Bisexual or cuckold - or both....

My husband is bisexual. I like to have a fully dominate bull to dominate us both. I like for him to shows us both our place and that he owns us by cumming in both of us.
Never filled a guy before. Pretty sure I wouldn't. But last time I owned a married woman like you, I put the hubby in his place by fucking his wife in her wedding dress on her hands and knees in front of him. So that I was the last man to fuck her in that dress before I ripped it off of her. She knew she was owned because when I was done, I told her to spread her legs for hubby to clean her up like the weak bitch he was, and she didn't hesitate a second. In fact...she told hubby to do a good job cleaning her up. When he was done, she as going to invite me to the master bedroom because only a real Man/Master/Owner should use and fuck her like that in the master suite.

We have often discussed this topic. Are we bisexual or cuckold or mayby even gay ???

As for me - I consider myself a bisexual cuckold. The best sex I ever had is serving my wife and her lovers - but as a consequense of not allowing myself to have sex with another woman - I have started to date men alone. My wife knows of course.

What about you ????
Well, of course, your not automatically bi if your a cuck. Because for me, the cuckold thing has nothing to do with the guy,the turn on is that its my girl.
However, I am bi, to me its two completely different kinks.
But if a guy is going to eat a creampie, you might as well try the rest of it. He might like it.

I went from straight husband to cuckold, watching, to cleaning her after sge was fucked by a black man, to sucking his dick after fucking my wife, to sucking his dick anytime, to desiring to suck his dick all the time, to just plain sucking a black mans dick. just cant get enough black dick and sperm. cant say no

I started out as a cuckold then a crossdressing cuckold . Wife doesn't share her bulls so I have asked her if its ok if I can fuck some black guys. She said yes. Wife and I don't have sex anymore and the only sex I get is from being fucked so I guess I am gay now.

Attachments

• 00050233-77cf-72c8-5ae2-ff3f22e1b264_720.jpg
    00050233-77cf-72c8-5ae2-ff3f22e1b264_720.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 174
I started out as a cuckold then a crossdressing cuckold . Wife doesn't share her bulls so I have asked her if its ok if I can fuck some black guys. She said yes. Wife and I don't have sex anymore and the only sex I get is from being fucked so I guess I am gay now.

I went from straight husband to cuckold, watching, to cleaning her after sge was fucked by a black man, to sucking his dick after fucking my wife, to sucking his dick anytime, to desiring to suck his dick all the time, to just plain sucking a black mans dick. just cant get enough black dick and sperm. cant say no
Wow, this really sums up my progression as well. With 1 exception. Last week, I added being topped man on man.

Sucking bbc and getting fucked in the ass by bbc has always been apart of my life, I was raised on bbc. My mom wanted it because she hated my dad. But the jokes on her, I was having fun lol

I'm curious what role you think chastity played in your progression.
Very little I would say. I was enjoying ass play with wife before starting chastity. Very rarely did wife use a cage with me. But, when she did, I would resort to anal play with myself to get pleasure.

I'm not sure I could fit the desired role in my fantasies. It's to be the ultimate submissive even lower than another white guy. I still believe I'm bisexual since I find women enjoyable to be around. Also find their looks and them being fucked to be beautiful. However if I'm to be with one sexually I want to be her submissive. I see myself as bi in the sense a girl is. Only I'm more gay because I love cock!

Hubby had been with just guys when we met. I was 18, he 20. Before we were married we talked about entertaining men together; 6 months after our wedding we had our first man. Hub sucked him while the guy and I made out. After the guy and I had sex (hub knelt next to the bed stroking himself) hub licked up the cum from both of us. As we continued down this sexual road, it was obvious that hub needed cock more and more. Although we both considered him bi, most of his sex came from men. Going black, the first black guy got hub to confess he is gay, which I actually like. Black men freed the slut in me and actually released hubby too. Black men have told me that we are not the first slut wife gay hub couple they have met. We have been told by black men that cuckolded men in particular have a preference for cock and prefer cum-filled pussy more.

Back