Black African Sexual Superiority

I rarely find they have need to be in Africa, though Nigeria has extremes and you have to be careful in SA. I have found most ordinary Africans friendly enough

im from angola(africa)Here in Angola had war for 20 years in 2002 April 4 Peace Day, and that date is always feriando here now Angola is growing increasingly and is one of the great powers of africa

Attachments

• tumblr_m6g8u1c4aY1qi00jzo1_500 (1).jpg
    tumblr_m6g8u1c4aY1qi00jzo1_500 (1).jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 57
im from angola(africa)Here in Angola had war for 20 years in 2002 April 4 Peace Day, and that date is always feriando here now Angola is growing increasingly and is one of the great powers of africa
I just hope that Angola follows the Saudi model of wealth redustribution rather than the Nigerial model of wealth retention:)
Angola does indeed look to have some of the best oil reserves in Africa, and american oil companies know the value of pretty white females when it comes to ensuring the oil flows to them :)

Black man-white woman sexing and breeding is proceeding at an unprecedented rate! This is to be celebrated! It is the hottest phenomenon:

B%2BW%2BU%2BHeader%2B025.jpg

The rise of the black man is happening in our time. Soon the world will be like Africa, full of strong African warriors! Black male superiority:

Wig_0.jpg

Strong black male warrior ready to claim the wombs of fertile white women:

katrina-looter.jpg

Strong black cock TAKING what it wants.

Liberia007.jpg

Black alpha males on the prowl, Africa the future of humanity.

8_0216feat2.jpg

You do not STAND in the way of the black cock.

the-cannibals-war-liberian-civil-war-where-they-eat-their-enemies-for-power-10min-documentary.jpg

BLACK POWER!

Black alpha male American warlord:

600b09201e1.jpg

Black sexual stud superiority is everywhere on display in the world and we must celebrate it. More and more white women are seduced by the virility and sexiness of the black male.

1561%2Bd.jpg

This is so hot.

If those pictures are the future, then I will gladly take the present or the past.

Even the most innocent whitegirls are infactuated by bad ass african studs. Even when the natives in Africa wore grass skirts and their weapon was a spear they the whitechics lusts over them.

And you carried out a survey of sorts to back up this verbal shite of yours or is it just a misguided quote. I think the latter.

This can't be right, it must be a bunch of propaganda from some neo-colonialist or racist sources, because we have been regaled with stories of how wonderful things are in Sub-saharan Africa and how white women in places like Zimbabwe love the treatment they get at the hands of black men there from the African Chamber of Commerce and Tourism Board. I categorically reject any statement to the contrary. :rolleyes:

This can't be right, it must be a bunch of propaganda from some neo-colonialist or racist sources, because we have been regaled with stories of how wonderful things are in Sub-saharan Africa and how white women in places like Zimbabwe love the treatment they get at the hands of black men there from the African Chamber of Commerce and Tourism Board. I categorically reject any statement to the contrary. :rolleyes:

You must be mistaken, this site is home to experts on the treatment of foreign white women at the hands of African men.

And you carried out a survey of sorts to back up this verbal shite of yours or is it just a misguided quote. I think the latter.

The statement that you are referring to from the original poster appeared in the Journal of Pseudo-intellectual Psycho-babble, Arm Chair Sociology, Unicorn Discovery, and Ocean front property in Switzerland.

Back