Bisexual men who are not sissy cucks or other over the top subjects

It amazes me the amount of guys on here who are willing to be feminized and sissified on this site. I have enjoyed sharing my wife with other guys,and enjoy a nice creme pie,with a bit of bi activity, but no one is locking up my dick,belittling or humiliating me,nor am I ever dressing like a woman. Never ever happening. The day will never come when some other guy fucks my wife and I don't. If she doesn't want to fuck me,but she wants to fuck anyone else, she can pack her ******* and hit the road. I will have her replaced by the end of the week.

It amazes me the amount of guys on here who are willing to be feminized and sissified on this site. I have enjoyed sharing my wife with other guys,and enjoy a nice creme pie,with a bit of bi activity, but no one is locking up my dick,belittling or humiliating me,nor am I ever dressing like a woman. Never ever happening. The day will never come when some other guy fucks my wife and I don't. If she doesn't want to fuck me,but she wants to fuck anyone else, she can pack her ******* and hit the road. I will have her replaced by the end of the week.

Right-on, Mypete. I applaud you.

I am a dominant WM who likes to suck big cock, white or black.
And a decent and classy man who has been helpful to us as a curious couple just starting out and looking for someone to help show us the ropes. Thanks for everything and hope you’re doing well.

I’ve only had to kick one bull out for trying to set up something with the wife without me while I was in the bathroom. I heard what he was saying anyway and she told me as soon as I came around the corner and told his ass to get out. Never got physical, I think he was more embarrassed than anything.
He showed a lack of respect.
You showed him the door.
Good for you.

Dominant, masculine male who has zero attraction to men, BUT….The wife and I started as swingers, and more specifically, she started playing w women and I certainly enjoyed just being there to watch. We would grew into playing with MF couples. I’m even a bull to a few hot wives. After many years of watching her experiment, I was curious myself. Especially in MFM scenarios where she was distracted and I wanted to participate more. If you’re going to suck a dick, might as well be a big beautiful one. Since then, I’ve explored all types of male play, but still consider myself barely bi. I don’t get pleasure from receiving anal and a woman’s pussy feels better than an ass. But, sucking a cock is something new and fun. To each their own, but it doesn’t mean I want to wear women’s clothing or have some guy face fuck me like a sissy bitch.
I make sure any bull we meet is aware of my interest (I make it part of my profile), but knows it would only be w their full consent and it’s not something that has to happen for us to have fun.

I am tall, musc, masc to the world. I am not a sissy or into anything fem, but i am definitely sub with other men, and am only attracted to bi/straight 100% top alpha type men. I am not remotely attracted to fem or affectionate men. If I am going to be with a man, I want it to be aggressive and 100% sexual. Some of my encounters have been fairly rough, and I like getting used.

In my experience, most bi tops do not like bottoms to be too fem. They like to be fucking a man as a man.

I am tall, musc, masc to the world. I am not a sissy or into anything fem, but i am definitely sub with other men, and am only attracted to bi/straight 100% top alpha type men. I am not remotely attracted to fem or affectionate men. If I am going to be with a man, I want it to be aggressive and 100% sexual. Some of my encounters have been fairly rough, and I like getting used.

In my experience, most bi tops do not like bottoms to be too fem. They like to be fucking a man as a man.
Fully agree w your last. I’ve only played w military, first responder or similar alpha male types.

100% well said

Back