Black bull cuckold humiliation party

Mwmsub

Male
From
WI, US
Men let's hear your ideas or fantasies of a black bull white cuckold party where the little white dick men are humiliated or degraded in front of the wife at a big party. Maybe what the whites are ****** to wear or what the whites are ****** to say in front of the wife. Maybe how the black bulls treat the white men and ****** to do humiliating things.

5 couples and their bull's. Each cuck husband has to undress, and serve refreshments to wives and bull's.
Then a drawing from a jar cuck name the one that got pulled will suck each bull and remember their names.

He's then blindfolded and suck each one again and guess the name. If he is wrong that bull whips his ass with belt 5 times. Every time he misses he's whipped 5 times.

If he misses all 5 bull's he gets fucking from each one.

5 couples and their bull's. Each cuck husband has to undress, and serve refreshments to wives and bull's.
Then a drawing from a jar cuck name the one that got pulled will suck each bull and remember their names.

He's then blindfolded and suck each one again and guess the name. If he is wrong that bull whips his ass with belt 5 times. Every time he misses he's whipped 5 times.

Oh yea now it's getting good

Men let's hear your ideas or fantasies of a black bull white cuckold party where the little white dick men are humiliated or degraded in front of the wife at a big party. Maybe what the whites are ****** to wear or what the whites are ****** to say in front of the wife. Maybe how the black bulls treat the white men and ****** to do humiliating things.
I would like to see like 12 cucks with little pink dicklets dressed in pink pink panties with the wives watching. They are made to stand in a line and 4 black bulls with huge thick veiney cock walk up to each cut slap his face and make the check say I'm a white faggot then made to drop to his knees and kiss his feet .when all the cucks are slapped they are made to crawl around in a circle licking each other's asshole while the wi es laugh and the bulls slap there asses

All the little white dick men could ask permission to be in a daisy chain to suck each other off while their wives and bulls watch, then get under their wives while she gets fucked so they can lick het clit and his balls. Of course there is the clean up after she gets a good fucking.
Make it a free for all orgy of cucks. And then tell the cucks that the first one to cum has to leave the room for the night. They all have to try and make another cum while not cumming themselves. The cucks are allowed 1 'time out' if they will declare loudly and clearly they are not worthy of their wives by name and beg their Black Bull to fuck their wife by name. If the Black Bull agrees, the cuck will get a 5 minute break to cool down.

Oh yeah, to make thing fair they will all be given matching style panties to wear, each a different color. They must declare loudly which color they want before they get them. I think boyshorts or thongs would be best.

Last edited:
Make it a free for all orgy of cucks. And then tell the cucks that the first one to cum has to leave the room for the night. They all have to try and make another cum while not cumming themselves. The cucks are allowed 1 'time out' if they will declare loudly and clearly they are not worthy of their wives by name and beg their Black Bull to fuck their wife by name. If the Black Bull agrees, the cuck will get a 5 minute break to cool down.

Oh yeah, to make thing fair they will all be given matching style panties to wear, each a different color. They must declare loudly which color they want before they get them. I think boyshorts or thongs would be best.
Yes and the black bulls will be holding the panties and the cucks walk up to them naked with their little white penises hard and the black bull stands there with his 10" thick black cock holding the panties makes the cucks hold their cocks next to the cucks then the cucks begs for his panties from the bull with a tear in his eye because as a white man he knows he is defeated by the more powerful black man but before he walks away with the panties the black man slaps and spits in the white man's face and the cucks really starts to cry as he is walking away

And all sissies should be caged and locked in heels and collar also locked. Keys would be in a bowl at the entrance to the party and every bull would take a bunch on entry. Keys could be with any bull or handed to a woman. Cucks would never know who has the keys. If lucky they will be released at the end of the party by someone.

I would also like to serve chaste as a slave and prepare and cleanse the ladies for the bulls.
Yep, I know. Everyone on this thread wants that :) This is me in my maid outfit.

CKswTm55.jpg

Have any cucks here actually participated in such a party? A "Black bull cuckold humiliation party", as OP puts it.

Another party fantasy of mine is the wedding ceremony/ wedding gangbang. As a wannabe-cuck, it'd be wild (and humiliating) to plan a kinky wedding that's half traditional, half total embrace of interracial cuckolding. Wonder how something like this would go down.

blacknwhite m-f fuck int cuck Brides and Blacks 3 She Does wife church mds sissy (7).jpg

Last edited:
Yep, I know. Everyone on this thread wants that :) This is me in my maid outfit.

