Bisexual men who are not sissy cucks or other over the top subjects

I don’t know if I replied already, but I completely agree. I’m masculine and dominant with women. Definitely not a sissy or believe I’m inferior to anyone. But I do like sucking cock now n then. I’d prefer to take turns fucking a lady and licking her while he fucks her. I’m decently hung 7 3/4”s too. Thanks for the thread
Completely agree what is wrong with enjoying watching your wife loving a BBC and then partaking in the results of her bulls showing his deep appreciation for your giving him a shot at your wife.

I will agree that calling all White men "sissy cuckolds" is over the top, but I also regard calling all Black men "bull thugs" is over the top. In fact, using the term "thug" at all is horribly racist. Look up the history of the word.. It falls in the same category as the N word, but with even more threatening overtones. I am less offended by men who want to crossdress and play submissive roles with their wives and other partners, but I have not found it to be limited to either race and I have not found crossdressing and transexuality to be a result of polyamorous lifestyles at all. The fantasy of becoming submissive to Black bulls on this website is common, because this website is dedicated to attracting Black bulls,, but in the broader world, most of the transexuals that I have known have found their dating possibilities to be extremely limited as few people seem willing to give them a second glance. I do know of one polyamorous relationship involving a transexual and a cisgender couple and I know a few others who were monogamous, but most simply had no sexual partners that I was aware of at all. I have a Black stepson who is unabashedly a womanizer, but always with Black women and never with a married woman that I am aware of and he is not at all the "thug" type. In fact, he is a successful professional.

It comes down to this: It takes all types to make the world go around. Just because the world needs *ssholes to get rid of all its sh*t, does not mean you have to be one of them.

I read a Craigslist ad from a black guy who was seeking a white mature couple to dominate. In the ad he made it very clear he was going to take all of the holes a couple has to offer a bull. He said do not answer this ad without clearly that I will be fucking both of you! Having tried this once before with a white friend,I found the ad very exciting! I'm 95% straight 5% bi. I also like fantisize about how I would like to have an older couple in their late sixties and to be able to go to their home,have my own key,and whenever I show up,I walk in and start molesting one or both of them together,which ever one I find first is getting fucked.and will call the other one to come and join!

I read a Craigslist ad from a black guy who was seeking a white mature couple to dominate. In the ad he made it very clear he was going to take all of the holes a couple has to offer a bull. He said do not answer this ad without clearly that I will be fucking both of you! Having tried this once before with a white friend,I found the ad very exciting! I'm 95% straight 5% bi. I also like fantisize about how I would like to have an older couple in their late sixties and to be able to go to their home,have my own key,and whenever I show up,I walk in and start molesting one or both of them together,which ever one I find first is getting fucked.and will call the other one to come and join!
We would be up for that done few times over years wein liverpool uk

That’s hot af

he is Bi not a sissy only get turned on by huge BC I like to watch him getting used
Hot hot HOT!!!

I'm bi too and my ex, who I still get to fuck, loves watching her husband, my beautifully athletic huge-cocked young black buddy and only male lover, topping me on their marriage bed.

On those occasions it never feels like I'm being used, but rather that I'm being deeply loved and appreciated by my frantically turned-on buddy for the exquisitely responsive but albeit hotly "alpha" male that he knows full well that I am.

I just happen to love the feeling of my prostate being rhythmically butted by the thrusting head of my loving buddy's sensationally upcurving hard-on while my ex kisses me hungrily on my mouth.

It's the same for my buddy when his turned comes to be topped by me.

I had started at a very young age, a friend slept over my house, we were probably eight or nine years old. He wanted to suck mine,so I let him. He wanted me to suck him too,so I did. We did it off and on for years. It got more interesting after puberty. I have fond memories of the first time he came down my throat. He tried to pull out, but I held him there,and got a belly full. When I met my wife, she wanted me to go down on her after I had finished in her. After that I got to like eating creme pies. Soon after that we started having MMF threesomes. I would eat her the morning after we pumped several loads each into her. Soon fucklicking became the norm,good times, as I enjoy doing oral on both,so these times were incredibly erotic,and clean up was the best ever. After that she started seeing BBC on her own, so I would have to wait to clean up. I didn't take being excluded from her activities well, and made her pay for doing it by reverse cuckolding her,which the jealous bitch didn't take well either,but like I said I am not a sissy cuckold, who sits home while she's out having fun. She took the bold step of making me a cuckold, and I made her one too,and she really has no idea how much I cuckolded her!

I had started at a very young age, a friend slept over my house, we were probably eight or nine years old. He wanted to suck mine,so I let him. He wanted me to suck him too,so I did. We did it off and on for years. It got more interesting after puberty. I have fond memories of the first time he came down my throat. He tried to pull out, but I held him there,and got a belly full. When I met my wife, she wanted me to go down on her after I had finished in her. After that I got to like eating creme pies. Soon after that we started having MMF threesomes. I would eat her the morning after we pumped several loads each into her. Soon fucklicking became the norm,good times, as I enjoy doing oral on both,so these times were incredibly erotic,and clean up was the best ever. After that she started seeing BBC on her own, so I would have to wait to clean up. I didn't take being excluded from her activities well, and made her pay for doing it by reverse cuckolding her,which the jealous bitch didn't take well either,but like I said I am not a sissy cuckold, who sits home while she's out having fun. She took the bold step of making me a cuckold, and I made her one too,and she really has no idea how much I cuckolded her!
My story exactly. Except that I organised my own cuckolding by my wife by irresistably tempting her with my 19 year-old beautifully athletic extremely handsome and huge-cocked bisexual black buddy who had been my sole homosexual lover since he was 17.

Our threesoming on our marriage bed began the very night I introduced him to her.

When I fellated him as a teenager he came like a tipped-over milk bottle every time, nearly always two or three times in our almost daily after-school bedroom sessions. So I was only too well pre-warned when I excitedly initiated my own cuckolding.

With my wife it was no different except that he instantly became the proverbial young hard-on machine, invariably ejaculating gushingly in her twice per session without missing a single stroke or withdrawing his cock even once.

Talk about a "belly full". Going sloppy seconds after him was fucking heavenly.

My wife had her IUD removed within a few months of my buddy coming to live with us, I obediently stopped fucking her and her inevitable first pregnancy to my buddy was confirmed barely six weeks later. Now we are five.

He and I are still fellating each other deliciously in private, and in our threesomes too which continues to thrill my intensely voyeuristic ex (now my buddy's wife) to her beautifully sexual core, but not nearly as much as having her brains fucked out of her sweet skull by her 24 year-old massively-spunking husband.

Last edited:
I have always said that both Whites and Blacks might be submissive or cuckoldry might be an egalitarian relationship without any sense of dominance, but some of you seem to be coming at this with too much of a chip on your shoulder. There is nothing wrong with a bit of roleplay. You can be confident in yourself and still enjoy hedonistic sex. You can see a transvestite enjoying his particular fetish without it upsetting you. I regard myself as masculine, but I don't feel a great need to prove it. I have never beat anybody up and my ex always said that I was the better cook in the family. I am who I am and if somebody regards me as not butch enough that is their problem, not mine.
Well said!

Back