Black bull cuckold humiliation party

I would love this one too happen to me. My wife and I plan a night of her getting fucked real good by a BBC stranger. He made a comment that he could make some money off of my wife pussy and I instantly got excited and agreed with him. I looked over at my wife and her look was all it took. It wasn't long before her first experience at being pimped out was all BBC Fraternity. I've never been with a man but at that moment I want to be used by one of the BBC. Her pimp noticed what I was thinking and ****** me on my knees and fed me his nice hard cock. I can't even finish my fantasy without masterbation.

Live that. And it’s the new trend. So many wives want to see their white husband prison raped by a black alpha bull. It’s not gay. It’s act of violence. And ultimate domination.
I've had my mouth used hard a a few of times. Like two, and one time more, hands on my head. Not coming up those cocks until I was "GD good and well allowed" to, and aside from almost suffocating, my pretty well suppressed gag reflex dangerously triggered... And tears streaming down my cheeks. Those weren't the most enjoyable acts of pure cock sucking. But jeez it was wonderfully perverted to have those men literally take their pleasure from me. I really felt put in my proper place.

While the other cucks at the party are dressed as sissy maids or at least wearing panties, I move around the room with both hands holding a large serving tray totally naked with a very red ass as a result of a severe whipping from my wife’s bull. As I approach each couple, the Lady laughs and points saying, “look at that little dicklet.” I am embarrassed, but unable to cover because of holding the tray. The bull looks down at my tiny penis and grins. I hold my breath as I turn to leave, hoping nothing else is said. But, every time I hear the bull that I just served say,
“Hey naked boy, why is your little white ass so red.”
I must then turn toward the bull and give the answer my wife and her bull required me to memorize.
“Yes, sir, my ass is red because my wife’s bull, Mr. Thomas took his belt and tore my little white ass up because I was not respectful of his authority over me. I now understand that Mr. Thomas is the head of our household. I understand that I fail to show proper respect or I am slow to obey an order, Mr. Thomas will whip my sorry little ass.”

There are several here that combined would be hot!

Incorporating some of the ideas and my fantasy is 12 couples (and bulls) would rotate hosting and get together once a month.
at each month the host would have a theme but basically it would involve the cucks dressed as the ‘help’ (think frilly French maid type outfits but more thematic) serving the wives and bulls how ever they wanted, while the wives and bulls socialized and fucked all weekend.

there would be events that varied from host to host, but one thing that would be constant is the cuckie games where the cucks would compete with ‘prizes’ such as:
- pair off and suck each other’s dicklettes. First to cum gets the chastity cage with spikes for until the next event. This cuck cannot participate in the key game either.
- cutest cuckie, where the wives spend their non party time adoring/dressing/teaching makeup lessons for their cuck for the bulls to vote who is most feminine.
- smallest cock, cuck with the smallest cock serves as the bull fluffer for the next party.
- most disobedient cuck, serves as the ‘sacrifice’ piece of ass. If a wives doesn’t want to do something (ie tired, not feeling well, doesn’t want to, etc) , the cuck is the substitute for her. This cuck is also the designated piece of ass for cucks who get their key to their cages.

the bulls and wives get their own awards as well to celebrate their manliness/hotness. there would be 12 awards (one for each) but I can’t think of any since I’m in the wanna be cuck camp. Wives can play the game best milker with a bull and cuck category. Basically whoever can extract the most cum from either a bull or cuck wins. Her husband loses because the cum is poured on the winner and her husband has to lick it off.

I do like the idea of a key bowl for chastity cages where the bull gets the key and neither the cuck or wife knows which has it. If the cuck wants out to participate in the first game they have to go beg to get their key from a bull, reciting to the bulls satisfaction how much more manly the bull is and how the cuck cannot satisfy his wife (by name), etc. If the cuck can’t get his key by game time, he has to wear an but plug the entire weekend.

I also like the idea of when the bull cums in the wife’s pussy, the cuck has to put the bull’s balls in his mouth to feel them contract.