View attachment 4522025

Have any cucks here actually participated in such a party? A "Black bull cuckold humiliation party", as OP puts it.

Another party fantasy of mine is the Wedding gangbang. It would be awesome to have a kinky, themed wedding ceremony that solidifies the couples' unique bond and also their embrace of the interracial cuckolding lifestyle. Wonder how something like this would really go down.

View attachment 4522061
View attachment 4522060
That's a party I would attend!

I like this fantasy and often fantasize about it. It would be a one on one session with the bull being chosen by my wife. She makes us strip down and tells me that the biggest dick has to get sucked by the smaller one. Naturally I lose. When I reveal my flaccid shriveled up nervous 2 incher and the bull has a thick and long black anaconda. My wife laughs and makes me get on my knees. “A deal’s a deal little hubby” as I pretend to hesitate and get on my knees. She takes the black man’s giant black cock and slaps me with it as she tells me to open wide. I open my mouth and stick my tongue out as I begin to furiously suck on his big black cock. She laughs and tells me to suck it harder until it’s ready to fuck her.

Eyes wide shut. But more realistic. Black alpha bulls. Huge. Muscular. Ripped. Totally dominant. For every black bull there must be 2 hot sexy trophy wives. Fucking all over mansion. Whikst white cuckokd husbands are on all fours. Dog collar. Lead. Wifes g string. Start off jerking off in shadows. All millionaire. And gradually are humiliated , cuckolded. Then emasculated. And the black men are worshipped by their white wives. Stroking their already huge egos. And the wives love this just as much. And seeing the fear in the white boys eyes.

Now a I am a 24/7 sissy cuckold trans woman. The night I obeyed my Master and submitted to Him completely was the night that I introduced my Master to my wife Elizabeth. I coukd tell she was impressed and attracted to Him because she was nervous around Him. Lizzy was absolutely stunningly beautiful and wore a classic little black dress, black stilettos and a black lace bolero jacket over her shoulders. Master couldn’t take His eyes off her. In fact thier attraction to each other was so strong it was very obvious that Master was going to fuck her. But first He had some games to play which involved humiliating me in front of my wife. I was wearing a semi formal dress in deep blue satin that flared out at the hem just past the knee, stockings, heels 👠 and a pure white lambs wool cardigan I bought from Kitten De Moure. A single string of pearls necklace, pearl drop earrings finished my outfit but Lizzy just stole the show (and Masters desire).
“So Lizzy, how much do you know about our sissy here” He asked her with a commanding tone in His voice... She responded straight away: “Hmmm, a fair bit I think” Matt (of course Lizzy was permitted to address Master by his Christian name which is Matthew)”. Then they sat closely together on the couch, and Master instructed me “So sissy, show Lizzy your panties, NOW! I immediately obeyed Him and stood before my very attractive sexy wife and lifted the skirt of my dress. i was wearing a beautiful matching set of ivory satin and lace lingerie, with a garter belt and lace top stockings. Now show her your pathetic excuse for a dicky He said in a firm voice. I immediately complied and pulled down my panties and there staring my wife in the dace was my tiny little dick stuffed in and locked in my tiny pink chastidy device that Master purchased the week before. Lizzy burst out laughing! And asked what it was... Master explained that I have signed a legal contract and that I now belong to Him, just as if I was His wife. Lizzy was amused and amazed! Is that true she asked me, “Yes Madame” I replied, “this worthless sissy belongs to Master now. Master said that he cant have His sissy touching herself just any old time and she can’t be trusted not to masterbate and make a sissy mess unless the device is locked. Ok, you can pull up your panties now He said. I complied and asked politely if I may sit down. He nodded, “and what is your favourite thing Sissy? We had rehearsed this before so I quickly answered sucking Big Black Cock please Master. That’s right. Ive had her sucking and fucking three of my horny friends Lizzy, they used her for two hours and all fucked her up the ass and came inside her. Lizzy was astonished at this and more than a little arroused.
To be continued...
Love it.

Live that. And it’s the new trend. So many wives want to see their white husband prison raped by a black alpha bull. It’s not gay. It’s act of violence. And ultimate domination.

View attachment 4522025

Another party fantasy of mine is the wedding ceremony/ wedding gangbang. As a wannabe-cuck, it'd be wild (and humiliating) to plan a kinky wedding that's half traditional, half total embrace of interracial cuckolding. Wonder how something like this would go down.

View attachment 4522060

Back