Black bull cuckold humiliation party

That sucks you can't find enough people to attend a cuckold party! Looks like you'd throw an awesome party, too! At the same time, I can understand people's hesitation to go. I feel some people in this lifestyle are a bit private. Have you tried make a post/ event on fetlife?

Also, another, more important question - what's hubby doing when you and your bulls are partying? :threesome:
Hubby is usually at the door handling everything while I'm playing.

Rules for all cucks
1. All cucks must be clean shaven
2. All cucks must be caged
3. All cucks will dress in a top, skirt and must have panties on.

Cucks who are trying to become sissies will not be caged, but will follow the other rules i.e. 1 and 3. In addition
4. a sissy cannot laugh or smile but instead she will giggle
5. A sissy who is looking to mate will suck her thumb and twirl her skirt when she sees a bull she desires. If the bull reciprocates, he can mount her and mate with her. The sissy will then display her boipussy filled with the bull's seed to all guests.

6. Sissies can entertain themselves by playing with other sissies. An example of a play is when two sissies use their shecocks as swords and battle eachother.

Last edited:
I wanna a sissy i can dominate
I would love for you to dominate me and make me a COMPLETE woman. Please eliminate what remains of my very anemic masculinity. I have never been a man and will be much better off and deserve to be a woman!

Attachments

• 206211944_6388024804544705_3753045031106315092_n.jpg
    206211944_6388024804544705_3753045031106315092_n.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 43
  • 64918168_3249583018388915_7076896314599931904_n.jpg
    64918168_3249583018388915_7076896314599931904_n.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 214892722_6396991580314694_4023387231377479240_n.jpg
    214892722_6396991580314694_4023387231377479240_n.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 48
Rules for all cucks
1. All cucks must be clean shaven
2. All cucks must be caged
3. All cucks will dress in a top, skirt and must have panties on.

Cucks who are trying to become sissies will not be caged, but will follow the other rules i.e. 1 and 3. In addition
4. a sissy cannot laugh or smile but instead she will giggle
5. A sissy who is looking to mate will suck her thumb and twirl her skirt when she sees a bull she desires. If the bull reciprocates, he can mount her and mate with her. The sissy will then display her boipussy filled with the bull's seed to all guests.

6. Sissies can entertain themselves by playing with other sissies. An example of a play is when two sissies use their shecocks as swords and battle eachother.
Oh goodness

Here's one of my party fantasies - this one's Halloween related! Would loooove to host a party like this! Naturally, I'd be serving drinks locked in chastity and wearing a french maid outfit. Or naked like the painting!

View attachment 4504867
Great pic. Only a couple of issues. The cuck has way too much body hair. Should all be gone. And I see a could of the guys have nipple rings but none for the cuck. How disappointing.

Great pic. Only a couple of issues. The cuck has way too much body hair. Should all be gone. And I see a could of the guys have nipple rings but none for the cuck. How disappointing.
Lol I didn't make the art. It's one of my favorites, though. I'm actually making a party painting similar to it - just a bit more realistic. The cuck is smooth and he's got a nipple ring. If I ever finish it, I'll post it here!

Being used to serve drinks naked except wearing a chastity cage would be humiliating but even worse standing around and being used a table for bulls and their queens to put their drinks on.☹️View attachment 4549836
Love it!

If it's a party, cucks should serve in different ways. In addition to a serving tray, I've always thought an ashtray gag would be hot. And speaking of gags, I recently discovered a urinal gag! Crazy little device! Some cuck should be totally degraded and used as an optional urinal lol

E9ALq8YWUAIPdSS.jpg
Urinal-Piss-Gag-1-e1477438489682.jpg

Last edited:
Your wife is going to try to join a gangbang club of 24 BBC bulls with cocks ranging from 7 to 12 inches. Before she can join, you have to do something. You are given 1 hour and you have to suck off those juicy black fucking cocks and swallow their cum before she can join. Here's the catch, you start with the thick 7 inch cocks and work your way up to the 12 inchers. You have to suck and stroke each cock off and swallow their cum. Your wife will only get to fuck the cocks you finish before 1 hour ends. You can suck them one at a time or surround yourself with several at a time. You only get a little over 2 minutes for each dick so you have to suck and stroke fast. They will be jacking off and have their cocks rock hard and ready for your hetero mouth. Your whore wife cheers you on, and keeps begging you to suck off the 12 incher because she wants that long fat veiny puffy headed snake. So it's a race against the clock as she pleads with you to keep sucking and stroking. After you suck 10 cocks off (all the 7 and 8 inchers) they can start to fuck her. They will all cum inside her pussy. After 20 cocks sucked (the 9 and 10 inchers) they get to fuck her sloppy cunt.

I forgot to mention the time keeper is her sister and friend. They are enjoying the show. With just 5 minutes left you grab the 3 11 inchers and suck those perfect cocks as you here your whore being gangbanged by the 10 inch babymakers. After 3 minutes you have choked on 3 creamy loads of black seed. You have 2 minutes left and the 12 inch cock walks out and you stare at the most gorgeous biggest strongest juiciest headed BBC youve ever seen. Your wife is screaming fir you to suck that thing dry. And with 30 seconds left he buries it down your possibly bisexual throat and unloads for 30 seconds the hottest tastiest load ever. Your wife screams with joy as you have unlocked the foot long for her. She's also cumming again as an 11 incher is pumping her full of cum.

After you finish the foot long cock says bonus round. If you let your wife sit on your face and suck all the cum out of her pussy you can come to the future parties and fluff all the black snakes before they impregnate her. Before you can say anything your wife's friend and sister hold you down and she sits on your face while you suck her dry. When you're done the other 2 girls say they want in on the fun and both straddle you and piss all over your face. You open wide and curiously swallow your sister in laws piss while they giggle. Family get togethers will be a little different now.

My fantasy is to be a sissy slut and dressed up like a maid or cheerleader at a playoff game with a group of 5-6 black men. I serve drinks and snacks. My job is serve all of the black men however they need. Before the game is over - I will be required to suck off all of the studs. I either swallow their cum or they choose to cum on my face. I must thank each stud for feeding me their cum. As the game ends, it turns into a gang bang. With me taking all of their BBCs in my mouth and ass.

My fantasy is to be a sissy slut and dressed up like a maid or cheerleader at a playoff game with a group of 5-6 black men. I serve drinks and snacks. My job is serve all of the black men however they need. Before the game is over - I will be required to suck off all of the studs. I either swallow their cum or they choose to cum on my face. I must thank each stud for feeding me their cum. As the game ends, it turns into a gang bang. With me taking all of their BBCs in my mouth and ass.
Yes, but with that I was required to be there as a substitute for my wife who is sick

Back