*edited for autocorrect issues.

Last edited:
Themes could be along the lines of the following. Mostly for wives and bulls to dress up since cucks would be wearing serving outfits.
- wedding: cuckold wedding
- masquerade: wearing masks
- Halloween: wives/bulls in coordinating costumes.
- pool party: smallest swimsuit for wives and bulls while still covering everything
- school days: school girl / jocks
- fancy dress party

if the party runs out of anything, the cucks have to ‘go to town’ to get it while in their serving outfit.

it would also be really hot if when they got there, the cucks have to announce.
” Presenting <wife name> to be properly fucked by the bulls present as I, <cuck name>, cannot satisfy her with my <size> inch dicklette.”

Last edited:
Now a I am a 24/7 sissy cuckold trans woman. The night I obeyed my Master and submitted to Him completely was the night that I introduced my Master to my wife Elizabeth. I coukd tell she was impressed and attracted to Him because she was nervous around Him. Lizzy was absolutely stunningly beautiful and wore a classic little black dress, black stilettos and a black lace bolero jacket over her shoulders. Master couldn’t take His eyes off her. In fact thier attraction to each other was so strong it was very obvious that Master was going to fuck her. But first He had some games to play which involved humiliating me in front of my wife. I was wearing a semi formal dress in deep blue satin that flared out at the hem just past the knee, stockings, heels 👠 and a pure white lambs wool cardigan I bought from Kitten De Moure. A single string of pearls necklace, pearl drop earrings finished my outfit but Lizzy just stole the show (and Masters desire).
“So Lizzy, how much do you know about our sissy here” He asked her with a commanding tone in His voice... She responded straight away: “Hmmm, a fair bit I think” Matt (of course Lizzy was permitted to address Master by his Christian name which is Matthew)”. Then they sat closely together on the couch, and Master instructed me “So sissy, show Lizzy your panties, NOW! I immediately obeyed Him and stood before my very attractive sexy wife and lifted the skirt of my dress. i was wearing a beautiful matching set of ivory satin and lace lingerie, with a garter belt and lace top stockings. Now show her your pathetic excuse for a dicky He said in a firm voice. I immediately complied and pulled down my panties and there staring my wife in the dace was my tiny little dick stuffed in and locked in my tiny pink chastidy device that Master purchased the week before. Lizzy burst out laughing! And asked what it was... Master explained that I have signed a legal contract and that I now belong to Him, just as if I was His wife. Lizzy was amused and amazed! Is that true she asked me, “Yes Madame” I replied, “this worthless sissy belongs to Master now. Master said that he cant have His sissy touching herself just any old time and she can’t be trusted not to masterbate and make a sissy mess unless the device is locked. Ok, you can pull up your panties now He said. I complied and asked politely if I may sit down. He nodded, “and what is your favourite thing Sissy? We had rehearsed this before so I quickly answered sucking Big Black Cock please Master. That’s right. Ive had her sucking and fucking three of my horny friends Lizzy, they used her for two hours and all fucked her up the ass and came inside her. Lizzy was astonished at this and more than a little arroused. Master continued, “She has more secrets too Lizzy, secrets involving you and your lovers” (by the way, the first photo is me, sissy cuckild husband, and tge second photo is of my beautiful wife Lizzy).
By this time Lizzy and my Dominant Master where ignoring me and staring into each others eyes. Then without saying a word, Master just kissed her and began to touch her breasts. Now he has His hand between her legs and inside her panties. Lizzy moaned with pleasure as he continued to massage her vagina with his fingers. I could see Lizzy's hand wondering over and touching his cock through his trousers. it was funny because by this time Master was virtually erect and I could see the surprise on Lizzy's face when she realised how big he is. She gently slipped off of the couch and onto the floor on her knees before my Master with that trans like look in her eyes. Master immediately responded by standing up and release his huge package in one slick motion which sprang out of it's confinement with such vigour it slapped her in the face. Lizzy clasped both hands around his enormous shaft and passionately kissed the end of his cock , for a moment it looked like she was trying to get her tongue inside his penile tract but then all at once she took the head of Masters cock into her mouth, sucking on it greedily as Master towered over her and enjoyed the experience. All this was occurring right before my eyes and I just sat quietly in my chair like a lady and watched discretely from only a few feet away. Master took Lizzy by the hands and beckoned her to stand. For the first time I realised how much Master towers over Lizzy's petite little frame. He spun her around and unzipped her dress which fell to the floor revealing a tight laced corset, suspenders, lace top stockings and matching bra and panties. Master's penis was so erect that I could see it twitching and discharging a nearly constant stream of clear sticky pre come from the tip. He wasted no time is removing Lizzy's panties, then ****** her to lie on her back on the floor with her legs spread wide apart. As he lay on top of her pinning her down with his chest and the head of his enormous cock just kissing the entrance to her cunt, he began kissing her on the mouth and slowly forsing his fully erect penis deeper and deeper into Lizzy vagina. She began to beathe very deeply and quickly and when he was nearly all the way inside he she let out a little gasp and a cry. Master then withdrew his cock 3/4's of the way from her hole and the plunged his manhood deeply inside her, again and again he thrust his shaft into her until he was balls deep inside my wife's wet sloppy vagina. I continued to sit silently watching with perfect ladylike posture. I noticed that his thrusting had slowed and they where whispering to each other. I couldn't quite make out what they where saying but Lizzy was definitely smiling and obviously enjoying herself. With that the atmosphere grew more serious as Master recommenced fucking her with his enormous thrusting motion Lizzy was biting on his shoulder
To be continued...
Try hitting the return a couple of times.

