Black African Sexual Superiority

This can't be right, it must be a bunch of propaganda from some neo-colonialist or racist sources, because we have been regaled with stories of how wonderful things are in Sub-saharan Africa and how white women in places like Zimbabwe love the treatment they get at the hands of black men there from the African Chamber of Commerce and Tourism Board. I categorically reject any statement to the contrary. :rolleyes:

Ha! Great joke.

Look at the pictures. When social order breaks down in Africa, as it has been known to do from time to time in that Resource Extraction operation known as Multi-National Investment, then revenge becomes a powerful motivator.

After all, who does not like glorious white pussy, especially when it is up for the taking?

Black man-white woman sexing and breeding is proceeding at an unprecedented rate! This is to be celebrated! It is the hottest phenomenon:

B%2BW%2BU%2BHeader%2B025.jpg

The rise of the black man is happening in our time. Soon the world will be like Africa, full of strong African warriors! Black male superiority:

Wig_0.jpg

Strong black male warrior ready to claim the wombs of fertile white women:

katrina-looter.jpg

Strong black cock TAKING what it wants.

Liberia007.jpg

Black alpha males on the prowl, Africa the future of humanity.

8_0216feat2.jpg

You do not STAND in the way of the black cock.

the-cannibals-war-liberian-civil-war-where-they-eat-their-enemies-for-power-10min-documentary.jpg

BLACK POWER!

Black alpha male American warlord:

600b09201e1.jpg

Black sexual stud superiority is everywhere on display in the world and we must celebrate it. More and more white women are seduced by the virility and sexiness of the black male.

1561%2Bd.jpg

This is so hot.
the first and last pics are stunning

Exactly and for example...

So all civil unrest in Africa is REALLY about black men getting white pussy using any means possible. Silly me, I thought it was more likely to be attributed to something like, oh i don't know, dictatorial oppression?

This thread would almost be funny if it wasn't so full of ignorance and stupidity.

No. That's not it at all.

What you should take from this thread are:

1) Regime's that are based on Wealth Extraction, Denial of basic Civil Rights, oppression, *******, and wealth inequality within the ruling class and a non-indigenous white upper class....are inherently unstable.

2) Once civil authority (Oppression) breaks down, then all the pent up hostility, anger and greed takes over.

3) If you are non-indigenous, there is NO place to hide. A vengeance, based on decades long anger, will take place.

Plus, you should read carefully into the sub-text. It was not just the white women who were raped, white men and boys were also raped.

******* is a powerful motivator in civil unrest. The Romans raped, the Babylonians raped, the Japanese raped the Chinese. This is an old story.

4) Old stories and old practices....have not gone away in our modern, 'cultured', world.

There are a few more points left here; I will let you figure them out.

1) Regime's that are based on Wealth Extraction, Denial of basic Civil Rights, oppression, *******, and wealth inequality within the ruling class and a non-indigenous white upper class....are inherently unstable.

2) Once civil authority (Oppression) breaks down, then all the pent up hostility, anger and greed takes over.

3) If you are non-indigenous, there is NO place to hide. A vengeance, based on decades long anger, will take place.

Plus, you should read carefully into the sub-text. It was not just the white women who were raped, white men and boys were also raped.

******* is a powerful motivator in civil unrest. The Romans raped, the Babylonians raped, the Japanese raped the Chinese. This is an old story.

4) Old stories and old practices....have not gone away in our modern, 'cultured', world.

My point is simply that this thread is focused on the ******* of whites as if that is the motivating factor behind the unrest. This is, of course, horse *******. You start your response here along the same theme by listing more detail than I cared to take the time to provide...no problem. Yet you then state that ******* is the motivator to civil unrest. To this I repeat...horse *******. ******* is one of the outcomes of the unrest, not the motivator...unless the country/region in question was founded and populated by mentally ill serial rapists. Get a group of sick bastards like that together and I imagine it would be quite a frenzy.

No, as Expat and I have made the case, the Motivating Factor behind the targeted attacks against the Whites is revenge and SEXUAL predation.

Exploitation: It goes both ways.

No, as Expat and I have made the case, the Motivating Factor behind the targeted attacks against the Whites is revenge and SEXUAL predation.

Exploitation: It goes both ways.
No, what you've proven is that you either don't understand people, and the motivation behind their actions, or you choose to twist the truth to try to get your jollies, or both.

