Birth control

My ex-s all agreed if we were to do this she would only want her hung lovers bareback and to cum inside her pussy and I would have to accept that since the purpose of doing is to find a regular lover and to really experience unhibited pleasure she would want her lover she desired enough she would want to give her pussy too and that meant allowing and wanting him to cum inside her often. It did naturally lead to conversations of "what if" and while not on purpose, if she did get pregnant she let me know she would keep the baby, us raise it and to accept he would be a permanent part of our lives socially and sexually. I relished the idea of getting so normal and comfortable that he could come over and just at a whim take her infront of me without a word said and us talk later about it. Sucking her bull infront of her made her always want and desire him more and admit to me she only takes him bareback so he will cum inside her and me see it and admitted she thought about getting pregnant at times by him but felt guilty admitting it. We fantasized about staging it and planning it out with me there besides them each time guiding him into her and me holding her hand while he cummed inside her and me cleaning him off afterwards as a show of respect. he telling me she loved me during it and how happy I was making them by accepting this is what we both wanted.

Back