All the little white dick men could ask permission to be in a daisy chain to suck each other off while their wives and bulls watch, then get under their wives while she gets fucked so they can lick het clit and his balls. Of course there is the clean up after she gets a good fucking.
I was at a party once that me and another guy were kinda ****** to put a show on for everyone there, i was dressed in drag and he was to show how he could Dom , of course he was very bad at it. I sucked his dick till he was hard enough for me to ride… hour long fuck session we were cheered as we both stood spent little dicks and cum in my ass , my own was all over my belly and then the guys got our girls

Here’s a couple of scenarios I thought would be humiliatingly hot.

the wives are all in their rooms and the cucks must bid on the bulls they think will satisfy their wives. The wives don’t know which bull will be theirs for the night.

also what if the cucks had an award for the fastest cummer named ‘the one pump chump”

Such a horny subject and some great ideas here.

I suggest the cucks line up in a line against the wall in their sissy panties etc while the black guys get to know their wives. Looking backhand asking whose wife it is that they are feeling up with a view to fucking. The cuck has to say 'That is my wife you're feeling up'

I have thrown BBC parties and they are fun but I'd love to push the limits and throw a cuckold party. The problem I have run into is not enough cuckold couples are willing to go and a lot of the guys aren't bulls, they just want the wives and have no interest in the husbands even being around.

I have thrown BBC parties and they are fun but I'd love to push the limits and throw a cuckold party. The problem I have run into is not enough cuckold couples are willing to go and a lot of the guys aren't bulls, they just want the wives and have no interest in the husbands even being around.
That sucks you can't find enough people to attend a cuckold party! Looks like you'd throw an awesome party, too! At the same time, I can understand people's hesitation to go. I feel some people in this lifestyle are a bit private. Have you tried make a post/ event on fetlife?

Also, another, more important question - what's hubby doing when you and your bulls are partying? :threesome:

How about where a hall is rented and you have about 30 couples and alot of hung black bulls. The husband's all dressed in panties and nighties. Everybody talking roaming around and the cucks crawling around on their hands and knees where ever there is a bbc hanging the husbands have to suck it till pushed away by the bull then he moves on to the next one. They are also made to crawl around and kiss the black man's ass and told to eat his ass out if the bull demands it. The wives just watch their weak white husbands crawling around like dogs seeing that their white husbands as faggots and not even close to being a man

Back