Certain posters can try to "glorify" this thread all they wish, but they conveniently leave out the rapes of preteen children ... why, because they know it would ******* the enthusiasm of the thread. When these fools, in Africa, go from house to house taking their anger & revenge out on the whites by ******* the white women, they're not asking if the white females are adults. A white female is a white female ... regardless of age, to them. And I imagine there are some contributors here that would say "I'd love to see the pics". What idiots!
Put that in print and see how many "oooohs and ahhhhh" you get, fools! :mad: Its just like these frik'n young Nazi supremist teens in the US who wear their Nazi tattoos & carry Nazi flags and glorify the Nazis extermination of Jews. If they were ****** to visually see some of the horrific scenes of children abuse, as young as 6 being sexed and then killed in front of their parents, it would probably turn their stomachs to that kind of BS talk.
If one's lack of love of humanity is that decayed, they, themselves, need to be eradicated, and quite unmercifully. Geesh, what a bunch of retard, lowlifes would stimulate their thoughts with this! Go get professional counseling ... and I'm serious as a frik'n heart attack! :rolleyes:

Not so well hidden racism here.
But I do think that black men have stronger sexual drive then whites. More testosterone, muscles and all that

I'm no biologist or endocrinologist, but testosterone output is regulated by the testicles and begins on a gradual decline in males in their 20's. Unless black men are super or subhuman, that statement has zero basis in biological fact.

Reactions: wit
Certain posters can try to "glorify" this thread all they wish, but they conveniently leave out the rapes of preteen children ... why, because they know it would ******* the enthusiasm of the thread. When these fools, in Africa, go from house to house taking their anger & revenge out on the whites by ******* the white women, they're not asking if the white females are adults. A white female is a white female ... regardless of age, to them. And I imagine there are some contributors here that would say "I'd love to see the pics". What idiots!
Put that in print and see how many "oooohs and ahhhhh" you get, fools! :mad: Its just like these frik'n young Nazi supremist teens in the US who wear their Nazi tattoos & carry Nazi flags and glorify the Nazis extermination of Jews. If they were ****** to visually see some of the horrific scenes of children abuse, as young as 6 being sexed and then killed in front of their parents, it would probably turn their stomachs to that kind of BS talk.
If one's lack of love of humanity is that decayed, they, themselves, need to be eradicated, and quite unmercifully. Geesh, what a bunch of retard, lowlifes would stimulate their thoughts with this! Go get professional counseling ... and I'm serious as a frik'n heart attack! :rolleyes:

excellent response!

Reactions: wit
Coinsidently, the originating poster ... tennisplayerwhiteguy, hasn't posted to this website in 5 months. Guess the novelty of it all just wore off, or, it wasn't graphic enough for him, or BOTH, huh?

I'm no biologist or endocrinologist, but testosterone output is regulated by the testicles and begins on a gradual decline in males in their 20's. Unless black men are super or subhuman, that statement has zero basis in biological fact.
No, black men are neither super or subhuman but they are different then others. As are all the races. For instance black men suffer from prostate cancer more then other races. Does that have anything to do with higher testosterone levels is debatable. But there really are differences between races.

@There is no non-indigenous white upper class in Africa. Furthermore in the countries that have seen the worst violent in Africa. Congo, Ivory Coast, Liberia, even Nigeria they are in areas where there was never any significant colonial rule certainly not British and before you quote Rhodesia independence struggle, check your facts very few people died in the struggle compared to the daily crime violence in 'independent south Africa'@

@most of the crime and indeed the hostility in Africa is black on black and is tribal not racist. However you are right opportunism does run rife and any timidity leads to trampling@

@There is no decades long anger against white people in Africa! Surprisingly I encountered in Zimbabwe wistfulness for the corruption free white regimes that provided free school and free health and kept people employed. The crackdown on white farmers in post independence was a struggle for survival by ZANU-PF in the face of increasing hostility being aimed at it by its own population that led to starvation and 80% unemployment.@

"That said being downtown doing the shopping is no place to be for a white woman when a riot breaks out. any resultant gang bang is not about anger against whites it is sheer sexual opportunism and the 'protection of the herd' and the chance to fuck that woman you had always dreamed of fucking but never thought you would get the chance' but in the cover provided by a full scale riot the events down a dark alley shielded by other waiting men.'

When the 16 year old ******* of the Danish ambassador was gang raped in Kenya, It was not about anger. Their safari van was stopped with robbery in mind. They saw the girl and decided there and then that was what they wanted, pure opportunity took over, no other female on the safari van was raped. they just took the girl off into the bush and then she was returned to the van and they were released'

'Not least of which is rich men get what they want, even more so in Africa. One of the reasons why Arabs invest so heavily in Africa is the lack of western moralising, or eastern moralising over how they entertain themselves

I agree very much with nearly all this thread but question the last point.

It is not as simple as that or our screens would not regularly show sex and violence routinely, not just in programmes set in history or modern drama's but also this very theme of civil unrest in Africa involving *******. There is clearly a market for the unconventional I just hope people 'can' differentiate between reality and 'film' or fantasy. There are some out there who cannot

Famous and controversial remakes include Straw Dogs and ******* show that Hollywood regards such subjects as serious money makers, nit catering to a sick minority

Back