a no-limits party.
If I was lucky I would get a glimpse of my wife being very busy, while I was challenged by the waiting and bored bulls having their fun with me.
Imagine how a gang can challenge and encourage eachother to do stuff to a beta male... me.
Of course I had to keep their big black cocks hard with my hands and mouth, and my ass lubricated. Free for them to use also if anyone wanted.
But while the party went on, drinks went down and things got rougher.
My wife also had her part of drinks and became mean in her mind, shouting: "For god sakes, can't somebody kick that useless tiny dicks ass?"
I turned my head towards my wife and catched her mean eyes. "I want some nasty entertaining while being fucked!".
Around me I heard discussions about the no-limits.
Suddenly the first spit landed in my face, immedeately followed by more.
I heard my wife laugh, which apparently cheared the bulls around me, getting themselves all worked up.
Slaps followed and I tried to guard myself with my hands.
Then someone came with a pair of handcuffs. I was held down in a kneeling sitting position, hands behind my back, when I saw Thomas approaching me with a device. A penis shaped gag that he inserted my mouth. On the outside there was a D-shaped cup.
Laughing bulls lined up in front of me, with semi hard cocks. One by one they urinated into the D-shaped cup.
I knew there were no bailing out. I just had to swallow the best I had learned.
Considered how many drinks had been consumed... was it even possible for me to keep up?
What seemed like half an hour of me being their toilet, was suddenly interrupted.
Everyone were called over to my wife who now laid on a bench that I had made for her a couple of years ago.
Padded with black leather and two rests for her spread legs.
Thomas shouted out: "My friends! It's breeding time! Are you ready?".
Everyone yelled a big YES!
"But first..." Thomas said "bring that sore loser of her husband over!".
Thomas removed the gag from my mouth. "I have expanded your bench with a shelf beneath... just for you. Now get down and lay on your back, face up. I am sure you will not miss this".
Laying on my back looking up I saw my wifes spread legs revealing both her open and very wet holes... ready for the finale.
The moment all the bulls had waited all night for had come.
Thomas went first. Usually he could fucked her for hours, but with this evenings extreme foreplay he were ready to shoot his load wherever he felt like. Short shifts between my wifes ass and pussy ended in the first deep creampie burried in her pussy. He moaned out loudly as he came. My wife released a satisfying groan.
All I could see meanwhile was Thomas' balls twisting while they delivered the load.
Impatience began to sound from behind of him.
He grunted, and then pulled out. I felt only a few drops in my face. He had planted his seed deep.
But that was soon to change as the following studs released their loads in my wife, who shouted down at me: "No you pay respect and make sure none of their precious cum hits the floor!"
Some unloaded in her pussy and others in her ass... I had to keep my mouth wide open, to make sure nothing spilled to the floor.
I have no clue how many black guys bred my wife that night. I heard speaking in phones along, so I guess friends friends came over.
When everyone were finished... satisfied... emptied. One by one, after kissing my wife good night and thanking Thomas for the invitation, he helped her down from the bench on her trembling legs.
Before entering the bedroom with Thomas, she bend over me and gave me a spit in my mouth: "Now wasnt't that an exciting night honey? Now you go clean all up as a good boy. Thomas and I are quite exhausted, so we'll go to bed now".
With my face full of cum, stomach full of piss... and cum, I got out from the shelf that Thomas had made for me.
I started cleaning the house... as a good boy.

Okay - that fantasy expanded into a small story.
Hope you liked it.
God I wish I could find a party like this to use my wife and I

Si lo so. Tutti in questo thread lo vogliono :) Questa sono io nel mio vestito da cameriera.

View attachment 4522025

Qualche cornuto qui ha davvero partecipato a una festa del genere? Una "festa di umiliazione cornuta del toro nero", come dice OP.

Un'altra mia fantasia di festa è la cerimonia di matrimonio / gangbang di nozze. Come aspirante cornuto, sarebbe selvaggio (e umiliante) pianificare un matrimonio stravagante che sia per metà tradizionale e per metà totale abbraccio del cuckolding interrazziale. Mi chiedo come sarebbe andata a finire una cosa del genere.

View attachment 4522060
Si lo so. Tutti in questo thread lo vogliono :) Questa sono io nel mio vestito da cameriera.

View attachment 4522025

Qualche cornuto qui ha davvero partecipato a una festa del genere? Una "festa di umiliazione cornuta del toro nero", come dice OP.

Un'altra mia fantasia di festa è la cerimonia di matrimonio / gangbang di nozze. Come aspirante cornuto, sarebbe selvaggio (e umiliante) pianificare un matrimonio stravagante che sia per metà tradizionale e per metà totale abbraccio del cuckolding interrazziale. Mi chiedo come sarebbe andata a finire una cosa del genere.

View attachment 4522060
Il motivo per cui nascondi il viso nella foto vestita da cameriera è ovviamente comprensibile, ma un po' dispiaciuto, perché sembra che potresti essere una bella ragazza.

Ho uno spazio adatto per organizzare piccole feste in casa di campagna, ma solo d'estate, perché il piano terra non ha riscaldamento; tuttavia non conosco nessuno che potrebbe essere interessato a partecipare.

Back